Translate

Saturday, April 1, 2023

A hole in jeans update

 A couple months ago I related in a post about having a pair of blue jeans that had developed a small hole next to the zipper area. At the time a comment on the post suggested that I keep wearing them for as long as possible. Since "as long as possible" isn't very defining, it was decided that I would continue to wear them until a negative comment is made by someone about them to me personally while I am wearing them.

I currently have three pairs of jeans that I cycle through, wearing one after another. Each pair is worn, washed, and dried in a clothes dryer about once per week. Since the last post about them, the pair with the hole has been repeatedly worn just as I committed to doing. They have been washed and dried since then between eight and ten times. Here is what the hole currently looks like:



The hole continues to grow larger after each washing and drying, and my dick tends to pop out of the hole at times. Especially when I first stand up or while walking. It doesn't pop out every single time I get and erection, but if the hole is lined up in a certain way while an erection is growing, the tip of my dick will pop out of the hole. 

If no one is nearby, and I can push my dick back into my pants, only part of my shaft would show through the hole. But if I can't shove my dick back into my pants and my erection becomes full, it's very difficult to just shove it back inside without undoing my pants because of how much of my dick is extended beyond the hole. If I'm lucky, my erection will subside quickly and allow me to push my dick back into the hole. If I'm not lucky and others are around me, all I can do is to try to keep my shirt pulled down enough to cover my erection while it's extending through the hole.

The week before the photos were taken I was in a large drug store when one of my now common spontaneous erections began to occur. At first I didn't think much of it even though there were people throughout the store. Then I felt the tip of my dick begin exiting the hole. I was in an aisle where there were people in front of me and also behind me, and I didn't know what to do. I stopped walking and pretended to be looking at something on a lower shelf as I attempted to get my erection back inside of the hole while keeping my shirt pulled down as far as it would go. Since I was carrying items I had to set them down to free my hands. I could only use one hand since the other hand had to keep my shirt pulled down far enough. By then my erection had grown too much and too much of it extended out of the hole for me to get it to go back inside of the hole. I nearly succeeded but my pants were too tight for there to be enough slack in them, and my dick was too stiff. As others began walking in my direction I had to abandon my attempts and reign myself to just tying to keep my shirt pulled down. I had to pull down hard and stretch my shirt out, which was surely noticeable, but if I didn't my erection would be right out in the open.

I also had to keep the bottom of my shirt slightly away from my body, or the bulge and outline of my erection would easily show under my shirt. I couldn't carry the items I'd selected and keep my shirt pulled down at the same time, so I had to go and get a small basket the store keeps available and carry the basket with one hand while keeping my shirt pulled down. 

Fortunately for me, the checkout counter is high enough that by standing up against it, I was able to let go of my shirt without it rising up. As far as I know I managed to exit the store without anyone seeing my erection directly, even though one or more people may have noticed either the bulge under my shirt or the fact that I was making an effort to stretch the bottom of my shirt down as far as it would go.

I have dozens of t-shirts that I regularly wear, and of all of them only one will hang down far enough to cover the hole in my jeans or the fact that my dick is sticking out of it or at least visible through the hole. When that shirt is in the laundry, only shorter shirts are available. 

When I first put on the jeans with the hole, I am aware of the hole. But I very often forget that it's those jeans that I'm wearing when I go out anywhere. Unless something draws my attention to the hole, such as feeling my dick pop out through the hole, I often fail to think about the hole at all. On cool days I might feel the cool air hitting my dick and be reminded of the hole, but on warmer days as it's been lately where I live, I often go in and out of places and do whatever I'm out to do all without acknowledging the hole. Only later when I once again realize I have those jeans on, do I realize that I was walking around oblivious to the hole being there. I don't recall anyone obviously noticing the hole or seeing my dick through the hole, but if I'm not conscious of the hole at any moment, I'm not watching out for that sort of thing.

At times while wearing those jeans I will happen to look down and see my soft dick right inside of the hole, and if it won't be too noticeable to anyone I will quickly shit my dick to the right side, since the hole is on my left side. That only works for a short time or until I move around, since my dick naturally moves to the left side and will stay there. On it's own my dick will settle right where the hole is, which may have something to do with how the hole began to form in that spot to begin with. 

At the moment the hole is big enough to enable my dick to just pop through it at any time, but otherwise the jeans are still in decent enough shape for them to continue to be worn. More than once lately, when I need to pee and I'm about to unzip my pants while standing on front of a toilet, I will notice that my dick is already partially sticking out of the hole, and I will just pull it out through the hole a bit more and then pee without having to unzip the zipper at all. 

The next few cycles through the laundry are sure to enlarge the hole even more, and it's inevitable that others will notice it or possibly see my dick. If someone sees it and says something negative about it, then the jeans can be retired. If they see and don't say anything then nothing changes and the jeans will be worn again. 

If I could wear some sort of underwear, the jeans might be able to be worn indefinitely, but I long ago promised and committed not to ever wear underwear for any reason at all. It's also been so long since I've worn any that the feeling of them is intolerable to me. I only possess one single pair of underwear that were originally kept for unique times like doctors exams or such things, but underwear has not been worn even for those reasons for a long time. If I'm told at an exam to strip to my underwear, I just have to inform them that I don't wear any and have none on. So wearing underwear is not an option for me.

For now the jeans with the hole will continue to be worn regularly along with the other pairs that I own. It's inevitable that my dick will pop out from time to time, and I will deal with it as best as I can. For them not to be worn anymore, someone will not only end up seeing my dick, but they will also have to make a negative comment or react about it in a less than positive manner. Until that happens the hole will become larger and larger and will expose me even more than it already does.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment