Translate

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Possibly publicly exposed wearing jeans with hole

 On a recent day, I had a few things to do which required going to multiple public locations. The list of things grew from just one to several things. Due to other issues occurring at the same time, I was a bit frustrated and exasperated. 

I had worn the jeans with the holes in them for a couple of days, and I had just laid out a different pair without holes that I intended to wear when I went out. I had laid those jeans near to where the ones with the holes had been placed. When I got dressed, probably due to my frustration at the time, I picked up the wrong jeans and put them on without even noticing. 

Since I thought I was wearing jeans without holes, I just grabbed a t-shirt that wasn't very long, since I didn't think a longer one was necessary. 

I still can't believe I never looked down or felt any air or breeze between my legs, but I went out confident that I had on a pair of jeans without any holes in them.

My first stop was a gas station, since my car was low on gas. I usually pay at the pump using a credit or debit card, but this time I was using cash, which meant walking up to a window where a cashier sat behind. Since several others were in line in front of me, I had to stand in line waiting for five to six minutes. Since I was sure I had a different pair of jeans on, I made no effort at all to pull down my shirt or to conceal anything. Once I pre-paid for fuel, I went back to the pump and fueled my car.

I then went to a bank, where I didn't have to wait in a line for too long. I was still sure I was wearing jeans without holes in them.

I then went to a grocery store where I didn't use a shopping cart, since I assumed I would easily be able to carry all of the items I was there to get. As I walked through the store gathering items from different aisles, I saw a few other items that I knew I needed but hadn't thought about until I saw them. I ended up with one arm held against my chest holding multiple items, and the hand on my other arm was also holding multiple items. 

I went to the checkout area and stood in line for a few minutes, still sure I was entirely covered between my legs. The cashier smiled and conversed a bit, but in hindsight I still have no idea if it may have anything to do with what I was wearing at the time.

When I got home, I still had other things to do at home, so I unloaded the groceries as quickly as possible. A couple neighbors were close by, but I didn't spend any time interacting with them.

Once at home I took care of most of what I still had to do before finally sitting down. Only then did I realize that I all along I had been wearing the jeans with the holes in them, and also wearing a shirt that was too short to have concealed or covered the larger hole in front.

When I did look down and saw my dick through the hole, I was stunned. I couldn't believe that I had been walking around with my dick almost certainly very visible without any idea about it at all. I'm still amazed that I'd been obliviously walking around with my dick visibly displayed. What's done is done though, and what's been seen has been seen.

Some photos from recently after my likely public exposure while wearing the same clothing that was worn in public, all except for shoes.








If anyone did see, and it seems impossible that no one saw, the hole is only going to get bigger until even my longest shirt won't be enough to conceal anything. I suppose I should be glad that I was a bit frustrated while out in public, which may be why I didn't get an erection this time. If I had gotten one, I would have been sure to notice which jeans I was wearing, but by then my erection would have been sticking out right there in public and there wouldn't have been much at all that I could have done to conceal it. 

Since no one said a word about the hole or my dick this time, I can only wonder when someone might say something, or if they'll mostly just look.  If nothing negative is said, then my dick may be seen by even more people and for a lot longer than I ever expected. Even just a slight glimpse of the hole lets it be known that I do not wear any underwear at all, which is bound to cause the hole to get attention. A closer look will surely show my once private part that is more and more becoming a public part.

No comments:

Post a Comment