Translate

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Reply to comment about disintegrating clothes (jeans)

 An anonymous comment was recently received on the "Secret Message" page at: https://secret.viralsachxd.com/91c89b4db

Since replies to comments is not possible on the page, and the sender is entirely unknown, replying to it here on the blog is the best that can be done and maybe the sender will be able to read this reply.

The comment was:


 


 In reply to the first sentence, the sender and anyone else has every right to enjoy any situations or predicaments that are related to my exposure of humiliation in any way. Anything that occurs or happens where I am exposed or humiliated is certainly going to occur or happen anyway, so anyone who can or does enjoy any of it may as well take advantage of the opportunity.

So far it's just the one pair of jeans that is in the process of "disintegrating", with a small but growing hole at the top of the rear pocket, and a now quite large hole in front beside the zipper area. My other jeans and the shirts I wear with them are basically in decent shape. Even the jeans with the holes aren't all that worn out aside from the holes. 

But it's for sure that each time I wear the jeans with the holes in them out in public, I am more exposed in them than I was the time before, especially after they go through the washing machine and the dryer. In front of a mirror and without my shirt fully pulled down over the hole, I can quite easily see through the hole and see most of my dick. An erection makes it even more obvious, since it's usual position lines up almost exactly with the hole, and more often than not it will stick out of the hole.

It's anyone's guess how long it might be before somebody says something, since some of that depends on who ends up noticing or seeing some or all of my dick through the hole at some point. I do my best to keep the hole covered by the bottom of my shirt in public places, so as long as I'm successful at that, there's less chance for someone to see something and then say something about it. It's more or less inevitable that I won't successfully conceal things enough, either because of being unable to keep my shirt pulled down far enough, or because the hole simply gets too large. That's the likely point where someone will see into the hole and see my dick.

Even when someone does see my dick, that still may not be the point when something is said about it. They may or may not decide to say something to me about it. If they don't say anything, then that means someone else will also eventually see into the hole and see my dick. Things will repeat like that until someone finally does say something. If what they say is derogatory or negative, then the jeans can stop being worn.  

Until that point the jeans will continue to become more rag-like while being worn in public. Since no underwear can be worn underneath, every stitch and shred of fabric the jeans lose further reveals and exposes me.

At times while in public, I can often feel the breeze or the wind blowing across my dick, and it's difficult to know for sure whether it's just blowing into the hole or if my dick is actually outside of the hole. Since in public it's not always possible to be adjusting and shifting things around "down there", or to be able to just lift my shirt and look to see, I usually just end up trying to keep the bottom of my shirt pulled down as far as possible. How well that works depends on how long the shirt is that I'm wearing, and how far it might be able to be stretched downwards. As it is, if I ever end up having to reach up high with both hands while in public or within view of others, then no shirt I have would be long enough to prevent my exposure and almost certain humiliation. 

At the time of this writing, the jeans with the hole in are in the process of being washed and dried once again, so within days they will be due to be worn again, and the holes are sure to have been made larger. During the few days while they're being worn again, it won't be possible to avoid ending up in public at least a couple of times.  

                      As an erection begins to occur, it can easily slip out through the hole.
 

 

Once an erection becomes full, it can no longer just be slid back into the hole, and has to be left out until it subsides or until there is enough privacy to unbutton and unzip the jeans.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment