Translate

Monday, April 24, 2023

Potential penalties for failing to follow or obey requirements and obligations

 The topic has arisen of there being a penalty of some sort for me if or when I fail to follow or obey any requirement or obligation that has been decided for me, or one that I am expected to follow.

It is my intent to always try to remain in compliance with all requirements and obligations, but if or when I do fail to comply with one or more of them at any time, it can't very well be disputed that there should be some penalty or punishment for my failure.

Recently I did fail to comply with one obligation, which requires that three "signature photos" always be included in any email sent by me or in any reply sent by me. This was noticed by someone who was aware that this obligation existed for me, and they informed me of my failure. 

The required "signature photos":


 

I did fail to notice that the photos were not included before sending the email, but I realize that there's no distinction between an oversight on my part and intentionally excluding the photos. If a penalty is deemed necessary for me for this infraction, then I realize that I would just have to accept it.

It is only proper for others to decide if a penalty for this is in order, and if so, what that penalty would be. 

Just as with other requirements for me, such as being required to sleep naked, uncovered, with lights on, and with a window uncovered, the requirement that I strip naked on demand or request when encountered in person, and the current requirement that I do not masturbate or intentionally cum or ejaculate, I cannot very well expect to avoid some form or penalty or punishment if I fail to obey those requirements at all times or in all situations.

For lack of a better way to provide input, thoughts, or ideas anonymously, the "Secret Message Book" site would be the best way to convey any input to me in the topic.

https://secret.viralsachxd.com/91c89b4db 

If anonymity is not a preference, then I can be emailed directly at

DaveS113065@gmail.com

or

DaveS113065@yahoo.com

If a penalty is in order, perhaps a short list of potential penalties can be complied, and one reasonable and also fitting one could be chosen through voting or through some similar means.


No comments:

Post a Comment