Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Anonymously submit a chosen penalty for my requirement violation

 A sort of survey has been created to enable anonymously listing a penalty for my violation of a requirement. The requirement violated was my failure to include mandatory photos in a recent email, which are required to be included in each and every email sent by me or replied to by me. 

It has become clear to me that some deem it necessary that a penalty must be implemented for me for this or any violation of any of my requirements. A chosen penalty can be listed here:

https://poll-maker.com/Q5Z21IJM3

In order for me to be unable to hide or conceal anything anonymously submitted, the current results are available here:

http://www.poll-maker.com/S-Quiz-Results?qp=2866738x83dD9b03-125 

A penalty deemed fitting for my violation can be listed along with some detail about it, and one must ultimately come from those listed that are possible to be implemented. 

One recent comment received on the "Secret Message" page lists a potential penalty, although it leaves the details open.


Depending on the number of results and any similarities between them, they may end up in a short duration poll for one to be chosen over the others through voting.

Even though there being a penalty does make me a little bit anxious and maybe a bit nervous, I realize that it can't always just be dismissed when I fail to follow a requirement. I realize that just because I'm obeying other requirements it doesn't excuse not obeying all of them. 

Obviously any penalty received shouldn't require any violation of other requirements, such as the requirement that I spend every night exposed naked to others through a window, or the current requirement that I cannot intentionally cum or ejaculate. 

Since any violation of any requirement by me is essentially disrespecting and failing to obey decisions made by others, it can only be others who decide upon any penalty I receive. 

Once again, the photos I failed to include in an email, and ones that are required to be in each and every email sent by me or replied to by me are:



Any choices of a penalty submitted will be listed here:

1)  Get yourself as close to the edge as possible without cumming before leaving home. Wear the jeans with the hole. Go someplace public (mall, department store, etc.). Keep yourself as on edge while driving without cumming. Once you get to the public place go to the bathroom or dressing room. Leave the door unlocked (accidentally). Edge yourself a total of 5 times with 5 minutes in-between getting as close to cumming as possible without cumming. You are to then walk around the store for 20 minutes keeping yourself as close to on edge as possible without cumming in any way possible (feeling yourself through your packets, thrusting your hips, whatever). Pictures should be taken during this to show your humiliation and frustration at not being able to cum. The pictures and a detailed account of what happened should be posted.

2) Since your violation had to do with not being properly exposed naked, your penalty should be to be exposed the same way as in one of the pictures you failed to send. You have to be exposed naked all night anyway so your neighbors all see you. After it's dark outside and at least an hour before your usual time for going to bed, make sure your blind is up, that your room is lit up like it has to be all night, and get on your bed completely naked. Have your bare ass aimed towards the window as close to the window as possible while staying on the bed. Raise you ass up and lower your shoulders and head down onto the bed, and then stay like that for one full hour without moving for an reason, every night for two full weeks (14 nights) in a row. If you skip even one night you have to start all over again. The pose has to be just like in one of the pictures you were supposed to send. Since you didn't send it, you should have to be exposed like that in real time and in person for long enough for other people to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment