Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Current status of blue jeans with holes

The hole on the front of the blue jeans no longer just grows a little larger after going through the washing machine and the dryer. Each time the hole now grows significantly larger.

I'm finding myself in a tough spot now, since I did commit to wearing them until someone actually says something negative or derogatory to me about the hole or what they see through the hole, but it's now extremely difficult to keep the hole covered in public with even the longer t-shirts that I have.

Some photos of the current size of the hole in front:



I did try shifting my dick to the opposite side of where the hole is, but my dick always shifts back to the side with the hole within a short time, especially when walking. 

Before now it was possible for my soft dick to hang down low enough for my whole dick not to be exposed, but the hole had now extended down far enough that it's almost fully exposed unless my shirt can be kept pulled down over the hole. 

If someone stood close enough to me and looked down into the hole, they would even see part of my balls along with my dick. 

My soft dick now also now flops out of the hole very easily and often, and only the bottom of my t-shirt prevents it from being exposed. Any erection I get now sticks up and out through the hole and causes an obvious raised area under my t-shirt. Even when my erection s covered by the shirt, the bulge under my shirt cannot be hidden. Anyone who would see it would basically know that I had an erection right then. 

It's now pretty humiliating to wear the jeans anywhere in public since even if my dick isn't directly exposed and can stay covered by my t-shirt,  the effort it takes to keep it covered and any visible bulges still reveal a lot.

If there hadn't been a commitment for continuing to wear them, the jeans would rarely if ever be worn in public. I'm thinking about limiting the times they are worn or wearing them less often than they have been worn up until now, but I'm not sure how much that would effect the commitment to wearing them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment