Translate

Sunday, April 16, 2023

More anonymous comments on jeans with holes. (Updated)

 A couple more anonymous comments have been received about the jeans with holes in them. https://secret.viralsachxd.com/91c89b4db

It's unknown whether both are from a single commenter or if they came from different commenters.

If they are from the same commenter, then one comment basically explains the other. If not, then some clarification may be helpful about the second comment.

It's easy to understand the first one.


The second one is a little harder to understand, so hopefully the commenter can clarify their meaning a bit.


I think it means to give up on wearing the jeans due to the size of the hole, but just in case it means to give up on something else it would be better to be sure. Does it mean to give up wearing the jeans, or something like giving up trying to hide or cover the hole? Maybe the commenter can leave another anonymous comment that clarifies what should be given up on.

I don't want to misinterpret the intended meaning.

Giving up on wearing the jeans would mean reneging on a commitment for them to be worn until a negative comments is made about them by someone in public.

Giving up any attempt to conceal the hole or limit others view of it would be humiliating and possibly take some effort, at least during times I was aware of which jeans were being worn, and could possibly result in someone who knows me or someone I see on a regular basis seeing all that the hole enables them to see. Quite a few random others would also be enabled to see freely into the hole. 

It would also require an effort to be made to keep any erections from protruding through the hole. 

Even if I resisted or gave up on attempting to cover or conceal the hole, I could not just ignore an erection sticking right out through the hole in public. 



UPDATE: 4/21/2023

One additional anonymous comment received about the jeans with the holes in them.

With the comments being anonymous, it's impossible to to know if the comments are from one person or multiple people. 

Newest comment:


"Giving up" in that way is much easier said than done, since when I'm aware of my dick showing through the hole, it's almost instinctive to try to keep it covered or concealed. I may not always succeed at it, but it's hard not to at least try.

It's pretty inevitable that at some point trying to hide or conceal my exposure will fail, either due to me not realizing the extent of my exposure or failing to maintain coverage, or simply due to the hole growing too large for concealment to be possible. At that point all I can do is to relate what occurred, the reactions of others, and the extent of my humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment