Translate

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

100 days of no masturbation or cumming

April 11th of 2023 marks the 100th day since being prohibited from masturbating or cumming intentionally. On average I would have masturbated and came about 400 times during this period. 

So instead of masturbating, cumming, and then going back to non sexual and non arousing things and thoughts, I have for the most part remained aroused, turned on, and often thinking sexual or kinky thoughts when none of that would otherwise be occurring.

The poll for deciding about my masturbation can still be voted in, and will remain available until February 1st of 2024, when the decision with the majority of votes at that time will become permanent for me. Clicking the results button at the bottom of the poll page will show the current results whether voting is performed or not.

https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K

Just as they have so far, the majority decision must be and will be respected and obeyed by me at all times. Only others are qualified to decide what it is that I deserve in this matter. 

Of course one result on not masturbating, shown in the photo below, is an extremely common occurrence for me, at any time or place and often seemingly without a reason or direct cause.


 

The requirement that I remain exposed naked all night, every night means there's no hiding or concealing any erection I get, and that others are either likely or sure to see me with one. 

Also, as I continue to wear a pair of jeans with a hole beside the zipper (without underwear since none can ever be worn by me), and as the size of the hole continues to enlarge, my dick continues be become more visible and easier for others to see. Ongoing spontaneous erections will not only continue to pop out through the hole, but will surely pop out more often as the hole becomes larger. 

Wearing a long shirt and having it pulled down is already the only real means for keeping my dick from being openly exposed in public settings. Common erections due to not masturbating are nearly impossible to entirely conceal, especially once my erection extends fully out through the hole.  


                    My dick is often just inside the hole and on the verge of popping out


 

Once an erection begins to occur, my dick tends to come out through the hole. Getting it back inside of the hole is not always easy or possible if others are nearby.

 

Once I have a full erection in any public place or around others, it's not really possible to force my dick back into the hole without also only revealing my dick while doing it, or without trying to forcefully bend it. If not privacy is available to undo my pants, then my erection must remain outside of the hole until it subsides or until there is an opportunity to undo my pants. At best an attempt to pull down my shirt to cover it is the only available option while trying not to allow the bulge under my pulled down shirt. 

One second of loosing the grip on my shirt can lead to my erection being fully revealed and visible, such as having to used both hands for other tasks, or of course if someone else intentionally pulled up my shirt. 

Many of my shirts are just not long enough to offer much cover, even while being pulled downwards. Only one is actually long enough to not need to be overly stretched to cover my dick while also concealing a bulge underneath. 

Each time an erection occurs in public while wearing those jeans, I can only wonder if attempts to conceal it will be successful, or if this is a time when my erection will end up being openly exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment