Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Photogrpahed naked in bed by unknown viewer.

 Two of my permanent requirements appear to have come together recently. 

The requirement that my PC remain accessible through the Teamviewer or Anydesk apps, and the requirement that I spend every night in bed or while asleep being exposed naked through a window have apparently been utilized by someone unknown.

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1


Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1

Everything about it remained unknown to me for well over a day, and the only evidence that it occurred was found in a folder on my PC. Four photos showing me naked in bed were taken at a time when I was still asleep in bed.

The photo information shows the photos were taken between 6:00AM and 6:30AM, well before the time when I woke up.  

A webcam always remains set up and in place that when activated on my PC, will show me naked in bed at night, although it does malfunction at times and will only show a black screen, especially if not activated for many hours. On those occasions the only solution is to unplug the camera and then plug it back into the PC. On this night (morning) the camera seems to have worked just fine.

The cameras main purpose is to enable others to access it and my PC to ensure or verify that I am obeying the requirement to remain naked and exposed for the entire night, every night.

The camera can enable it to be seen that I am completely naked, that no covers are being used, that the light level is sufficient to expose me, and that the window is uncovered with the outside being visible to some degree. 

It also just enables me to be observed naked by anyone who just wishes to see me, and for photos to be taken using the camera. Photos such as those already mentioned:




Since no record or information of any kind is available or recorded when my PC is accessed, unless some page or folder is left open by whoever is accessing my PC, I never know if or when it may have occurred. Often even this isn't enough, since I often think that it was me who left something open or loaded.

The photos shown are literally the only way I was aware of any access, and I became aware only when the photos were eventually seen by me in a folder. I knew that I had nothing to do with them being taken, and also that I had been asleep in bed at the time when they were taken. 

It's unknown if the copies left on my PC were the only copies, or if they were also copied or transferred by whoever took them. It's possible that whoever took them was aware that any photo or video of me naked taken by anyone else actually belong to that person, and is entirely their property, and that I can only have a copy or use them if I was left or given a copy by them. Since a copy of them was left on my PC, it's assumed that they were left for me to have, since whoever took them could easily have deleted them even after any transfer of them occurred. 

Even though the obvious purpose for being exposed every night is so that I have no shred of privacy, and so that I am seen freely by others with no way to restrict who sees me, the photos serve to reinforce that fact. They show that someone was actually seeing me while I was being exposed for others (nearby) to freely view. As it often is, I am not aware of it occurring at the time, but it does most certainly occur.  

In the photos, there's no real sign that anyone was seeing me through the window at those moments, but I was being seen on camera by someone unknown. 

When awake and aware of being exposed or seen, it's usually possible to at least try to limit or restrict how much is seen or who is seeing the exposure. While asleep and oblivious to being seen, I remain entirely exposed with no real limits or restrictions. 

No matter how deeply I sleep or for how long I remain asleep, there's no escaping the fact that my naked body always remains fully exposed to be seen, observed, and looked at by anyone with the ability or the desire to view it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment