Translate

Monday, January 9, 2023

Update on my requirement for no masturbation.

 I was asked some questions in a comment about my masturbation, or actually about my lack of it. It's probably just easier to share the entire comment and my response to it before going further.

The comment:

 Can you absolutely swear that you're not masturbating at all and haven't since even once since day one of not being able to do it? Not a single drop of cum? Do you edge yourself at all? Bringing yourself to the very edge of cumming? If you do then how can you keep from cumming when you're so desperate for it? What about when you hump your bed at night? If you haven't cum because of it, how do you avoid it? These are things everyone should know.

My reply:

 Yes I can swear that it's one hundred percent true that I have not masturbated since the first day of being required not to. The last time I masturbated or came was in the early evening on Sunday, January 1st which was New Years Day. I didn't know then that I wouldn't be doing it again anytime soon. If everyone should know about all of those things, then it's probably best if it's related in a post instead of a response. I'll admit that a couple times a drop of cum nearly came out, but as far as I know there hasn't been a single drop. If it got that far I think a lot more would have ended up coming out. I promise to address all that was asked in a post very soon

I can swear to the fact that I haven't masturbated or came at all even once since I was first required not to masturbate. I realize that it can seem easy for me to just say so but most people who know me personally would probably know that I don't do such things. My own conscience won't allow it and I know I can't get away with it for long. 

Since everything about this is to be public knowledge, I know that telling the absolute truth about it is even more necessary. I also know that others expect their decision to be abided by.

I'm sure that not a drop of cum has come out of my penis since the last time I masturbated. Even if it happened while I was asleep, something would show up on the sheet over my mattress or on the tip of my penis. By now I probably have a good amount of pent up cum that would come out if any cum at all came out while I was asleep. I don't think I could sleep through anything like that.

I admit that I've tried a few times to bring myself close to cumming, but it just ends up with me teasing myself and leaves me highly aroused and feeling even more desperate to masturbate and cum. Once it was five days or so into not masturbating I would get so close to cumming so fast and in such a short time that I had to start just leaving my penis alone entirely. Otherwise I would have cum by masturbating and then have to reveal to everyone that I ignored a decision and did what I was required not to do. 

The event of nearly cumming from my penis rubbing a box that I was carrying, and from thrusting my hips up and down while sitting at a red traffic signal have proven to me that I have to be very careful about stimulating my penis in any way. 

I honestly don;t know how I haven;t cum due to humping my bed at night, especially since it seems to happen much more often than it did before. I can only assume that whenever I get anywhere near cumming then, I wake up. Once I wake up it usually only takes me a short time to realize that I'm basically on display naked to much of the neighborhood and that I'm possibly being seen or watched at that very moment. That could be just enough to keep me from cumming at least for now.

It's not so much that I think anyone watching would know for sure that I was cumming, but that they would see me humping my bed like crazy and see my ass bouncing up and down as it does. I know it's very possible for anyone nearby to be seeing that anyway if I do it in my sleep and don't realize I'm doing it or being seen doing it, but it's pretty humiliating to know I'm doing in possible full view of the neighborhood. I can't stop or prevent anyone from seeing or watching me naked in bed all night long or what I might do while asleep, but I do at least have some ability while I'm awake and aware to avoid having them see my bare ass going up and down while I thrust my penis onto the bed. It's one of the few things I can have some effect on. 

I've mentioned before how it feels my penis is in charge and in control now, and how I'm just along for the ride. I know that's just a creation of my own mind, but that doesn't make it feel any less true. It can get hard and erect any time it wants to and it doesn't care where it happens or who sees it. It can seem as if it knows that it can tease me to no end and that I just have to let it do it. If it could and did know any of that, I might have to admit that it was right. 

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit one thing, but since it's all public anyway there's no point in me concealing it. That is how in spite of the desperation and not having any release from being aroused and horny so often, it's really not all bad for me.

I would never have expected it or know any different if I could still masturbate, but there are moments when I find that I actually enjoy feeling so turned on, and how little it takes for me to come close to climaxing. I also enjoy some of the quite erotic dreams I seem to have recently, even in spite of what it might be or is enabling neighbors and others nearby to see. Even though I can't climax or cum, it does feel good to simply thrust my hips a few times and for it to have such an effect on me. Not being able to continue with it until I cum is frustrating, but the feeling itself is very good. 

It's also a bit of an erotic feeling to be around others while being so aroused and turned on without them knowing anything about it. Sometimes I wonder if they can tell or if they know it, but unless I would have an orgasm and cum right there in front of them I know there's no way they can know.

 


 

11 comments:

  1. Do you find it more challenging during the day or at night? Does it rubbing up against the fabric of your pants make you more horny or does that not really bother you? How often are you hard during the day and is that visible through your pants? I hope you continue with the updates as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too easy to say whether it's day or night that's more of a challenge.
      During the day I can get at least six erections, but lately even more of them. The fabric of my pants makes me more horny, but mostly when I'm doing something that causes me to move around a lot. For some reason, sitting in a car is one exception to that. It might have something to do with my mind wandering at times and I think of something that stirs my penis even a little bit. The stirring seems to set off even more stirring and if I'm not paying enough attention to what I'm doing, I end up doing a few thrusts of my hips that really stimulates my penis. I'm finding that at that point I have to sit still and stop thinking whatever I was thinking so that I don't end up cumming right there and then.
      I do get more erections lately while I'm around others and in public, but I almost never bother to look down to see how noticeable it might be. I mostly just keep doing whatever I was doing. I'll have to try looking down to see whenever I can, but I hesitate to do that when there's a lot of people around who might see me looking there.
      At night erections still happen whenever they want to, but then I'm not only naked, but in bed I'm potentially in view of others who would be sure to see it if they were looking right then. The challenge then is that it's not always possible for me to get rid of an erection and I know the whole time it's there, anyone seeing me would see that I'm aroused or turned on. It might be possible for that to stay hidden during the day while I have clothes on, but not at night when it's right out there for anyone nearby to see.
      Turning onto my stomach in bed and feeling the contact on my penis can be a challenge too, since it makes me want to move around slightly so that it rubs my penis even more, but I know it could lead to cumming and is just another way of masturbating, so I have tor resist doing it. I also know that anyone looking in at me through the window could see all of that and know that I was trying to stimulate myself. I can only control how I might be displayed while I'm awake, so I try not to be humiliated any more than I already am at the time. I just have to accept the fact that that control is gone once I'm asleep.
      Day and night have their own unique challenges, so picking one over the other is difficult. Each day and night can also be different from other days and nights, with some being more challenging than others.
      Those challenges became even greater after many days and then a week without masturbating. With a second week just beginning, I don't know if things have kind of plateaued or of the challenges will just continue to be amplified. I suppose time will tell.

      Delete
    2. I hope you'll keep us updated if things have plateaud or get more intense. I've enjoyed reading your daily updates. Is the hip thrusting something you do on purpose or something that happens automatically?

      Delete
    3. The hip thrusting is almost always starts unintentionally, so it's mostly an automatic reflex. Every once in a while I might do it just once when my penis feels constrained or on a wrong position as it becomes erect in my pants. There's no need for that whenever I am naked, since can move freely.
      When it happens during sleep it an unconscious action that I'm not aware if unless or until I wake up to find that it's happening.
      I've known about that tendency for quite a while, but until being exposed naked each night it didn't seem to be much of consideration, and it definitely seems to be occurring much more often than when I could masturbate daily or multiple times per day.
      Further updates about it will be posted for sure, but possibly not daily unless there's some sort of occurrence or development. Most likely the updates will be every other day or so until or if I can masturbate again.

      Delete
  2. Did you know the intro link for your blog on Facebook is still there after a few days? Are you really sure you weren't keeping your friends from having access to the blog page and seeing everything?
    The link still being there does make it look that way. If it's true that a post for the blog wouldn't pass moderation then at least a link to the blog should be attached to other posts there. There shouldn't be any issues with that and it would show that nothing is being hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was never my intent to hide the blog from friends. I do see the link is still there, so I seem to have been wrong about that.
    It does appear that a link can be added to posts that already have some photo or image in them without an image appearing for the added link. I wasn't sure about that until it was tried. A link to the blog had already been added to a couple previous posts.
    This should almost guarantee that friends can view the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just one step in the right direction. It has to be added to any new posts too. If your friends didn't have easy access to the blog before, it's the only way to make sure they do now and do from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose so, if it shows that I nothing's being hidden. That could end up advertising the blog to a lot of others besides for friends, but I suppose there's really no way to avoid that

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, there is not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.amazon.com/Freebily-Leather-Masturbation-Underwear-Panties/dp/B07ZP5CLTF/ref=pd_lpo_3?pd_rd_w=qlWNY&content-id=amzn1.sym.116f529c-aa4d-4763-b2b6-4d614ec7dc00&pf_rd_p=116f529c-aa4d-4763-b2b6-4d614ec7dc00&pf_rd_r=7M2SW28RZ0WCB9N24GN6&pd_rd_wg=uwFCF&pd_rd_r=0e8b08bd-7f46-4332-80de-78ad776b13c0&pd_rd_i=B081XHGD42&psc=1
    You... All day every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this? Can't get the link to work. Sounds pretty interesting though. Like something David S.might really need.

      Delete