Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Seen exposed naked during night in bed

 I know there are some who are curious about whether or not I've been seen while exposed naked in bed at night, and some might even want me to be seen. This might satisfy both of those things.

During a recent night of sleeping naked and exposed in bed, I woke up by chance near midnight. Since I was groggy and not fully awake, I laid there for a moment looking at my TV that was still on. I often fall asleep watching it. Not long after I saw some light from the corner of my eye. Since it's been warm enough, the sash on my window is up for air and ventilation, so the usual glare and reflection from the glass wasn't present.

I noticed that a person was standing beside a vehicle that is often parked nearby. The drivers side of the vehicle was facing me and the person was standing right outside of the drivers door. I noticed that someone else was standing on the far side of the vehicle, and only their shoulders and head were visible above the roof. They appeared to be talking to each other, and even though they were mostly silhouettes, there was just enough light for me to see that they were looking my way. Since the only thing to look at in my direction was me, I knew they must be looking at me. At the time I was lying on my back naked and they were in an ideal spot to see me. The light I'd seen was the headlights and the tail lights of the vehicle they stood next to.

I had the sudden urge to do something, but I didn't know what exactly. There were no sheets or covers on or near my bed, the room was lit up and even if I could turn off the lights, reaching the switch would mean standing up naked almost directly in front of the window, and doing that would expose me even more, Closing the blind was even less possible, since not only would that require standing naked right in the window, but the electrical zip-ties keeping the blind open would need to be cut with something sharp. 

Those things went through my mind, but I knew there was nothing I could do except to stay as I was while they looked at me naked. I hoped they would just look for a short time and then go about their business, but they just kept standing there. I knew they were talking to each other but I couldn't hear them. They were roughly 50 feet from my window. (Just over 15 meters). 

I tried my best to act like I was oblivious to their presence while I waited for them to finish looking at me. Minute after minute they just stood there talking and looking at me. I could see just enough from the corner of my eye to tell that they just kept looking. All I could do is stay still while they looked. I could tell that the nearest one to me was a slightly heavy-set female, but I couldn't see the other one clear enough to tell anything about them other than they were tall enough to see over the roof of the vehicle, which was an SUV. 

Even knowing that time could feel like it passed slowly while being looked at naked, I knew at least four minutes had to have passed before I saw another small light. This turned out to be the interior dome light of the vehicle as they apparently got inside. After nearly another minute the vehicle backed out from the parking spot slowly. Once it was out, it turned towards me and the headlights shined into my window. 

The vehicle stayed like that for thirty seconds or so before completing its turn and moving off. I was relieved that it had gone, but I knew for absolute certainty that both people had not only seen me naked, but had stood there looking for a while. What I don't know is how long they might have been looking at me before I woke up and noticed them. 

After a few minutes of contemplating about how I'd just been seen naked by people outside who I didn't know, I managed to relax enough to fall asleep again. Later, sometime in the early a.m.hours, I woke up again and noticed that the vehicle was back in its parking space. It had returned sometime while I was asleep. There's almost no doubt that I was looked at or watched again, but I just didn't know for how long or what positions I was in when they saw me again. It's one thing to wonder if I'd been seen while asleep, but another to actually know it. I don't even know if they took any photos or video of me naked, but somehow I think they did. If they really did, there's no doubt at all that they will be showing it to other people, who will then know that I am exposed naked every night.

I suspect that I've been seen naked several times or so while I was asleep, and I knew it was inevitable for me to eventually know I was seen naked. Now I know I have been. It's bound to happen again, and when it does I'll have to just lie there and be looked at naked.

I do realize that the main purpose for my exposure every night is so that people can and do see me naked in bed during the night. There's a certain feeling of helplessness and humiliation when I'm lying there naked and I know I'm being looked at, But I suppose that's just another part of being exposed.

 


UPDATE Jan. 4, 2023

Someone who lives close by to my window, who usually sits on their partially enclosed porch has set up a chair next to their front door and started to sit out there at night. They were already capable of seeing me naked in bed from the porch, but only from my chest down. They can also see me from where they park and when going to and from their vehicle. They're not the ones who were recently watching me, but it's very possible that they have seen me naked in bed at some point while I was asleep. From what I can tell, it's a heavy-set woman who has friends stop over nearly every day.

The chair can be seen as the white object in the photo below on the left side of the photo , just to the left of the front door. The porch can be seen on the left end of the building.

There's no way to know for sure, at least yet anyway, but it's possible that the chair was put there as a place to sit and observe me naked in bed at night. No chair had ever been there before in the entire time since the current residents moved in a few years ago. It's either an extreme coincidence or it's for sitting in while looking at me naked in bed. There's not many reasons for a chair to suddenly be placed there.

I may be wrong, but if I'm not then I could end up being looked at or watched naked a lot more.

An expanded view of where the chair is located:


  It's also possible for me to be seen in bed from any of the windows visible, and the door.

UPDATE Jan. 6, 2023

It's not for sure yet, but someone nearby whose window is nearest to my window has just recently begun to open the slats on her Venetian blinds after dark, and may be observing me while I sleep naked at night. A light is turned on in the room, and her silhouette can be seen opening the blind slats. She can briefly be seen through the open slats before the light is turned off and the room becomes dark.

That window offers the best possible view of me compared to all nearby other windows. There may be some unknown reason for the slats to be opened at night, but it's possible the reason is for looking at me or watching me while I'm naked in bed all night. 

The slats remain open until mid morning of the next day, when they are closed again. I've never once seen the slats open at night until recently, and it's too dark at night to know if anyone is looking out through the open slats. 

The woman who lives there appears to be in her sixties. I don't know her and have never talked to her, but I do see her outside once in a while when I'm also outside. If she is looking in at me at times during the night, she has absolutely seen much more of me than I ever have of her. She may have even already seen me with an erection or seen my tendency to hump my bed while I'm asleep, both of which seem to have become much more common during the time I've had to abstain from masturbating. 

If she really is looking in at me, I can only guess what she may have already seen of me, or what she will be seeing.

4 comments:

  1. Those people who saw you probably just couldn't believe they were seeing you totally naked and how you just laid there naked for all to see. They just didn't know that they were supposed to see you and so is everyone else. Maybe they were waiting to see if you found out you were being looked at and see if you got embarrassed or tried to cover up. Maybe when you didn't they just made sure they got a really good look at you. They probably mostly looked at your cock since if you were on your back they could see it.
    You should probably try to lose that urge to do something when you know someone is seeing you unless it's something that shows you even more to them. Anything that would hide you or show them less of you isn't allowable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably did take them a while to believe what they saw, since they probably couldn't imagine being seen naked by anyone they didn't let see them. There's no way they could know that I have to stay naked all night and be seen by anyone who looks at me. They might know that now though, especially since I was still naked when they cam back from wherever they went.
    I know there's no point in me having an urge to do anything when someone sees me naked. It just happened for a second. Even while I had the urge I knew they had already seen me and nothing could change that. I knew there was nothing I could do.
    After I knew they were looking at me I did start hoping they would stop soon, but they just kept looking. While they looked I was very aware that I was being seen, even if that's what's supposed to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So they can see more of you now? You said before they could only see you from the chest down? What made it so they can see all of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where they could see me from the chest down was from their partially enclosed porch. In the photos it's on the far left where there's a brick column next to a tree.
      The chair was recently placed just outside of their front door. It's the whitish object by the door in the photos. Since it's a almost a dozen feet to the right of their porch, when they sit in it, it enables them to see more of my upper body, at least from my neck down if not more. Just about the same amount of me they can see from their front door. The chair may have been placed there as somewhere to sit if they want to see me from my feet all the way up to my neck or higher.
      The white vehicle on the far right of the one photo belongs to them, so they can also see me when they walk to or from it or are sitting in it.
      It appears they probably see me when they come out if their door and while heading for their vehicle, and when they return. Since their porch on the far end provides a lesser view of me, it just seems as if the chair was put by the door as a good place to sit if they want to see me better, rather than standing by their door or on their walkway.

      Delete