Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Questionnaire for my deserved exposure has closed

 The questionnaire for what level of exposure I deserve has finally closed. It was kept open for longer than originally intended on the chance that some decisions might change, but for weeks no new decisions were received. Also, once the poll closed, all majority decisions become the final decisions and must remain in effect for me permanently. 

The final results are:

Decision one

His exposure should be available in ways that present it directly to others, including to those who know him personally.

Decision two:

When encountered in person, David Steckel should be required to strip naked on demand for any reason. In person, even after satisfying those present, David Steckel should be required to permanently "gift" his clothing to those present, and be left in his naked state.

Decision three:

David Steckel must have no say about ANY post of him naked online, and must be forbidden to EVER ask for the removal of any post made by anyone, anywhere, for any reason, regardless of who will view him naked.

Decision four:

His device must be accessible through a remote app by anyone who wishes to access it. The access information must be available for others to use.

Decision five:

David Steckel must sleep naked and exposed as described above EVERY NIGHT, and MUST masturbate naked in bed at LEAST once per night where anyone outside can watch or observe him.

The decision for number five has been adjusted according to the current decision results in the questionnaire at: https://forms.gle/876SHDLwTh1qNEkj7

This questionnaire will remain open until a closing date sometime in mid February of 2023.

The closing of the first questionnaire is a defining event for me, since it finalizes all decisions, essentially making them permanent. Only slight differences can be made and only after they would be approved in some future questionnaire.

The first and third decisions are probably the easiest for me to accept as being permanent. That's for my exposure to being available to others including to those who know me, and that I have no say about any post made online that exposes me. 

The fourth decision is a bit harder to accept, which is that my device must be available for access through a remote app like Teamviewer or Anydesk. That decision has been in effect for a while now, and there have been very few results from it. I at least retain a right to end any current access if changes to any device settings are attempted to be made. All file folders, pages, and websites do have to be free to access though.

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400  Password: Nakedandexposed1

Anydesk address: 990 573 524  Password: Showmystuff1

Decision two is where it becomes harder to accept. Having to strip completely naked whenever I'm told to in person means there's a possibility that I could end up naked without knowing in advance or without expecting to. 

Decision five is the decision that is hard to accept simply because it has an effect every night. I will be exposed naked in bed to anyone who looks into my window at any time of night. I've already been seen at least by a few others that I know of, and possibly by an unknown number of others while asleep. It's inevitable that I will be seen an additional number of times. 

With the current results of the open questionnaire, I cannot masturbate, which causes repeated erections for me during the night while awake and since I wake up with them, they occur even while I'm asleep. These erections cannot be hidden due to being naked and exposed. My tendency to hump my bed during sleep has also clearly increased dramatically due to not masturbating, which can potentially be observed by anyone looking in through my window at a time when I'm doing it. 

Most who have the potential to see any of this are also those who will later see me outside while clothed during the day, and they will surely then recall exactly what they've seen of me. Unfortunately, some of this has already occurred and cannot be reversed or undone. They will also have the opportunity to see even more of me on any night they choose.

Just to repeat. The questionnaire at https://forms.gle/AHErQjxugwXufk8N7 has closed and all majority decisions have become final. 




11 comments:

  1. How has it been during the day? Have you had anymore close calls outside of when you were carrying the box? You could leave the polls up permanently so they could potentially change? I've enjoyed reading your daily updates especially when they include what's happened during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The questionnaire that closed hadn't had any new input for weeks and that's always part of the criteria for when it will end or close. By then it's clear what the decisions are.
    The questionnaire that's still open may stay open for longer than planned unless by then there's just no chance for enough input to change anything or if decisions are still being made periodically
    I did have one close that will be related soon in a post once there's enough to relate for a whole post.
    I was in my car and sitting at a red traffic light on Sunday morning. I was in the middle lane out of three when it happened.
    A week of not masturbating has me almost constantly aroused and as I mentioned earlier, it feels as if my penis is in control.
    Sitting there I was thinking about how horny and turned on I was right there in the middle of the road when I realized I was raising and
    dropping my hips slightly over and over, and my penis was responding quickly.
    I looked around quickly too see if anyone was noticing, and no one beside me seemed to be looking my way. It felt so good that I intended to give a few more thrusts before I stopped.
    I did it once more and was just lifting my hips for the next time when I felt a climax coming. I stopped as soon as I could and sat up straighter automatically. For a few seconds I wasn't sure if I'd gone too far or not, and it felt like I was caught in some near-cumming zone for an extra long time. It lasted just long enough that it popped into my head that might not relent or stop.
    By the time it did relent I was breathing hard and almost afraid to move. I would be getting out of the car once I got where I was going and I would have no good way to explain a wet spot on my pants that was sure to be noticed.
    Just as the traffic light turned green and things began moving long, i looked around one more time. it looked as if no one beside me had noticed anything. I was lucky they didn't, since I can only guess what I looked like while sitting there waiting for a near-climax to subside.
    When the next post is made on this topic, this will be pasted into it, along with anything else that's relevant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I thought might be worth leaving the polls open is the increasing number of people who are finding your blog/polls, and if they could vote the results may be different. As we've seen it seems like you are getting more viewers now, or are likely to.

      Delete
    2. Only one of the questionnaires included a set date for closing. The remaining ones were set to be open ended with without a set closing date.
      It's true that the number of interactions with the blog has nearly doubled over recent days, and some days it has more than doubled from what was average previously.
      This hasn't seemed to have much influence on responses in any of the questionnaires yet though, although it's always possible for that to change. It seems that only a very small percentage of visitors to the blog choose to interact with any questionnaires. The blog has gone from just over 100 views per week to nearly 400 views per week on average without much of an increase in interactions with any questionnaires.
      It appears that many viewers just prefer to see the results of questionnaires.
      With everything being done anonymously there's no way to know anything more.

      Delete
  3. Yes I can swear that it's one hundred percent true that I have not masturbated since the first day of being required not to. The last time I masturbated or came was in the early evening on Sunday, January 1st which was New Years Day. I didn't know then that I wouldn't be doing it again anytime soon.
    If everyone should know about all of those things, then it's probably best if it's related in a post instead of a response.
    I'll admit that a couple times a drop of cum nearly came out, but as far as I know there hasn't been a single drop. If it got that far I think a lot more would have ended up coming out.
    I promise to address all that was asked in a post very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closing is good news. Now you'll be violating a requirement even by going against one of them even once. Even if someone tells you they're about to send pics or a video of you nude to someone you know, you can't do or say anything You can't refuse when anyone tells you to get nude and you'll never spend another night where you aren't on show to other people while you're nude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that has been true for a few months now and any changing of it was already not going to happen. All of it was sure to be permanent anyway, but is for sure now.
    I know there is literally not a thing I can do or say about what happens with any photo or video of me naked and I do have to strip naked when anyone tells me to in person.
    There may be some nights when I'm not sleeping at home where I won't have to be exposed naked all night, but any other time yes, I do have to spend the entire night naked while being exposed through a window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just out of curiosity how do you sleep when you're away from home?

      Delete
    2. I always sleep naked no matter where I am, aside from places like a hospital where a gown is required. If I spend the night at someone's house I still sleep naked. Any sheets or blankets for cover depend on the situation. On a sofa in a common room a sheet might be used for covering, but in a separate room I sleep naked and without covers if the temperature is warm enough.
      In motels and hotels I sleep naked and often without covers. The temperature is usually set to make sure it's not too cool or cold.

      Delete
    3. Now any time you're in any kind of hotel or a motel, the lights have to stay on and the curtains have to stay open all night. That's how it has to be wherever you sleep at night

      Delete
    4. I presume that's true, since there aren't any exceptions as part of the requirement. I suppose I'll just have to hope I'm not on the ground floor or that not many people pass by the window in any hotel or motel I might end up staying in. If not then it could end up with people seeing me exposed naked from just a few feet away all night.

      Delete