Translate

Monday, September 19, 2022

Google Classroom: David Steckel naked

 A Google Classroom session has become available entitled "Observing David Steckel nude". It describes aspects of my naked body and my masturbation. It also contains photos and videos which show some of what is described and for reference purposes.

It's essentially an online class about my naked body and how I masturbate. 

 https://classroom.google.com/c/NTQ4NjIxMjI4MDYz/p/NTQ4NjI0NTQwNjA5/details

It has been made available on Facebook, both on the page for my exposure, and on my personal Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

 

The post itself is quite subtle due to what can or can't be posted on Facebook, but the same isn't true for what the post links to. 

Some parts describe my naked body or what I do naked in what is often humiliating detail, but quite accurately. It presents things about me and my naked body that I hadn't given much thought to but can now be seen and known by anyone who accesses the "class".

It's pretty sure that even people who've known me for a while will see and discover at least a few things about me they would never have known about otherwise. 

Additional "classes" may even follow this one at some point.

A code doesn't appear to be necessary to access the class, even though one is available. If one is needed for access, it is: x6hipzk

The class enables comments at the bottom of the page.

This is the first time ever for a class about me naked and masturbating. It's quite daunting and humiliating, but as the class mentions a few times, my humiliation is irrelevant compared to what others have the right to see of me... naked.

 




2 comments:

  1. Well that didn't last long..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean. Everything in the post is still there. What can't be seen or accessed? I checked just before replying.

      Delete