Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Temporary exposure not so temporary

 I often forget for a few days about the four posts exposing me on the exxxpose.me website, and I don't always get around to checking on them even when I do remember them. 

https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=275968

https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=277346

https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=283012

https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=304236

The "temporary" posts have been there for more than two months so far and it's so hard to believe that some still have close to another month before they expire. 

The posts are one situation where there is absolutely nothing that I can do, since the settings do not allow it. All I can really do is look at what anyone else can see of me, and accept that they can not only see it all, but also copy or download any of it. 

Even though I've surrendered all rights to those and all photos of me naked, it's not often when I literally have to stay exposed, and when it's only up to others how long I have to stay exposed there. There's no discussing it, no suggesting anything, no bargaining possible, or anything else besides remaining on display naked for anyone to see.

This is one time where the rights of others to keep me exposed naked for even more people to see is all encompassing, and where my only option is to stay exposed and be seen naked. 

Just after the posts became available, I would have bet quite a lot that they would only last for a couple weeks at the longest. I doubt I would have believed they'd be there even for a full month. I couldn't have been more wrong, and I would obviously have lost any bet.

Instead of finding the posts being nearly expired on my most recent look there, I see them no closer, if not further from expiring than they were when I last looked. 




                                                Status of posts as of September 15th, 2022

It's clear that I am helplessly exposed naked for as long as others wish for me to remain that way, so I can only accept their wishes.





6 comments:

  1. Why not make it a little more fun and interesting for everyone? How about making a new exposure post and then wearing a butt plug or even a chastity cage for as long as the post lasts? There were a couple pics around that showed your cock in a cage. Maybe it's time to be locked up again. But this time you would need to stay like that and be at the mercy of other people.
    It would definitely be hot if you couldn't cum until other people permitted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any plugs, but you're right that I have a chastity cage. I ended up wearing it for a month and that felt like forever. I usually masturbate at least once a day and sometimes two or three times a day, and not being able to do it at all was harder than I ever expected.

    I would also be worried that another exposure post could end up being extended for months. The current posts exposing me have already been there for way longer than I could ever have imagined and still have a long time to go.
    If something like that happened with a new post, I could end up not being able to masturbate for a really long time.
    If I had the key I don't think I could go for long without using it. I also don't know of anyone who could hold the key, which would be very necessary because it would be the only way I wouldn't give up and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're gong to have to stay exposed for a lot longer. The best part is how you have no choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's can hardly believe what I see whenever I remember to check on the exposures of me. I just had a look again and I thought the website had made a mistake. I was used to seeing how many days were left for the posts, but what I saw was "One Months"
      I definitely have no choice about staying exposed there, since nothing about it is up to me. This is one time I can only accept what other viewers there want.

      Delete
    2. All of your places totally exposed and on display for anyone to see, and your naked pictures being downloaded by anyone who wants them. And all you can do is watch it happening. It doesn't get much better than that!

      Delete
    3. Every part of my naked body is definitely exposed in the posts, and anyone can definitely see it, but nothing can change that until the posts expire. Apparently that's not being allowed to happen.
      I tend to forget to look at how many times photos have been downloaded and only look at how much time the posts have to stay there. The longer the post are there, I know it lets more people see them and gives even more time for photos to be downloaded, but it's true that all I can do is watch it happen. Even if I don't watch it, I know it will happen anyway.
      I can't know which photos in a post get downloaded or what might end up happening with the downloaded photos. I just know that the longer the posts are there, the more people that the photos of me belong to.
      I'm a little bit stunned how the time remaining for most of the posts just seems to be getting longer rather than less.
      There's not a thing that me or anyone else can do about it though. I'm really and truly helplessly exposed there.

      Delete