Translate

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Signature image and text for DaveS113065@gmail,com

Although the email address most used by me is DaveS113065@yahoo.com, a less used email address for me is DaveS113065@gmail/com

The yahoo email is used for most websites as part of the log-in information, but the gmail will become more and more used. It is already the email address shown in my contact details on my personal Facebook page.

To increase my exposure, a signature has been added to my gmail that is automatically added to any email sent from that address. The idea wasn't mine, but was suggested by someone who is often conversed with online through emails.

The signature contains three photos of me naked. No email sent to anyone, regardless of who it's sent to, will be sent without the signature. I have sworn to this and committed to it. All replies to any email received on my gmail will also contain the signature. There can't be even one exception to this, ever. 

My yahoo email will still be used as necessary, but there will be a transition to using the gmail as often as possible and it will eventually be the primary email used by me.

In email conversations with the one who suggested it, the signature is expected to be there to ensure I keep to my commitment and my promise. 

The signature photos have been copied and pasted from a draft on my gmail, including the text that goes along with them:

--

signature images of David Steckel. Three (3) images. If not present then David Steckel is intentionally concealing them from you and can be questioned about it.

Anyone who receives an email from my gmail account or who receives a reply to an email from my gmail account can and should expect to see these photos. As my gmail becomes more commonly used, these photos are assured to be received and viewed more and more.
 
I don't expect it to be easy for me if and when the signature with these photos has to be sent to people I know, or when corresponding with new contacts. The first time it has to be sent to someone will probably be the hardest. After that the photos will have been seen by them, so any future emails to them that will contain the signature photos probably won't be as difficult to send.
How humiliating it is for me will mostly depend on who the recipient is, but humiliation is unavoidable.
At some point in the future, the photos are likely to be exchanged for others, but most likely not until many dozens or more emails have gone out that contain them, and not until a large number of recipients have received them.
Anyone who cares to test this commitment can email me at DaveS113065@gmail.com and can expect a reply that contains the signature photos, even if no message is sent to me other than requesting a reply from me.

 

2 comments:

  1. This probably should have happened already, but better now than never I guess. Any reason why it's not the same for your other email account on yahoo? Sending or replying to any email on any account should always expose you naked to whoever receives it. Should it not? Any good reason besides humiliation, which isn't even a reason let alone a good one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say there's no reason other than humiliation why every email sent shouldn't have the signature photos. At least none that I can think of. I sure wish there was, since I had planned to still have one way left to send emails without the signature.
    I suppose the signature photos do have to be in every email I send from either address now, since I don't have any reason good enough for it not be that way.

    ReplyDelete