Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Seen naked by another Facebook friend

This is an update related to the post: https://davidsteckelnakedandexposed.blogspot.com/2020/12/first-known-exposure-to-facebook-contact.html

One more Facebook friend has chosen to inform me that they've seen me online naked. I first learned of it when they sent me a message on Facebook messenger. A while later they sent me an email where they said they had used the links on my Facebook page to see me. This person and I have known each other since high school. They mentioned that they had clicked all of the links and that they spent a couple days looking at everything before they decided to contact me about seeing me.

 https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

Since I received the message on Facebook messenger first, and it included a photo of me that more than proved they'd seen me naked, I wasn't quite sure what to think about it. Their short comment seemed to be more on the positive side, but the message did remind me of just how easily those who know me can see me naked. 

Recently I've received quite a few notifications from other friends who very rarely send me anything. These notifications don't mention anything about seeing me naked, but they do seem arbitrary and coincidental. I'm unsure about whether they really are just notifications that happened to come close to the same time from people who rarely send me any notifications, or if those friends have seen me naked and are unwilling or too uncomfortable saying so. It just seems strange that they suddenly sent something to me. I guess that will remain unknown since there's no way to know for sure unless they mention it themselves, and there's also nothing I can do about it.

A screenshot of the message received on Facebook messenger is shown below. Since the privacy of this friend needs to be protected, anything identifying them has been blacked out. It's provided so that those who wanted to be informed about how or when I was seen naked by friends can know of and be assured that I am being seen.



This friend did ask me what other friends have said to me when they saw me naked, and I could only say that only one other friend had mentioned seeing me. They didn't mention any names, but I can't help but wonder if they know of others who have seen me or whether they found out about the links from someone else or found them on their own. 

I know I can only accept being seen naked and on display naked by friends and people who know me, but most of the time I can almost convince myself that no one is bothering to click the links. When someone does and then tells me about it, it becomes very real for me all over again. 

This friend had said they looked at everything of me naked, but I have to admit that it was stunning to see a photo of me sent by them that shows me naked with my ass cheeks spread and with my asshole displayed. It told me right away that someone I've known for years had definitely seen me displayed that way.

I do accept that I have to be seen that way by friends, but I'm still seeing that accepting something and being prepared for it aren't always the same thing. I know I have no choice but to do both though.

It wasn't mentioned by the friend which site they got the photo of me from, but this is obviously the photo they chose to send.


 

It's been pointed out to me that in the last post made it was mentioned about the female friend of mine on Facebook whose email address is listed in the comments section of the Google photo album https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6 but that I failed to task for the privilege of a viewer submitting the album link to her, so that she is sure to see my exposure and of course for me to endure the humiliation that would result. As it was mentioned in previous posts, I am blocked from viewing the photo album and I still have no idea which female friend this might be. So, please, if at all possible, view this friends email address somewhere in the comments of the album, and then please submit the album link to her by email. Thank you.




2 comments:

  1. Hardly anyone on Facebook who sees you nude is going to tell you about it. They might not even tell other people but some definitely do. It's probably a sure thing that more of your friends have already seen you nude that you think. It's also a sure thing that the longer those links are up, the more friends of yours will see you nude.
    Of course once anyone sees you nude, it's permanent and can never, ever be undone or forgotten about by them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though that's all true, it seems like that's all part of the point and purpose. I think I'm supposed to be seen naked by friends but only know which friends have seen me if they decide to tell me. I think the intention is more about me being seen than it is for me to know about it.
      I can't even begin to guess how many friends have or will see me naked. I only know that two of them have said anything to me about it.
      Most voters in the poll must want me to be seen naked by as many friends as possible, since they mostly voted for the links to be permanent. Even if I could vote in the poll myself, I could never hope to outvote so many other people with a single vote. The best I can do is to accept the voting results and accept that I'll never know how many friends have seen or will see me naked. I also think that my being seen naked by friends is supposed to be something that's permanent and undo-able.

      Delete