Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Exposed (Very much) to a real-life and Facebook friend

 An email was just recently sent to me to notify me that someone I know personally and who is also a Facebook friend has been sent the link to the Google photo album (the one I have been blocked from viewing). I now know this is the friend who was asked for others to send the link to, and I also finally know the name of the friend, since I had no way to know for sure until now. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6

I was forwarded a copy of the email that was sent to her that included a link to the Google photo album. There's no doubt at all that she will see me naked, masturbating, and more, and there's not a thing that could be done to prevent it. 

I know the link was sent by my contract holder, who did tell me a while back that the friend who wasn't identified to me, was going to see me naked for sure at some point, but then I learned that others were being asked to send the album link. I assumed it might just stay as me never knowing if the link had ever been sent or of the friend had seen me naked. Now I know otherwise. 

 

In a separate email message I was reminded that by seen naked by this friend was inevitable, and it does seem that this has now happened. At the moment, the link has only recently been sent to her, so there's not much else I can do except to wait until she reads the email and clicks the link to the album. For all I know she is seeing me naked or watching me masturbate at this moment. 

In the same email, I was also told that I can view the Google photo album for the next few days, but only on a temporary basis. The reasons given were because there's no need to conceal the friends identity from me any longer, and so that I can see what this friend will see of me. 

I did already scroll through the album, and I almost wish that I hadn't been given access to it. I can't even imagine this friend's reaction to seeing me naked in so many ways and watching what seems to be every video of me naked that ever existed. Even after seeing it, I can't believe that right at the very top of the album is a video of me masturbating naked until I cum. That's the very first thing this friend is going to see of me, and she might have seen it already. It's so hard to believe that her seeing me is not just a possibility anymore, but an actual true reality.

I don't know if this friend will mention to me that she has seen me naked or masturbating, and there's no way I'm going to ask her about it. I do know for sure that she's going to see me though. 

It's going to take a while for the reality of being seen by this friend to fully sink in. This is the best known friend who will have seen me naked so far, and it feels a little unreal that there isn't a thing that anyone at all can do to change or undo my being seen by her, aside from if the Google photo album just disappeared. I couldn't make that happen no matter what, and I know my contract holder intends for the album to remain just as it is, and to allow this friend to have as long as she wants to see everything of me. 

I'm not sure of it, but I do think this friend won't be able to resist sharing the album link with at least some of her many friends. Either way though, I can say that I am officially humiliated by knowing that she will or is actually seeing me naked, and definitely masturbating. I don;t know if or when I will see her in person next, but if or when I do, I can't be sure I will be able to look her in the eyes. That's even if she decides not to tell me that she's seen me. If she does tell me, then I think what she says and how she says it will decide some of how I face her in person.

Even though I hoped this whole thing would never occur, and I didn't know which friend it was to be until now, I was told more than once that this was coming, and that a friend who I knew well personally had to see me naked and masturbating. I did know this was a required part of my punishment. I guess in one sense it's sort of a relief to have it finally over with, but on the other hand I have to wait to see if this friend ever decides to tell me what she saw of me, and know from now on that she has seen me. 

If anything is heard from this friend after she sees eveything of me, or if anything else occurs that adds to my current level of humiliation, it will be related in an update.

Also, voters are still occasionally casting votes in the poll at:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3242987x72cf4612-100

The results change with each vote cast, but the results remain at basically ten to one for the links to my exposure having to remain on my Facebook page permanently. At this time, the links have been present for around 100 days. I know I'll never know how many times friends have seen or clicked on them so far, but since the voters have the only say-so about the links, I'm certain to continue to be seen naked by anyone who visits the page and decides to click any or all of the links. 


2 comments:

  1. You should be glad about not having to wonder about it anymore. Especially since you knew it was already going to happen anyway.
    But the same link should be sent to them again a few times just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it was due to your comment or not, but I'm now being told that the link will be sent to this friend of mine periodically until there's some evidence that she has viewed the photos and videos of me naked.
      I don't know how much it will matter anymore though, since I'm pretty sure that the first email she got was enough for her to see everything of me.
      I'm still trying to get accustomed to the humiliation of her seeing me that way.

      Delete