Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

First (known) exposure to Facebook contact.

 In prior postings, a punishment that I received for violating my exposure contract is described, and how a poll exists to allow voters to decide whether I would receive a pass on that punishment or if it had to be carried out. A large majority of the votes require for my punishment to be carried out. The punishment requires for links to my online exposure naked to be permanently posted in the contact information on my Facebook page in order for those who know me to view my exposure and to see me naked. 

Poll: https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3242987x72cf4612-100

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75  (Links to my exposure can be found in the contact information there)

The number of people who know me who I am required to be seen naked by is directly connected to the number of votes for the links to remain permanently posted. Each additional vote for this requires that I be seen naked, masturbating, or performing some act naked by one additional person who knows me. I have to provide some evidence to prove this, and it has to be submitted to and approved by my contract holder before it can count as an actual viewing of me naked.

This has occurred for the first time and it was approved as a legitimate viewing of my exposure. The evidence is an image/screenshot that is included here:

So that the privacy of the viewer of my exposure is fully protected, nothing that might identify them is to be revealed. The part relative as evidence that my exposure has been seen has to be provided though, to inform voters that their decision is being carried out. 

Even though this counts as one view of me naked by a Facebook contact, the vote count for the links to be permanent rose by one vote too. Since the majority vote count has to match the number of people who know me who I have to be seen naked by, it leaves me in basically the same place as I was before.

If the vote count for the links to remain goes up faster than I am viewed naked, I will end up further behind and have to be seen naked by even more people who know me. I'm basically resigned this happening unless some proof is suddenly received that I have been seen naked by a lot of people who know me. No matter how many times I might be seen or think I've been seen naked by people who know me, it will not count without proof. 

I've been reminded again that the poll is likely to remain open permanently to allow voting to continue in an unlimited and unrestricted manner. It also seems to mean that the number of votes and the number of people who know me who I have to be seen naked by will be able to climb indefinitely too. 

I'm mostly resigned to this fact too, since I'm either unable to or not permitted to do anything besides for being exposed naked to the required number of people who know me. 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A whole new level of exposure and humiliation confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's the first time anything was mentioned. I have no idea who or how many might have seen me already without saying anything. For some, I'll just have to see who looks at me or acts different when I see them in person. Since every minute of every day is more time and chances to be seen, I'm expecting something like that sooner or later.

      Delete