Translate

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Exposure Poll closed and results permanent. Poll deciding masturbation remains open.

 Either for better or for worse depending on someone's viewpoint, the poll for what exposure I deserve has had to be closed, this time permanently. The poll had previously been closed, but reopened to enable additional responses. Not only did the decided results not change, but the majority decisions were further reinforced and confirmed. 

After weeks of no new responses at all, the final decisions were very clear.

The final and permanent results of the closed poll are and always will be:

1- The online exposure of David Steckel must be available and presented directly to others, including to those who know him personally.

2- David Steckel must have no say say about any post of him naked made by anyone, and cannot ask or request the removal of any post.

3- David Steckel's device (PC) must be available through a remote access application for anyone who wishes to access it. The access information must remain available to other

4- When encountered in person or when present with David Steckel, he must strip naked when requested to, and he must give all clothing as a gift to whoever is present, and remain in his naked state.

5- David Steckel must sleep naked every night for the entire night, with lights on, without any covering, and with the window blind raised to enable is exposure through the window for all to see.

This must occur when sleeping or spending a night anywhere it is possible, to the furthest extent possible.

The final and permanent results of this are that my exposure must always be available and presented directly to others, including to those who know me.

I have no say so about any post of me naked made by anyone, and cannot ask for its removal.

My PC must remain available for access through a remote access app by anyone. All photos and videos on the PC must remain available for copy or transfer for free use by others. All websites frequented by me or where I have a page or membership must remain able to be visited or accessed. 

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1


Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1

Firefox browser is primarily used browser.

In person and when requested, I must strip naked and present my clothing as a gift to whoever is present. How or if any clothing is returned is entirely up to whoever then currently owns and possesses the clothing.

I can never spend a night while not being exposed to view naked to others beyond the room or location unless circumstances make it impossible.

The remaining poll at: https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K currently has 2 votes allowing me to masturbate, and 12 votes deciding that I must not masturbate, and can only climax if it occurs without being caused by me. It ca only occur spontaneously on its own, and possibly if it is caused by someone other than me. 

While still allowed, my last climax occurred on January 1st 2023 in the early morning. I've had to remain aroused and horny often since then without being allowed to cause an ejaculation. Unless or until I receive permission through the poll to masturbate, I must continue to abstain form it entirely. This poll is to remain open until approximately February 1st of 2024. 

This poll was the obvious choice to remain open, since its closure at the current time would remove the possibility for me to ever receive permission to masturbate. Once this poll does close, the decisions of others and the results will become as permanent as the results of the now closed poll. 

In all cases, the decisions made by a majority of others is always to be obeyed will be final upon the ending of or closing of a poll. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment