Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Up-to-date on nightly exposure and no masturbating

 As much is it could go without saying due to all requirements for me being obeyed, I'm still remaining exposed naked each night and while in bed.





In the last photo, a car with its headlight on can be seen approaching in the direction of the window. It's not known if its occupants saw me, but in the early morning light they may have. Of course all night long and while it's fully dark outside I remain exposed and observable although I am asleep and unaware of any of it for most or all of that time. 

                                             David Steckel sleeping while exposed naked through window
 

Although being exposed naked to view all night does still include periods of time of feeling extremely exposed and feeling at least moderately humiliated at times, I believe my public exposure each night is becoming or even is a matter of course for me.

When getting into bed I can often do it without much thought about my being naked, the lights being on, or about the window being uncovered. It's basically the new normal for me. I can become quite aware of my exposure if I look directly at the window from my bed, especially if I can see beyond the window, so I make an attempt to not look in that direction. 

Due to not masturbating, which has been the case now for 55+ days and nights, erections occur every night and usually multiple times per night. Once I fall asleep, any time I wake up during the night I tend to already have an erection. To be able to fall asleep again quickly, I found it best to just ignore the erections. I obviously get them while asleep and anyone observing me would see them anyway, so it doesn't seem worthwhile to pay attention to them while I'm briefly awake. 

I still wake up to find myself on my stomach humping the bed or on my back thrusting upwards, but the most I can do then is to stop doing it and assume that anyone observing me has seen it. Apparently as long as I'm aroused or horny from not masturbating, these things will continue and aren't preventable. I just have to consider them as being part of my nightly exposure to the neighborhood. 

For at least some nearby, my nightly exposure naked is likely a fixture that is expected to be there. Especially for those who have the best line of sight view of my bed through the window. Those who arrive home late in the evening or who leave early in the morning before or just after dawn have every opportunity to see me. The rest of the night is an open question since the comings and goings of others is random and unpredictable. 

It's a strange dichotomy though, since during the day my body is mostly mine to conceal or keep covered up, but at night none of that is the case. Seeing me completely naked and exposed is as simple as looking towards my window, and the opportunity to view me is not brief or temporary. It lasts for the entire night and well into or after dawn at the current time. 

As the time for sunrise and sunset changes over time, how long I am exposed each night won't change. From between 10:30 and 11:00 pm each night until between 7:00 and 7:30 am each morning I will be exposed to view naked. Any night where I am extra tired and go to be earlier, it only means that my exposure begins earlier that night.

 

2 comments:

  1. So in other words everything is proceeding just as it should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For anyone who feels that it's what I deserve, yes everything is as it should be.

      Delete