Translate

Friday, March 3, 2023

Nightly Exposure being observed

My nightly and night long exposure has been occurring ever since it became one of the requirements in the results of a now closed poll. The requirement is that I sleep naked in a well lit room, where the bed is in full view of the window. The window blind is to remain open, and no sheets or covers can be used to cover up or conceal me at any time.

During the first couple of months of this, and as I was getting adjusted to being exposed naked every night, I was only aware of being seen or observed on a couple of occasions. I knew then how much of a difference there is between knowing I could be seen and actually knowing that I was being seen naked at that very moment. At that moment I knew that one or more people that I didn't really know, but who I would see or encounter during the day, was looking at every part of my naked body that they could see, and they knew they were completely free to look for as long as they wanted to. I also knew that now that they had seen me naked, they might continue to look to see when I might be exposed again for them to see. 

Over the last few months, I really have no idea how many people may have seen me naked at night, or how many times or how often they might be looking. While it's completely dark outside, the view is mostly one way since the light inside makes it hard to see anything beyond the window other than reflections of the inside of the room and my own naked reflection. I'm also asleep or trying to sleep at those times, so anyone looking at me then would basically be free to look while never being known about by me.

I thought I might be jumping to conclusions at first, but on some mornings when I would wake up as daylight was coming, I started to notice that there seemed to be a bit more activity outside than there usually was. Once there would be a little bit of daylight I could begin to see a bit more of what was going on outside. I could see people walking, going to or from vehicles, walking dogs, or just being out there. I knew that in the dim daylight, if I could see them then they could surely see me on the bed in a lit room.

I told myself that all of that must always have occurred, and that I was just noticing it now. I thought it was conceited to think that any of it had anything to do with me. I told myself that most or all of them weren't even noticing me in bed naked, let alone looking at me or observing me.

I got myself to believe that for a while and for the most part, and it might actually be true at times for some people who are out there at some times. But it doesn't seem to be true for others. Some do seem to find some reason to be outside at around the same time each morning, even if they seem to have no reason to be out there. They also always seem to be out there before it gets too light outside or before the time when I get out of bed.

I'm partly convinced that some people nearby have realized that before it's too light outside and before the time comes when I usually get out of bed, that they can see me without having to venture out in the dark or at some very late or very early time.

It could all be coincidence, and attributing any of that to being about seeing me naked could be entirely off base, but it's increasing seeming to be accurate. If it is accurate, then I now have one or more regular and repeated viewers, at least until seeing me becomes too routine or my naked body becomes too well known and familiar to them. 

   

As impossible as it is to ever expect to be exposed naked without being seen naked, I surely never expected for there to be regular viewers, if that is in fact the case. It's looking more and more as though I'm becoming one of the regular sights or an interesting attraction for viewing by nearby others. And not a temporary one. 

Also, it's now 60 plus days into my requirement for no masturbating at all. The poll for this still remains open, but it's continuing to appear that there will be no reprieve on this for me, and that remaining aroused and horny for much of the time will continue indefinitely.

https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K

No comments:

Post a Comment