Translate

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Last Exposure update of 2022

 With just over two weeks left in the year, 2023 will begin with me as exposed online as ever, if not more.

I continue to be exposed to Facebook friends and to random others through two pages on Facebook. 

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd 

On the "Newd" page, another video of me naked continues to be featured through a "Watch Now" or "Watch Video" button (apparently depending on whether the page is accessed by PC or phone). Each video is available from the first day to the last of each month, leaving a good amount of time for others to view it.

On my personal Facebook page, each month a post is added with a link to that months video and with a qr code that can be scanned and also goes to the video.

When the video for the button changes, the posts on my personal page remain even after a new post with a new link is added. Anyone viewing and scrolling down my personal Facebook page has access to posts with links to previous months videos. With each post there, friends are likely to receive an automatic notification about it. Some are likely to ignore the notification, but some are sure to see the post and click the link in it and see the video of me naked. The reason the posts have to be made each month though, is to make sure friends and people who know me do see the video each month.

Voting has slowed down to almost nothing in the poll for deciding which video of me will be featured next, but many videos did receive one or more votes. Many have tie votes. Videos that received the highest vote count first are featured in case of a tie vote, followed by the others in later months.

https://www.supersurvey.com/poll4236812x01b63125-133 

Coming up in January of 2023, another tie vote situation will occur unless one or the other videos involved receives another vote in the meantime. One is of me masturbating naked on the floor next to an open door, and the other shows me inserting a marker into my ass before masturbating. The masturbating on the floor video received its vote count just barely before the insertion video did, which would make it the video for January. The insertion video would them be featured during February. Some anonymous comments on posts, which may be from one person or more than one, first questioned why the video wasn't in the poll to be voted on. At the time it was had not yet been rotated into the poll but has been since then. The video did immediately receive a vote and soon tied with the other video. 

Recently an anonymous comment on an older post inquired about why the video wasn't being featured yet due to having enough votes for it. I explained that it was likely to be featured in February and why, which they pointed out was a short month. They said they wanted it featured on a longer month to give people a couple more days to watch it. They made it clear that they really want people to see that video of me. 

I know it's inevitable that the video will be featured soon in any case. I know that whenever that happens, that I will feel humiliated because absolutely anyone can watch it, and that it will be watched for sure by who knows how many people, which is sure to include people who know me due to the corresponding post for it that will be on my personal page. 

I know switching the videos makes very little difference, since both are going to be featured and seen probably on consecutive months, which makes my urge to delay the insertion video seem pointless. Following the usual selection process for videos would delay the insertion video for a month, but at least one person really wants it to be seen sooner and for a few days longer than it would be otherwise.

I suppose I'll have to accept the humiliation sooner since the only right thing seems to be for the insertion video to be featured next. My consolation is that at least having it seen will be over with sooner. 

A link to the insertion video is also somewhere in the list of links in the intro of my personal Facebook page, but there it's less obvious. Soon the button on the "Newd" page will show it, and a post with a link to it will be right on the timeline of my personal page. Once notifications for that post go out, People who know me are sure to see it too.  All of that will be true in just over two weeks. The video was voted for though, so I know it has to be featured and seen. 

On another matter, participation in the questionnaire for my exposure has slowed but not stopped. Most decisions are still nearly unanimous.

https://forms.gle/5cKY3zygukkqemJC7 

I won't bother listing all of questions here, since that's been done in prior posts, but the summary is that I currently and probably permanently have to be exposed as directly as possible to others, including to people who know me.

When anyone approaches me and demands or commands me to strip naked, I have to do so, and present them with all of my clothing as a gift. I do hope for leniency in such a situation, but I know I have no right to ask for or to expect any. 

 Anyone at all can post or display me naked on the internet wherever and however they want to, and I have no right to even ask for it to be removed or altered in any way. I take that to mean that I don't even have to be made aware of any post of me naked, and that anyone can even share my exposure directly with anyone else they wish to, and there's nothing I can say about it.

My PC must remain accessible to anyone who cares to access it, through both the Teamviewer app and the Anydesl app. The only limit is that no changes to the PC settings are to be made, 

Out of compliance, my PC is left on and available as often as possible, and some access has occurred, mostly when I'm asleep or away. I only know when I find pages or folders left open later on. Also out of compliance, the access information is included here:

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1
Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1

Lastly, I have to sleep naked, uncovered, with lights on, with blinds open and in view of the outside every single night, and I have to masturbate there at least once per night, so that neighbors and anyone outside can see or watch me. 

As mentioned in previous posts, I can't see much more than my own naked reflection in the window at night, since the lights are on, so I really can't tell if or when anyone is looking. A couple of nights I was so tired that I fell asleep while masturbating, since it tends to take longer on some nights due to being tired and also due to the knowledge that I could be being watched at that very moment. Aside from that, I'm exposed all night while asleep, so there's no way I can know who sees me during the night. 

                                                         Daytime view across my bed


                                                         Nighttime view across my bed
                                         

Two plastic wire ties are secured tightly around the base of the blind ensuring that the blind cannot be lowered at any time without cutting away the ties. Although it may not appear so, the blind is in the same position in both photos since the ties were in place in both photos and have not been removed since they were put in place. No sheets or covers are left on the bed other than the sheet over the mattress, but can be retrieved if cold temperatures make it necessary. This means getting up and retrieving them though. All of this is to ensure that I can't just casually close the blind or cover up, or cannot unknowingly cover up while sleeping. The decisions stated that I have to be exposed naked to the neighborhood all night, so as much as possible is done to ensure that I stay exposed naked to anyone outside or who can see me from any window within sight of mine,

It's extremely likely and almost certain that multiple neighbors have seen me at night, since they seem to pay attention to my window even during the day, as if they feel compelled to look to see if they can see me. In the nearest building, one older, heavyset female resident has begun smoking her cigarettes on the side of the building, which would enable her to see me from there at night. She faces my window the entire time she's out there during the day, and she does come outside at night and in the early morning before daylight to smoke too. I'm pretty sure she has started standing where she does just so she can see me sleeping naked. She may have also seen me masturbating at night, but I don't know if she has. She hasn't lived there for too long and I don't know her. She's far from attractive but I know I have to let her look and watch me naked as much as she wants. I have to let anyone else look or watch too, since I'm there because I'm supposed to be seen naked by whoever wants to look in at me or watch me.

As another year starts, it's not a matter of whether I will be exposed naked to, and seen by more people this year, but only a question of who and how many, and whether I'll know it or not at the time it occurs.  The apps that enable me to be seen at night are:

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1
Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1



17 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the video of you using a marker on your ass, but I just re watched the video of you that's on your Facebook now where you jack off naked by some doors and thrust your ass up and down. A video of you putting a marker in your ass would be a perfect video to follow the one there now. I have to agree that lots of people need to see a video of you doing that and the sooner the better. There's no reason on Earth for it to be put off. I, for one, will be expecting to see it there once the next change of videos is made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone who wants the marker video to be seen is apparently going to get what they want on January 1st instead of February 1st when it was due to be featured anyway. It was going to be seen soon anyway, so the humiliation for me of it being seen will just come a month sooner. No matter when it was featured, people who know me were going to see it, One month from now some of them will surely have seen it along with any number of others.
      As soon as the video received its first vote, I knew the time was coming when it would be available for anyone to watch, and in abut two weeks that time will have arrived.

      Delete
    2. Like with other videos a post with a link to the video will also be made on your regular Facebook page as well? So that your Facebook friends will be able to watch the video? They have the right to see it, do they not?

      Delete
  2. I personally can't wait for more recent videos of your exposure to be posted online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any possibility for the next video to be shown a little sooner before the new year? A little present for your friends to watch over the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that the marker video can't be shown sooner, but fair is fair. I was finally able to find and watch the entire video and there is no doubt that it's a must see for your friends. It's exciting that they'll see it. You thinking it will be humiliating for you just makes it more exciting, It's good that you know there's no other way, that it's the right thing, and that it has to be accepted by you. You probably don't have to do it but it would be great to see a little note that said 'Please watch this video' in posts for the video. It's too bad that's not something you have to do, but it would be exciting if you did.

      Delete
    2. It really will be humiliating for me once friends and others can watch the video. Some number of friends will almost definitely watch it. I might feel excited too about someone else being seen by friends like I will be. Mostly I'm just a little nervous about the humiliation I know is coming for me. Even though other videos of me have already been seen by friends, this video is one of the most humiliating for them to see.
      I know the video has to be "presented" for friends and others to see, That much is for sure. I'm really not sure if I have to ask for everyone to please watch it. It may come down to how "presented directly to others, including to those who know me personally" is interpreted. I will see if I can get one or more opinions about it before the video becomes available to everyone. I hope not to have to ask for it to please be watched, but if I have to, then I have to.

      Delete
    3. You're forgetting something David. You have no say about anything to do with a post of you online no matter what. It's only others who do. Together with how you have to be exposed directly to others, there's really nothing to be interpreted. You do have to ask for your friends to watch that video and you do have to say please. It will expose you more directly, That's all there is to it.

      Delete
    4. I suspected that I might be cornered on the topic. I didn't realize how those requirements already left no options open. It appears that I can't say anything about it without breaking a requirement. I didn't see how having to be exposed directly to others might apply here, but I didn't grasp that it does. As much as I dread it, seeing it written out and reading it does make it pretty obvious. As soon as I read it, I went kind of numb along with a little disbelief that I actually have to ask for everyone to watch that video and use the word "please: when I do. I just know there's going to be a whole lot of humiliation for me to accept soon.

      Delete
    5. You're just getting what you deserve David.

      Delete
    6. Yes. That much has been decided by way too many others for there to be any question about it. For me understanding it is just a lot easier than actually getting it. I just relate some of that sometimes. I know I have to get what I deserve though.

      Delete
  4. I know that other people have mentioned this in other posts but I just wanted to share my agreement that David needs to post new videos as soon as possible. There could even be a requirement for a certain number of new videos per month. This will undoubtedly expose and embarrass David considerably more, as the videos being posted now are years old, new pictures and videos would be considerably more exposing and embarrassing. Hopefully that's something that can be done to further his exposure online. It may also be fun for anyone who accesses his computer to take videos or pictures if the computer has a camera and post those to the blog. I think David is used to the old material being circulated and new material will be much more significant to his continued exposure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Committing to making new videos all of the time month after month would present some problems. One would be just what I would be shown doing in them that wouldn't be repetitive. Also, if it becomes something of a chore to produce something all of the time just for the sake of producing it, the videos would likely be short and uninteresting, especially if no one else is present to assist and it's only me alone having to do it.
      Currently my phone is in bad shape. The screen is damaged and the video function shuts down almost immediately after starting. Only still photos can be successfully taken manually. At some point it will be replaced once the contract for it is up. The webcam on my laptop tends to produce grainy photos and videos with low resolution.
      What I can do and will do sometime soon after the coming holidays is to obtain a separate, better quality webcam that can be activated through my laptop.
      Because it's been requested as part of my requirement to sleep naked while exposed through a window, and my requirement to masturbate while exposed in bed, once the new webcam is installed and functional, a video will be made that shows me being exposed and masturbating for anyone to see through the window.
      Since setting a camera where both me and the window can be seen will require setting the camera in a place where there's nothing to set it on, a specific set-up will need to be done. Otherwise me and the window couldn't be seen at the same time.
      Once the new camera is set up and in place where me and the window can be seen, the camera will be left in that spot. The time I go to bed varies quite a bit depending on how tired I am and how early I have to get up the next day, but anyone accessing my laptop remotely will have the ability to turn on the camera any time I am in bed naked and exposed through the window. They will have the ability to see me naked in bed and exposed and to record me on video if they wish, more than likely without me even knowing it or realizing it at the time. I'm pretty sure they can even transfer any video through the remote app if they want to and know how to, and could surely upload the video to wherever they wanted.
      I masturbate fairly soon after getting into bed naked, and I usually fall asleep soon afterwards, so it's possible but not for sure that I could be seen, watched, or recorded masturbating at the time when my laptop is accessed.
      Once the new web cam is obtained, installed, and in place, a shortcut for accessing it will be placed in the center of my home screen, where anyone accessing my laptop can locate it and activate the web cam.
      If the new web cam does end up producing decent quality videos, more videos may be made at some point, but at least one will me made showing me naked and masturbating in bed in view of the window.
      It will also enable anyone to see that I am being exposed naked in bed as required if they access my laptop any time after I go to bed.
      Once everything is ready and in place, it will be related in a blog post to make it known to everyone.
      Lastly, I have to say that however accustomed I am for existing material of me being circulated, that mostly applies to being exposed to people who don't know me and who will probably never see me in person. My exposure to friends and people who know me through Facebook isn't something I'm all that accustomed to. To me it's a whole new aspect of my exposure and one that leaves me nervous, anxious, and feeling humiliated often. In fact, the video they will see of me in January is exceptionally humiliating for me.
      Oh, and when the blog post is made about the new web cam being ready, things like best approximate times for seeing or recording me naked in bed will be related, among other things.


      Delete
    2. When you do get a webcam/new phone I definitely think you should record new videos and post them. So that everyone can see not just the people connecting to your computer. You can even take a poll on what you should do in the videos (i.e. insertion, edging, etc). Even if the videos are somewhat repetitive I think people would want to see those. Perhaps you could take a poll on what to do in the videos, or take dares? Just a thought. I do look forward to new videos from you when you get everything set up. I think people would be very excited to see new videos.

      Delete
  5. How is it going sleeping naked being displayed to your neighborhood every night? I wonder... Can you feel your exposure or feel your exposed body being looked at?
    Not to pile on, but you might see about finding a live streaming site or service, a free one if possible, where anyone can visit to see your nightly exposure.and maybe more. You'd just need to log on to it before going to bed and start live streaming. Publishing the info for how and where to find it would necessary too. Since you have to be exposed anyway, a wider audience wouldn't matter at all. It wouldn't be just so people could see you in real time. It would also be a way to confirm that you are in fact sleeping naked and being exposed all night long and every night. It might even let people see when someone is seeing you through your uncovered window.
    Since you're exposed to be seen, others besides your need to see you too. And seeing is also verifying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a terrific idea. I'm also curious, would you feel more embarrassment from sleeping naked or from sleeping in underwear or shorts that might be considered embarrassing? Just for example, a pink string bikini. Although I am sure there are much better ideas than that. I'm also curious what others would think about asking you to not jerk off for a period of time, therefore making it more likely you might do something in your sleep, this could be even more likely achieved if you were to sleep in some type of fabric that would cause you to remain hard. Just thoughts, I'm not sure how all of the other viewers feel. I do think the live streaming is a great idea and would provide greater access.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see about about finding some sort of streaming and if there are any free ones. I suppose there does need to be a way for anyone to see me being exposed and a way for anyone to make sure I'm exposed. I know I'm exposed every night but I understand that others need to see and know it too. It would probably mean being exposed to more people and some wouldn't know how I was required to be exposed at night. I guess there's nothing I could do about that. I tend to think of it as being exposed for the potential or possibility of being seen, but when it comes right down to it, I guess I really am exposed to be seen.
    I'm sure that I will feel very exposed if there's no limit to how many others can see or watch me sleeping naked at any time during the night. I do feel my exposure each night. Especially if I look over at the uncovered window and see my full naked reflection in the window glass since I know anyone outside can see the same thing. At times I do think I can feel eyes on my naked body, but I can't really see outside unless all lights were turned off, which I know cannot be done. I try to dismiss the feeling, since I know even if someone is looking, I have to endure it. If I find a good, free way to stream, I will post all that's necessary for others to access it. It's probably the only good way for others to be sure I'm being exposed the way I have to be.
    Since there does seem to be a desire for me to not masturbate, at least for a while, there's probably no good reason it shouldn't be tried. I'm supposed to be exposed naked all night, but maybe if something was worn that was barely there, like a g-string or something, it might be close enough to naked to be acceptable. I think I'd still have to sleep completely naked at times though, just so I'm not avoiding the original requirements.
    I feel sure that not masturbating will lead to me doing something during sleep or near-sleep that I might never do otherwise, but I suppose that being seen is part of being exposed.
    I'll need some time to look for and get some things, like finding a way to stream, for a new webcam to arrive, and to find something like a very small g-string of some sort that doesn't cover me so much that it would count as not being naked. Once some or all of this is done I will post about it and relate all there is about it.
    If possible, I would also hope to start any streaming at a time when I don't have to wake up too early, since I'm sure it will take some getting used to. It's routine now for me to sleep naked and exposed but even now I'm not used to knowing I'm being seen by people nearby. Once any streaming begins I'm sure my exposure will be seen or watched for sure by any number of others at least on some nights, and I'll never really know when or who is seeing me. I know there's no reason for me to know it, but I think I'll dwell on it less and accept it a little easier after the first few nights.
    If I find a small g-string that might be acceptable, I'll try to post some pictures of it in a post to make sure it's acceptable and permissible for me to wear on some nights. Until then I will also masturbate while exposed in bed as required, until whatever time it will be abstained from for a while. That time will be related too.

    ReplyDelete