Translate

Friday, December 23, 2022

One more (post) before 2023

 One more post seems in order to relay some updates, mostly for my nightly exposure. Some are aware of it already, but for anyone who doesn't know, every night I have to sleep naked, without covers or covering, with lights on, and with the window blind raised enough for anyone outside or nearby to be able to see me. 

The requirement is for me to masturbate in bed at least once each night, also in possible view through the window. Requests have been made for slight alterations to this, and this update is to relate some of them and what is being or will be done about it soon.

One thing is for others to be able to see through the internet that I am being exposed each night, so that I can be seen or watched by anyone, and so anyone can confirm at any time that I am exposed in bed and while asleep. A streaming service or site of some kind was suggested, so one will be found or utilized if possible. It will be free if possible so that there is no cost for seeing and confirming my nightly exposure. If and when a free streaming site is found, all information necessary to access it will be made available. I tend to go to be between 11 pm and 12 am Eastern Standard time most nights, and the streaming would begin when I got into bed and end when I got up in the morning. Until a site is found and set up, there's not much more to relate about it yet.

It has been requested that I not masturbate for a period of time, which would undoubtedly mean I would go to bed horny, and likely cause me to thrust myself against the mattress or hump the bed while asleep or nearly asleep. Since it seems that it's desired for anyone seeing me through my window to see this, and would be possible for anyone watching the stream to see this, I will abstain completely from masturbating for a week or so once things are set up where I can be observed in bed naked online. This is not intended to be avoiding ir ignoring my requirement, but only a temporary alteration to it. It will happen once, but it's unknown if it will be repeated. Time will probably tell.

One other request is for me to wear something to bed that might cause some increased arousal for me while sleeping, such as something that will stimulate me. Since I'm required to be and remain naked and exposed at night, wearing anything doesn't seem permissible. The requirements don't seem to allow me to just decide to wear anything in bed at night. The only solution might be if what I wore left me still nearly naked and offered little or no real concealment. Something may have been found that might qualify, and will take some time to obtain through an online purchase. In the meantime, photos of this will be submitted to allow feedback on whether this can be something permissible to wear in bed at night.

Here are some images of what it might look like, although until the actual item arrives it can't be known for sure.


 

Obviously in front, the rings are meant to hold the penis. I appears that in back, all that would show would really be the waist strip, since the rest would be hidden between butt cheeks. If this violates the requirement for me to be completely naked, then it can be related in a comment. Also, if it's allowable and permissible, that can be related too. Wearing them may also be temporary, going along with me refraining from masturbating, but not much about it is able to be decided by me. It's something for those who want to see me exposed, or who just want me exposed in general to decide. 

It's also only right if I mention that it is to be exceptionally cold even here in Central Florida over the next week or so. My small room heater is older and not very efficient during such cold temperatures, A new, better heater is due to arrive any day now, but until then it may get too cold to remain completely naked and uncovered all night. I will attempt to fulfill my requirement for remaining exposed but it may not be possible for the entire night. 

Many neighbors are coming and going more than usual at night, and seem to have guests over who stay later, probably due to the holiday, and I know that being exposed for them to possibly see me is part of my requirement, so I will remain exposed at night until it's too cool or cold to do so. I only mention this because unless I do, I'm basically breaking a requirement and without seeming to have a reason for it. It's also likely that it will only be for one or two nights, since the new heater should arrive by then. I'm almost sure that by New Years Eve the heater should eliminate any need for covering or concealing my exposure. I almost wish otherwise, since I feel quite sure that I'm going to be seen naked by a few nearby people and some of their guests or friends on the night of New Years Eve. That's separate from any who have already seen me or who may be watching my window waiting for me to get into bed naked. 

Please offer your thoughts or opinions on the article of cloth and whether or not it's something permissible for me to wear while exposed in bed.

Of course updates will follow soon.

ADD ON: December 26th, 2022

Currently and for the time being, using an app to access my laptop and its camera are the only way for anyone to see, once I'm in bed for the night, that I am naked, with lights on, and being exposed through an uncovered window. Once a new and separate webcam is obtained, the camera will provide a view of me along with the uncovered window. For now the camera on the laptop only provides a view from directly next to the window. Anyone looking in will see mostly what the camera would show. For the moment it is the only way to verify that I my requirement is being fulfilled. 

Although the resolution on the camera on my laptop is low, and the videos are grainy, some video has been taken during my required nightly exposure from next to the window. The videos present me performing my required masturbation. One is from the middle of the night and the other is roughly at dawn. The videos can verify to some extent that my required exposure is occurring. They also might verify the low quality video that my laptop camera produces. Videos will be uploaded here once compressed, due to limits on file size for uploaded videos. The apps enabling me to be seen exposed at night and enable verification that I am exposed are:

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1
Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1


                                                Masturbating in early a.m. while exposed

 

                                             Exposed masturbating at dawn
                                          

                                                          window at night
                                    


                                                window during daytime


12 comments:

  1. First, thank you for being so open and accommodating to requests people have made. Regarding wearing something to bed that may stimulate you, I think this is something that could be done temporarily, and people could vote on whether to allow it and vote on various different options of clothing. I think a poll would be the best way to address that. I think a thong is a possibility, or string bikini, or mesh shorts that are somewhat see through. I also wonder if you'd be willing to leave the live stream up anytime you are home, as this would essentially be the same as team viewer but with wider access. I'm also wondering if you would be willing to accept new temporary suggestions, like not masturbating for a week. Or dares, such as insertion or any number of things. These could always be voted on if you got a lot. Also, if whatever service you use can record the live stream that would be good to be have it all archived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometime after the holidays, a poll may be worked out for people to decide what and to what extent I might be permitted to wear something while in bed. Any real deviation from being required to be exposed to anyone who might see me through the window would require approval from others. The photos in the post show a small garment that is already due to be obtained sometime within the next thirty days. Although it's small and covers very little, even that would require some degree of approval, since the current requirement is for me to be completely naked in bed at night. If possible a poll that enables typing specific responses would likely be best, although still anonymous for everyone.
      As for leaving the live stream up whenever I'm home, that may depend on finding a site or service that has that option. Still, it might not offer much to see, since I wouldn't be visible as I moved about the other rooms, and at other times would likely show me mostly or fully dressed while on the computer or watching television. Only late in the evening might it show me naked. Once in bed it would show me completely naked of course, until or unless there's permission given for me to wear something to bed.
      Any of that would only be once a separate webcam arrives, since my laptop has no room to be placed in any decent location.
      I'm not sure about being given dares, since picking and choosing from them would mean ignoring some while abiding by others. It seems that I would if I did one, then I would have to do all of them. It's very possible that a decision on whether I would have to refrain from masturbating, even in bed at night while exposed to the outside,for a period of time may end up in a poll.
      I have found that without masturbating at night, sleep comes slower, but whatever was decided would have to be complied with.
      In the meantime, the current requirements will continue to be complied with.
      If a streaming site or service can be used that records and archives the streamed videos, of course that option would have to be utilized so that others would have access to them. Not doing so may or may not be a breach of my requirements, but it's not worth risking it.

      Delete
    2. For now using one of the apps during the night (Eastern Standard time) will show that I'm naked while in bed, but not from a viewpoint where the uncovered window can be seen, although it is uncovered.
      The viewpoint will be from the opposite direction.
      Any photos or videos desired can be taken and transferred through the app, but they would be grainy and low quality.

      Delete
  2. Will you also be posting the larger uncompressed files to dropbox, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the Dropbox is too full to upload videos with such a large file size. Both have been added to the Google album at:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6 
      Only the longer video ended up needing to be compressed. The shorter one was added as-is. The compressed video appears to be equally low in quality as the original, due to the lousy webcam on my laptop.

      Delete
  3. I don't know how anyone convinced you otherwise but you aren't obligated to do any of this. You could stop at any time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two sentences are all that's necessary to know this is not a place for you.

      Delete
  4. Can a picture be shown of what your window looks like? How much of it isn't covered by anything? Is it enough for someone to really see you good? If it is, do you know if you've been seen yet? If someone says they saw you through your window, what will you say to them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photos of the window seen from across the bed have been included a the end of the main post. I've seen for myself that my bed can be seen after dark from outside from a pretty wide area.
    I don't know one hundred percent for sure whether I've been seen. While I'm asleep I wouldn't know if I was seen. Also, the light being on mostly just makes my own reflection in the glass visible along with a few streetlights and outside lights.
    If someone would mention they saw me, I don't think there's much to say about it. I would probably just shrug and not really say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odds are you're being seen without realizing. A lit window is hard to miss in the dark. But being seen is what you're there for. Being exposed is nothing unless you're seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Well, my clothes come off whenever I'm asked or told to take them off. After that I mostly do whatever is wanted.

      Delete