Translate

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Obeying the poll results for no masturbating causing frustrating arousal without release

 With the first poll now being closed and the results of it being a permanent part of life for me, only the second poll for whether or not I can masturbate remains open.

(Results of first poll is related in post): https://davidsteckelnakedandexposed.blogspot.com/2023/02/exposure-poll-closed-and-results.html?zx=de1c4a9c06df99e4

The current results of the second poll https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K continues to have a majority at a ratio of 6 to 1 deciding that I cannot masturbate at all, for any reason, and that I can only ejaculate, cum, or obtain relief if it occurs entirely without me intentionally causing it in any way. It can only occur if I have a wet dream during sleep, or if it occurs spontaneously as a result of some random daily activity without intention, regardless of where it occurs or who might be present or nearby at the time.

It is now at the 70 day point (as of March 12th, 2023) since I have masturbated or ejaculated, aside from a few weeks ago when I was so aroused that a couple of drops of pre-cum escaped. I have beyond any doubt now gone longer than I ever have before since puberty without either masturbating or cumming. 

The level of arousal and being horny so much, so often is enough at times to leave me feeling desperate for relief, and I often feel like I cannot go another minute without masturbating and cumming. But I somehow manage to refrain from doing it. I refrain for a couple of reasons. One reason is that from the very start I committed to abiding by and obeying the results of the polls, even before any outcome could be known.

I am currently already abiding by all of the results of the first poll, and because they are now permanent for me, I will always be committed to obeying them.

Another reason for obeying the results for not masturbating is that I have obeyed those results for so long already that all of that would seem meaningless if I just ignored the commitment. Either my commitment means something or it doesn't, and I can't just pick and choose which results I wish to abide by and which ones I don't wish to abide by.

So I remain agonizingly horny and aroused very often in the slim hope that the poll results will somehow change at some point and once again allow me to masturbate and cum.

I realize that some will believe that I'm still masturbating and just saying that I'm not, but I can only swear and attest to the fact that I really am abiding by what the current poll results are deciding. Otherwise the poll could just be closed the results ignored. The only reason the poll remains open is because if the results change enough, it is the only chance there is for me to be allowed to masturbate and cum again.

I'm sure there are some who simply don't care one single bit about whether or not I can masturbate, and that's to be expected. The poll was always intended for those who wished to offer their input. 

There may be those who did participate in the poll, and who decided that I cannot be allowed to masturbate at all. They most likely prefer that the results remain as they are and may enjoy knowing that I have to be horny and aroused all of the time. It cannot be denied that they have every right to want that, to enjoy my situation, and to expect me to continue to obey the poll results unless or until the results change.

It has been suggested to me more than once that the poll should be closed with the results as they currently are, and that I should accept the fact that I can never masturbate or intentionally cum again. I've been told that I deserve to have to live every day being horny and turned on without any hope of relief from it. Maybe I do deserve that, but I'm still hoping that I don't deserve that. I'm still hoping that what I end up deserving is just not being allowed to masturbate or cum for a long period of time, which I'm already experiencing, but eventually being allowed to masturbate and cum again.

At the usual rate that I masturbated before not being allowed to, I would have masturbated and ejaculated at least 200 times by this point, but instead that number of times is zero. 

I can't ignore the fact that it's been nearly three weeks since any new votes in the poll have occurred, and that everyone who wished to add their input already has made their decision. 

Poll: https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K

Current results: http://www.poll-maker.com/S-Quiz-Results?qp=2728704xA26D96fe-113

I can't ignore the fact that for every vote that allows me to masturbate, that six votes say that I cannot. I know the odds of that changing is very slim, but it's all I can hope for. The poll is set to remain open until February 1st, 2024. 

Only one of three things can happen by then. The slimmest odds are that the results change to where I receive permission to masturbate again. Another is that the results simple do not change at all, and the third thing is that more votes decide that I cannot masturbate at all, which would basically seal my fate. Either of those last two scenarios would both result in there being no hope of ever being allowed to masturbate until I cum. 

It's not looking promising that I will ever receive permission through the poll to masturbate again, but my options are to accept that now or to hope for something to change with less than 11 months left until the poll closes and the results become permanent. 

Of course I can tease myself even more by seeing a video of me masturbating, from before the poll results prohibited it. Like this one taken only 5 days before the poll results put an end to my masturbation. I didn't know then that it would be one of the last times for at least a very long time, if not permanently. 

The few messages and comments received have so far mostly suggested that I admit and accept the permanent loss of any right to ever masturbate to orgasm again. Most of this is based on what the poll results currently are. 

I am obeying those results, but I am not losing all hope yet for someday receiving permission to masturbate again. I've obeyed the results for 70 days and counting so far, which is already inconceivable to me, but I know for sure that I have obeyed them. If nothing changes after 100 days, or maybe 150 days, I may just have to accept that I really can't masturbate ever again. 

At the moment I know how difficult it has been to not masturbate for 70 days straight, and I just can't fathom how difficult it would be to go for one year, five years, ten years or longer without any masturbating at all. 

The message below is one of the longest and most descriptive received so far.

The end of your masturbation

Inbox


The question of whether you are to be allowed to masturbate has effectively already been answered. You committed yourself to accepting and obeying whatever it was that was decided that you deserve. That decision has been reached and you're now left with two choices. One is to defy, disregard, and reject the decision, which would mean your statements and commitments have no worth or value.
The only other choice for you is to obey the decision, and to accept the fact that you have already masturbated for the last time ever. This means doing your utmost to ensure that you never reach a climax through anything you do. Legitimately, this means never stimulating yourself through touch of any kind. No rubbing, no stroking, and no other sort of physical stimulation of your cock.
That's probably the most extreme interpretation of the decision, but even if you do those things, it can never, ever end up with you cumming or ejaculating.
Of course you're free to leave the poll open for however long you wish, but if you're going to follow through with your commitment and accept what you deserve, then masturbating must be a thing of the past for you, never to be done again. Your arousal, your being horny, or being turned on is something you will have to learn to accept and endure.

Hoping that the poll will provide permission for you to resume masturbating is at this point only false hope. You were more correct than you probably know when you wrote that many people "most likely prefer that the results remain as they are and may enjoy knowing that I have to be horny and aroused all of the time".

The whole reason people would prefer and enjoy that is because they believe that is exactly what you deserve. The only right thing for you to do, when you're ready to accept the decision, is to say outright that you do accept the decision, and that you will remain committed to obeying it by never again masturbating to the point of a climax. 

bxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com 

8:32 AM (7 hours ago)


to daves113065@gmail,com


Please click this link https://poll-maker.com/QW60PXF8K to visit and vote in the poll. Please vote to permit me to resume masturbating again.  Unless enough votes are received to allow me to masturbate, I may never be allowed to masturbate again. 

Not voting at all or more votes for me to never be allowed to masturbate is sentencing me to permanently being aroused, horny, and turned on without any hope of relief. 

Please, please do not leave me prohibited from masturbating permanently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment