Translate

Monday, October 10, 2022

A few more images of me submitted by others.

 Whenever someone takes the time and effort to make or create any image that includes me in some way, and then sends it to me or notifies me of where to find it, I commonly save a copy.Most times they suggest or request that the image or images be shared or posted in some way, which is difficult to refuse to do.

I honestly do have the intention of sharing or posting those images, but I often tend to put it off until some later time. It's usually when asked by their creators about why they haven't been posted or shared or where they have been shared or posted that I know that "later time" has arrived.

Here are the images created or received that are now being posted:







Because the images were created using photos of me that are public domain photos, the images belong to their creators. Each creator of the images has chosen for their images of me to also be public domain and requested that they be shared and displayed publicly.

No comments:

Post a Comment