Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The level (or degree) of Exposure deserved by David Steckel

 Through random contacts, a range of opinions seem to exist for how I deserve to be exposed naked online and even in person. Some seem to have a good deal of empathy or leniency about to what degree I should have to be exposed naked. Whether this empathy or leniency is accurate or misplaced is of course not for me to decide. Only others can fairly and impartially decide such a thing.

There's no question that I am exposed online, and have surely been viewed by at least a few hundred thousand others around the world to some extent or another. The only question is to what extent I deserve to be exposed naked. That's a question that cannot be accurately answered by me, since only others can decide what is deserved by me.

If I am asked if I deserve something or not, I can only base my response on my own opinions or desires and there's no real legitimacy to my response. If others decide the answer, then there is a legitimate answer based on public opinion.

A questionnaire has been suggested several times to provide this legitimate answer, but until now none have really existed. A brief questionnaire that can be taken anonymously now exists that enables others to decide what level or degree of overall naked exposure that is deserved by me. The results over time can prove beyond any doubt what exposure I actually deserve.

The questionnaire can be taken here: https://forms.gle/AHErQjxugwXufk8N7


 


The questionnaire will be available indefinitely. Current results will be periodically included in future posts along with images of the results. Results at any time will dictate the reality of my exposure unless the results change to dictate otherwise. 

  

Some early results as of October 25, 2022




So at the current time the results dictate the following must occur;

1) His exposure should be available in ways that present it directly to others, including to those who know him personally.

2)  In person, even after satisfying those present, David Steckel should be required to permanently "gift" his clothing to those present, and be left in his naked state.

3)  David Steckel must have no say about ANY post of him naked online, and must be forbidden to EVER ask for the removal of any post made by anyone, anywhere, for any reason, regardless of who will view him naked.

As it stands at the moment, I have to be exposed to everyone, including to everyone who knows me.

I have to give all clothing I was wearing as a gift to anyone who encounters me and requests that I strip naked. Currently this was decided by all participants so far, which means once I remove the clothing I'm wearing it will no longer belong to me and will be owned by whoever requests me to remove the clothing. Trying to retain any clothing would then be theft by me.

Everyone can post me online naked however and wherever they choose, and I must accept it without being able to ever ask for any removal.  

 

1 comment:

  1. When will you post new videos/pictures of your exposure and these things happening? I can only seem to find the same old ones. I imagine you can't record and post every time you are exposed but certainly we could get some more current exposure videos/pictures.

    ReplyDelete