Translate

Friday, June 4, 2021

Completing my exposure (Facebook).

 This post is an update relating to my exposure through links in my Facebook intro and posts on my timeline there mentioning the links.

First though, there are currently two separate posts on my Facebook timeline that mention the links to photos and videos of me naked, and those links are present in the intro of my Facebook page. This means that twice, every contact of mine on Facebook has had these two posts show up in their Facebook feed. At this time, nothing has been mentioned to me about it by any contact, friends, acquaintances, or relatives who are contacts of mine on Facebook. 

 https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

 Links there go to this Google photo album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6 

It's highly doubtful and close to impossible that at least several contacts have not seen some of the photos and videos of me naked, and a lot more likely that they either don't want me to know they've seen me, or they aren't sure what to say about it to me. 

I was extremely nervous and anxious before and leading up to these timeline posts, since they were sure to notify my contacts about the presence of the links. I knew I had to be seen naked by people on Facebook who know me, but knowing that didn't ease my anxiety. Now that it's happening and I can't be unseen by any contacts who have seen me naked, it's almost a relief to be getting it over with. My contacts can finally see what's been online of me and available to others, but kept from them. 

I do expect some contacts or friends to mention something about it to me eventually or when they're ready, and I'll have to play that part by ear if or when it happens. Those contacts and friends I see often in person might be waiting until the next time they see me to mention seeing me naked. It will be humiliating in almost all cases, but that's all part of me being seen naked by them. Every one of them knows that what they saw of me is just as available publicly as it is to them, and some will probably be curious about how I can just accept being exposed naked so publicly. It might confuse them a little when I tell them that I'm exposed and displayed because I have to be exposed and displayed naked.

Of course just because post have been made on my timeline about the links, it doesn't mean that no additional posts can or should be made. Each post made is likely to increase the attention the links receive, and now that I'm definitely being seen naked by people who know me, it might as well continue from now on. So it will remain that current Facebook friends are free to post on my timeline about the links all they care to, and new friend requests will continue to be accepted without question to enable posting on my timeline.

To be honest, I expected some immediate reaction from at least one or more contacts, but that isn't the case so far. I'm sure some of them are at this very moment, going through the photos and videos of me naked and almost not being able to believe what they're seeing of me. It's probably true that some of them just can't stop looking yet. They may have known me for years, but until now they've never seen my bare ass, my dick, my balls, and definitely have never watched me masturbate. They'll have seen all of that now though.

More details will be provided as things progress.


 

5 comments:

  1. I told you more than a year ago about how you deserved to be outed naked to everyone you know on Facebook. It's good to see you're finally outed there. Better late than never.
    I only wish I'd kept my page there so I could add a post to your page asking all of your contacts to check out those links on your page.
    At least you're finally being seen by your friends there the way you deserve to be seen by them, and getting the humiliation you deserve so much of.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richard. I do recall talking with you and that you did say I deserved to be outed naked to people on Facebook. Back then I couldn't even imagine being seen naked by my Facebook contacts, but now it's happening for real.
      I didn't know you'd stopped using Facebook, but I have no doubt that if you still used Facebook, that you'd post to my timeline just as you say you would have. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
    2. You couldn't imagine being seen on Facebook then because you were denying to yourself that you deserved that exposure. You couldn't accept that even people who knew you had the right to see your exposure and to see the "real you". It's commendable that you're getting past those wrong ideas. Just be sure never to backtrack. Stay on course and be seen naked as much as possible by people you know.
      Realize that it's an ever ongoing process and not a once and done thing. You may have been exposed naked to some people you know, but there will always be more who have yet to see you naked and who have just as much right to see you as those who may already have.
      You've made some progress, but there's always a need to progress further. which for you means always increasing the number of people you know who have seen you exposed naked.

      Richard

      Delete
  2. A few questions for David. After your friends see you naked, what will you do if any of them tell you they want to see you naked in person? Will you agree to it? Since they'll know you were photographed naked many times and those photographs are basically public, is there even any way you could realistically refuse it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's probably almost no chance of any friends of mine either wanting to or asking to see me naked in person even if they do see pictures or videos of me naked.
    It's doubtful that any of them would want to see me naked in person, and even if they did want to, they'd probably not want to say so or admit it. They can also see just about everything of me in pictures or videos of me all without ever having to let it be known by me or anyone else.
    If any of them did ask or say they wanted to see me naked in person though, and if they were local or nearby enough, I'd more than likely feel obligated to let then see me in person naked. I'd only ask that it was only for the purpose of looking or taking pictures or videos of me naked though, even if they intended to have others present at the time to also see me naked.
    If they said that they'd already seen pictures of me naked, then it wouldn't feel too much like they were seeing me naked for the first time when they saw me naked in person.
    Depending on what they wanted to see me do naked or what sort of poses they wanted to see me in, it might feel strange for me to be viewed in some ways by someone I've known for a long time.
    All of that is hypothetical though, since there's not really any realistic chance for any friends to ask or admit wanting to see me naked in person.

    ReplyDelete