Translate

Friday, June 18, 2021

Notice of Facebook exposure (not from friend)

 When I checked my email this morning, I found an email from my exposure contract holder. I tend to get nervous when I see this, since it usually means I'm not obeying some rule or requirement, failing to be exposed enough, or that my punishment is being changed or increased in some way.

What I found was that someone on Facebook who I don't know and who didn't know of me before recently, sent a message to me. My contract holder found it before I even knew about it as they were doing one of their routine monitors/inspections of my Facebook activity. I found an image in the email that showed the message with the identity of the person who sent it covered up. Even before I read the text in the message, I knew this was because the message was required to be posted or shared publicly. Here is the image as it appeared in the email:



If the message text is too small to see, here is what it says:

"Hi. We don't know each other, but we do have mutual friends. I don't know why there are links on your page that let everyone see you naked, but I guess that's your thing. I've had two mutual friends suggest that I take a look at your links, and I just thought that you should know that I have seen you naked even though I don't know you at all. You should know that you're being seen naked by a lot more people than just your friends. If you're okay with that then you can just ignore this. Most people would be humiliated by this, but you do you."

My contract holder wanted this posted right away. I was told that this doesn't count as proof of me being seen by anyone who knows me because neither mutual friend they mentioned mentioned anything to me themselves and can't be verified. 

My contract holder said that the message shows that my punishment could be beginning to be served. I prefer to call it a penalty but they refer to it as my punishment. They said the  intent is for me to be seen naked by anyone even though the requirement is for me to be seen naked by people who know me.

In my Facebook messenger I can see who the sender is and I saw that we share 11 mutual friends, which makes it hard to know which two might have seen me naked and then told the sender about it. None of them seem any more likely than the others to tell their own friends or contacts about the links on my page. I don't even know what anyone involved has seen of me naked or whether it was one or two photos or everything including videos. All I really know for sure is that the sender saw me naked since they wouldn't have known what the links went to otherwise. I was probably seen naked for sure by the two mutual friends they mentioned, but since they didn't say anything to me I can't be positive about it.

Since this doesn't count for me being seen naked by people who know me, it probably doesn't change anything for me. But my contract holder wants it known that people are using the links on my Facebook page to see me naked.  

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

 



8 comments:

  1. never saw anyone humiliated like this but it's kind of hot to see it. it's too late now to stop it if you've already been seen. it's like you might as well not bother wearing clothes anymore in front of anyone on facebook. post more about being seen even more soon please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are at least a few people who are enjoying my exposure to people who know me, and whatever humiliation it causes me. I suppose that's understandable. It's been too late to stop it from the very beginning though. Once it was decided and voted for in a poll, it became completely unavoidable at least in the long run. It's just recently that it became something that had to happen sooner rather than later, with deadlines and more consequences for me if it doesn't.
      I don't know how much I have been or will end up being seen naked by the people who know me, but for the ones that do see me, any clothes I wear wouldn't matter too much, since they would have already seen anything covered by my clothes.
      More about me being seen can only be posted if or when I'm seen naked by more people and they're willing to let me know about it. If that happens there's no doubt at all that something about it will be posted.

      Delete
  2. At least it's a step in the right direction that you're apparently being seen naked by those who know you even if the information about it is secondhand and indirect
    With enough time you could be seen naked by the high number of people you know and deserve to be seen by.
    The posts on your Facebook page about the links have probably caused you to be seen by people you know more than you're aware of. It's only logical that many of them won't want to say so directly to you. That's just something you have to accept.
    One suggestion though. If any more comments are to be posted, they might cause you to be seen more if they mention that the inks are in the intro on your page, so that other people know exactly where to find those links.
    You've only just started down a road that's deserved to be traveled by you for its full length and to it's ultimate destination. The speed of your journey down this road will vary and what happens along the way is not always up to you. But the end result or destination is fixed and certain.
    You may even be uncomfortable during the journey, but the only way to go is forward.
    It's truly a joy to see you on the journey to an ultimate destination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Richard. You do have a way of putting things that makes them sound positive or even desirable. It almost makes me forget that the purpose of my exposure to people who know me is to humiliate me. I'm not positive, but I think it was you who said to me once that humiliation is a choice and it can only exist if I let myself see something that way. I might not be sure who said it, but I never forgot it, since there's some definite truth to it. I'm probably not all the way there yet, but I keep trying. Maybe my current exposure requirements will get me there by necessity if not by choice. I do hope to get all the way there eventually though.
      Comparing it all to a journey wouldn't have occurred to me, but seeing it that way might be a perspective that makes something inevitable easier. It's probably because I'm right up close and in it that my perspective is what it is. Your perspective and maybe the perspective of others too probably allows you to see things better overall.
      I know I can keep trying to convince myself that I might not really deserve it, and that it's only due to a requirement related to my exposure contract, but I can't really ignore how so many others think or even know that I deserve it. I know it has to happen no matter what I think about it, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that my first thoughts on it were completely wrong and that I really must deserve it. No one could be more surprised at that than me, and your journey comparison makes it sound even more convincing.
      Because I have to, I have surrendered myself to the fact of being exposed to and seen naked by people who know me, but I do want to or hope to see it from the best possible perspective just for my own benefit if for no other reason. Thanks for your comment, since it has brought me just a little bit closer to that perspective.

      Delete
  3. I've seen you naked a lot online and found your blog in a web search. Now I see you're being shown naked to your Facebook friends. I wanted to ask you some things that I hope you'll answer, like just how does it feel to know you have literally thousands of people around the world seeing every single part of your naked body and even seeing you jerk off?
    Do you ever have times when you wish your naked body wasn't so public?
    Who is the person closest to you that you know you've been seen online naked by?
    How often, if ever do other people say they want to have sex with you or do things to you after they see you naked?
    I have other questions too, but I hope you'll answer these here where other people can read what you say.
    I apologize for posting this anonymously, but I do prefer my privacy. As much as you're exposed online, privacy wouldn't seem to be much of a thing for you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I'm not sure if anyone else would even care what my answers to your questions would be, but whether they do or not, I don't mind answering your questions here or anywhere else.
    The fact that I've been exposed naked to people for a while now and that I've been seen naked by what could easily be more than a million people in total by now just feels normal for me. It only seemed like a big deal when it first started happening, and it even seemed hard for me to believe I was being shown like that to anyone who cared to see me. At some point it just became an everyday thing and an accepted fact that my naked body and my masturbation were basically public things.
    Do I ever wish my naked body wasn't so public? No. Not really, since I've accepted that it's not and never can be. The closest I ever come to that is recalling a time before it became public and some privacy for my body still existed.
    As for who the person closest to me is who has seen me online naked, I really don't know that for sure. I suspect that a brother of mine may have seen me online, but it's only a suspicion. Others close to me are almost sure to have seen me online naked, but if they have, none of them are revealing that fact. Since I can't limit or control who sees me online naked, I really don't waste much time thinking about it.
    As for if or how often others let me know they want to have sex with me or do things with my body, that's something that happens a lot and often. It ranges from someone mentioning they want to fuck me, to it being mentioned that they are going to find me and fuck me until I pass out and then fuck me more. I've even been told I'll be tied up and fucked in both ends at once for days on end by a large group. Once and only briefly, those sort of comments intimidated me a little, since I originally took them seriously, but I've come to know it's all talk or just someone fantasizing when they say those things to me online. Nothing like that has ever even come close to happening for real. I just accept the fact that these sorts of things being said are just something that's bound to happen due to me being shown naked online. In a way, I've come to see them as a kind of compliment, since it shows they like what they see naked of me enough to think about what they'd like to do with me or my body.
    I hope this answers your current questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your responses. But to take the last part a little further, say you were approached by two or more males of average build who said they were there to fuck you one way or another and that you could either submit or they'd make you submit. Then they took you somewhere where they stripped you and took turns fucking you before they let you go.
      What would you do then? Would you report it to authorities or tell anyone else? Or would you keep it to yourself and try to act like it never happened?
      Please give your honest response to an event like that.

      Delete
  5. I suppose that's a valid question, but it's one I was never asked before. I honestly can't see anything like that ever being an issue, but if I was to be honest, if that or anything like it did somehow happen, I'd prefer to keep it to myself. If there weren't any obvious marks or injuries on me that needed explaining to others, I wouldn't want to have to describe something like that to anyone. I'd also assume that anyone else involved wouldn't be admitting to it either, so once I was released that would be the end of it for me.
    I would actually try to pretend it never happened even though I'd know myself that it did. But like I said, I can't see anything like that ever happening or anyone going that far just for that purpose.
    That's my honest response to that question.

    ReplyDelete