Translate

Monday, June 14, 2021

Note to anyone following/waiting for my exposure (to Facebook contacts).

 I only recently learned from the person who holds my exposure contract that they have received some questions and complaints that no proof or evidence is being submitted to show that I have been exposed to and seen naked by people on Facebook who know me personally. 

I wasn't aware of this, and I presumed that my obligation to be exposed and seen by friends or contacts on Facebook might be considered to be fulfilled through the links to my exposure in my Facebook intro, and by two timeline posts (made by others) which mention the links.

My original requirement to be seen naked by Facebook friends did call for proof of it occurring, but it's just recently been pointed out to me that those things don't qualify as proof of being seen, They only qualify as the possibility for me to be seen naked there.

I was referred back to the full requirements of my original obligation that says only when a friend on Facebook mentions to me or sends a message to me that they have seen photos or videos of me naked can it be considered to be proof or evidence of it occurring. 

I was informed that there are people waiting for this evidence to be shown, and that they've been closely following my exposure to Facebook friends. My contract holder made it clear to me that these "followers" must be satisfied that people on Facebook who know me personally have seen photos and videos of me naked and that I have been irreversibly humiliated by it happening. My contract holder reminded me that this was the point from the beginning and it was always a requirement for me. 

I still can't show any recent evidence of being seen naked by anyone on Facebook who knows me, but some of them are almost sure to have seen me naked at this point. I know that unless it's mentioned to me though, there's no evidence to prove it. 

As hard as it still is for me to believe that I'm either being seen or have to be seen naked by actual people who know me and who I see in person, and as reluctant as I am to be openly displayed naked or masturbating for them to see, it was never my intent to cause anyone to wait for it to happen. I did know from some past comments on posts that there were a few people who wanted my Facebook friends to see me naked, and wanted me see it humiliate me, but I wasn't aware that complaints and questions about it were being sent to my contract holder all along. 

I did receive a reprimand for this from my contract holder, and reminded that my exposure naked to Facebook friends was both unavoidable and inevitable. I was told that unless I show some proof of being seen naked by at least some Facebook friends in the near future, that there will consequences for me that I will only learn of when they occur.

It's pretty strange feeling to suddenly go from feeling dread and anxiety from having to be seen naked by people who know me, to feeling anxiety over the need to prove I've been seen naked by them. I'm even actually now finding myself wishing and hoping for people I know to see me naked and to message me or contact me about it in any way, even though this also means certain and permanent humiliation for me.

For right now at least, I seem to be more afraid of "consequences" than I am of utter humiliation.

Note: I can't help going to the links in my Facebook intro just to see what the top links go to of me, since that seems like what most Facebook friends will see of me naked first. At the time of this posting, this is the photo of me naked they will probably see first:

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75
 

They will see a whole lot more of me naked as they click their way down through the links though.

Update June 17th, 2021

Today I was informed by my contract holder that if I fail to provide proof of being seen naked by at least one person on Facebook who knows me personally, that the first and mildest of consequences will be implemented.

This consequence will be for links to more explicit and revealing photos of me naked to be placed at the top of the list of links in my Facebook intro. Presently the first links do show photos of me naked, and I have to admit that there are many photos of me naked that would be more humiliating if they were to be the most likely for people who know me to see.

I was only provided with one single example of which photos of me they might be.

I'm told a link to this photo will be one among others that will be placed at the top of the list of links, and once there they will remain there. I was informed that the photo links will be made available there on or before the 25th day of this month unless I offer proof of being seen naked before they are made available. I was told that most of the other photo links will show me in even more revealing or humiliating ways than the photo I was provided with.

I can't believe that I'm finding myself actually hoping to be seen naked by enough people who know me that at least one of them will be willing to mention to me that they saw me naked. I know even if I'm seen by a lot of them though, it's very possible that not one of them will mention it to me. If that happens I'll have no proof of being seen and the links to more revealing photos will end up in my intro. 

This does make me feel a bit helpless, but I can only accept however things turn out.

I was told that if this first consequence ends up being implemented, then I will be informed of the next consequence soon after that.

 


10 comments:

  1. There should be some kind of really severe consequences for you unless you're able to prove being seen naked and also seen jacking off by people you know. It's something that was supposed to happen for close to e year already and still no proof for it.
    I'm not a close follower of it, but I guess I'm one of those people waiting for you to be seen naked and jacking off by people you know and to see you have to deal with the kind of humiliation you'll end up with from it.
    It might be a big deal for you if people you know see you naked and jacking off, but it's just an entertaining show for me, and I'm still waiting to see the show that was promised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. To be honest, it is a big deal for me to have people who know me see me naked, but I know there's no other choice for me. I can't prove anything yet, but I feel certain that some of them have already seen me naked either in photos or videos or both. I already have to accept that as I wait for any proof of being seen to come.
    Unless someone I know says exactly what they see or saw of me naked, I might never know if they also saw me masturbating. I only know they can see videos of me masturbating if they want to just as easy as they can see anything else that shows me naked.
    I know I have to show some proof that people who know me have seen me naked and I can only promise to show any proof as soon as it comes. I know the only way I might get any proof is by being seen naked, so for right now I'm just waiting to be seen and hoping that once someone who knows me sees me naked, that they will mention it to me as proof that they saw me.
    I do think that most of the people who know me and who see me naked will never want me to know they saw me, and will never mention it to me. I think I'm going to have to be seen naked by a high number of people who know me just to be able to prove that even one of them have seen me naked.
    I know this might not be the show or the entertainment you wanted, but I hope it might make any waiting for proof a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be honest too. I'd like to see everyone who knows you at all to see you naked and jacking off whether they're on Facebook or not. But what I really want is for you to show proof that shows the ones on Facebook have seen you naked for sure and better yet jacking off.
      Even proof that one of them have seen you would be better than nothing, but there should be proof that you were seen naked by more than just one person no matter how many of then end up seeing you naked to get the proof.
      Just be seen naked and get proof of it.

      Delete
  3. You do realize some of the things that could result when you are seen naked by people who know you. don't you?

    Some will think you are perverted or have some mental or emotional issues.

    Some will be aroused seeing your naked body, and even self-gratify themselves while looking at your naked body.

    Some will see it as you flaunting your naked body in order to attract someone for sex, possibly even with them, and may seek it from you sometime after seeing you naked.

    Some will only be able to picture or recall you naked each time they see you in the future.

    Some will shake their head in disapproval, but will make an effort to see as much of you naked as they can.

    Some will just feel offended, especially if they are ashamed of their own naked body.

    Some will use it as gossip material and make every effort to tell others in their gossip circle about you and how they too can see you naked.

    Some will download some or much of what they see of you naked and will then possess all that they download of you naked.

    In the future, you might find yourself being shown a photo or a video of yourself naked by a friend or a person you know, just to see your reaction to it.
    You might find yourself receiving some sexual suggestions from someone you know, due to them seeing you openly displayed naked on the internet.
    At the very least you could find yourself being asked many questions about your reasons or intended purpose for being displayed naked so openly on the internet.

    You do realize these are just some of the possible results, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I knew that I had to be seen naked for sure by people who know me, I did think about some of those things, but definitely not all of the ones listed. I don't doubt that most or all of them could end up happening since different people will react differently to seeing me naked.
      Since my being seen naked is a penalty/punishment for me (other blog posts tell why), I'm pretty sure that the intent of me having to be seen naked by people who know me is so some or most of those things do happen and for them to become a permanent part of life for me. Some humiliation for me is also a definite intention of me being seen naked.
      There's nothing I can do about any of that besides for getting used to the fact that I'll have been seen naked by people who know me and to the fact that any of those things can or will happen.
      Since it's inevitable that I'll be seen naked, and I probably already have been seen by at least a few people who know me, I'm attempting to make the best of it by focusing on anything positive about it that I can.
      One of those things is that there will never be anything left to hide or keep concealed about my naked body from people who know me after they see me naked. If they choose to, they can or will have seen literally every part of my body. I will never have any need to worry about wardrobe malfunctions around any of them or worry about any of them unexpectedly entering a room while I'm undressed. Since I'll have no body privacy from them, I'll won't have any privacy left to lose.
      That might not be much or all that positive, but so far it's the best I can focus on, since not being seen naked by them is nearly impossible.

      Delete
  4. So someone you know telling you that they saw you naked would be considered to be proof? It sounds like there's nothing stopping you from just saying that's what happened even if you weren't really seen naked. How would anyone else know whether you were really seen naked or not? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might seem that way, but depending on which way someone tells me that they've seen me naked, there are steps I'm supposed to follow before it can count as proof.
      If I'm told on Facebook messenger, my contract holder has to see the actual message and verify that it's from a real friend on Facebook before it can be considered to be proof.
      If I'm told by email, I have to forward the whole email to my contract holder for them to verify that it's from someone who is a Facebook friend.
      If it's by text message to me by phone, I have to forward the text to my contract holder.
      If my contract holder verifies it, then an image or a screenshot of the message with the identification of the sender concealed has to be posted online so others will know I've been seen naked by someone I know.
      If my contract holder doesn't verify the message for some reason, it doesn't count won't count or matter for anything. I received an email from them a while ago that explained in detail how it will work and what I have to do.
      I couldn't fake it or make anything up no matter how much I might want to. I can only get real proof of being seen if I am seen naked for real, and if the person seeing me mentions to me that they saw me naked.

      Delete
    2. I did forget to mention that if I'm told in person about being seen naked, and have no way to prove it, then it won't count for anything.

      Delete
  5. Those "more explicit" picture links really should be there already. Your friends should be treated to seeing you at your most exposed. It should be interesting to see which pictures of you they'll be treated to. With any luck you won't get the proof you said you need within the time limit in your post. If everything in your post is true and links to more explicit pictures of you naked are added to be seen first, it could be quite a show for your friends to see. It would be a good example of "no news is good news" for all involved maybe except for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't dispute your right to hope that there ends up being links to more humiliating photos of me put into my Facebook intro. I'm still hoping for proof of being seen naked before then though. Having links to photos showing me in ways like the one photo I know about would already be more humiliating, but for them to be one of the first things seen of me would be even more humiliating. There's no doubt that would be the point but if I get some proof of being seen naked in time then I might be able to avoid that.
    If I don't end up with proof by then, you're likely to get what you're want though. I already know once I'm told something will happen, then it always happens and there's never anything I can do about it.
    As of right now there's about five days before it's due to happen, so I still have that long for some proof to show up.

    ReplyDelete