Translate

Monday, May 31, 2021

Completing my exposure and humiliation (Facebook)

Anyone who has read posts prior to this might know that links to photos and videos of me naked from the Google photo album https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6 are posted in the intro/contact information on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75 along with some other links that also go to locations where I am shown naked.

I was prepared just to have friends and contacts on Facebook see or happen across the links over time, but it's been pointed out to me how that's not enough. A post on my timeline that mentions the links in some way has been asked for, requested, and at some times demanded.

Since there are no grounds for me to dispute or refuse this, I have made a promise to at least try to comply with this. The simplest thing would be for me to post something mentioning the links myself, but for one thing I'm just not capable of completing a post like that even when I try, at least without being compelled or forced to in some real way. Also, a post done by me could seem too forward or too self-promoting. 

It seems more fitting for a random post  that mentions the links to be made by someone else. Only a few friends and contacts on Facebook are known to have seen the links so far, but a post that mentions them would be almost sure to cause the links to be seen and clicked on by more friends, contacts, relatives, and co-workers. Yes, this would almost definitely humiliate me, but that's the point and that does need to be what happens. 

So if anyone uses Facebook who might be willing to do the favor of posting something on my timeline about the links, I could then get my humiliation over with. Nothing needs to be included in any post aside from mentioning the links, even if it's just something like "That's some unusual links in your intro" or something just as simple and direct. No links need to be included and nothing about what the links show would need to be mentioned. Any contacts who saw and clicked any links afterwards would then see eveything for themselves.

Unfortunately even the least restrictive settings possible on Facebook only allow friends to post to my timeline, so it would be necessary for someone to be a friend before a post could be made. If desired, it would only need to be temporary, and I could be "unfriended" afterward. The post should remain though.

If more information is necessary, or for any questions, I can be emailed at DaveS113065@yahoo.com 

If preferable, a friend request can simply be sent to me on Facebook, which would be accepted without question. Once accepted, a post could be made to my timeline at the leisure and convenience of the poster. 

Thank you.

 




Update on 5/31/21 7:00 pm.

 This morning I was contacted by someone who said they will add a post to my Facebook timeline that mentions the links, and that it will be done on Saturday, June 5th.

In the meantime, someone else has already added a post about the links. It was added thirty minutes ago as of this writing. It's very likely that people who know me are seeing the post and have already begun to visit my Facebook page to see the links.  

If the first person decides to go ahead with their post on Saturday, the 5th,  that would be sure to draw even more attention to the links. It seems that I am now exposed to many people who know me, and my humiliation is almost certain now.


2 comments:

  1. Those are some good first steps for the right thing happening. Just remember that you do actually have to be seen nude by others who know you for it to matter in any way. Otherwise nothing has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know I have to be seen naked by people who know me. That's more than likely happening already. I doubt that many of them would know what to say to me or how to tell me they saw me naked though. Some might ask me about it or mention it when they see me in person next time.
    I do think something has already changed even if I don't have evidence of it yet. I'm sure it won't be too long before someone who knows me will mention something to me about what they saw of me, and it will be relayed in a post that my ultimate humiliation has occurred.

    ReplyDelete