Translate

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Exposed (Very much) to a real-life and Facebook friend - update 1

 Today I received another forwarded email that was first sent to the female real life and Facebook friend of mine. It was sent to her four days after the first one, and it once again contained the link to the Google photo album that has photos and videos of me naked and masturbating. It appears that for better or worse, I am being notified each time this friend is sent the link. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6


 

I was sure she'd see me naked once the first email was sent to her, and after another email was sent to her, I can't see how there can be any way that she won't see everything of me now. On top of that, I'm told that emails with the link will continue to be sent to her over and over again until there's some proof that she has seen the Google photo album. 

I also discovered that I am back to being blocked from that photo album. After I learned of the first email and link being sent to this friend, I was told that I had access temporarily to the album. I know the only reason for that was so that I would see what this friend was going to see of me, which is just about everything there is of me naked. Apparently my access has already been revoked, even though this friend is being sent the link to see it, and she will keep on receiving the link. 

Seeing that she was sent the album link a second time made me feel almost as nervous and anxious as it did when I found out about the first time she received it. I was surprised at that, since before the second email was sent, I more or less figured that it hardly mattered if she received the link again. I figured that she was already seeing me naked anyway after the first email. But the second time did feel like it mattered. 

I thought about why the second email seemed to matter almost as much as the first one, and I think it's mostly about the fact that I'm being offered on display naked and masturbating to her and I can't do a thing about it. I don't have any control over the photo album, and now I don't even have any access to it once again, and I can't do anything about the album link being emailed to her no matter who sends it to her or how many times the link is sent to her. I'm basically limited to being seen naked by her and being seen masturbating by her.

Even though I already know she will be sent the link again, probably soon, and that she will probably keep receiving the link until there's some proof that she has seen me naked, I'm wondering if I'll ever get to where I don't re-experience the same anxiety and nervousness each time. I like to think that I will, but I already thought I would after the first time. 

I also think some of my anxiety is due to her not reacting in any way, even if it was a negative reaction to the sender. If she did react to the sender, I haven't been told anything about it, and if she did react, it would seem for there to be no point in sending her any more emails with the album link in them. 

The reason I'm anxious about her not reacting in any way or saying anything, is that I think it may be due to her desiring to share the link with her many friends. Having met some of her friends, mostly females, I'm more than a little bit sure that her and many of her friends will find my exposure to them to be amusing if not hilarious. I'm afraid that they are already sharing the album link with each other, and texting back and forth about it while laughing and making mocking comments about me and what they see of me in the album. I can easily imagine this friend showing some part of the album to her friends, and then giving them the album link so they can see the whole album whenever they want to, and even share it with friends of their own. 

I don't bother for a second to think that exposing me to this friend, or to other friends through the links on my Facebook page, will cause me greater humiliation than it was intended to cause. I know for sure that the intent and the purpose of it all is to entirely humiliate me for all time to people who know me. I know this in intended to be my punishment for violating my exposure contract, and even beyond that, it is what voters in the poll have decided for me. https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3242987x72cf4612-100 

Being told that it's all my own fault, and even basically knowing that it is, doesn't make it any easier to experience as it actually happens to me. Neither does being told that voters in the poll know what's best for me and that they are doing me a favor by making sure I learn a proper lesson. I do know that I have to abide by and accept all of these things though, since I have no other choice. In the end I can't really deny the fact that all of this is my own fault though. I also have to accept that I might deserve every bit of what I'm getting, since otherwise so many voters in the poll wouldn't have decided that I had to be exposed naked to friends and people who know me. 

Anyway, if this friend of mine does not react to the second email and album link that was sent to her, I do expect that the link will be sent to her again soon. In a way, I just wish she'd react in some way just so the emails can stop being sent to her. I know my opinion on the matter doesn't matter or change anything, but I'm certain she has already seen everything of me naked. 


Update 2/20/2021

Today I was informed that the link to the Google album will be sent to the female friend of mine on every fourth day from the last time it was sent on February 17th, until there is some way to prove that she has seen the album and seen me naked. 

If that's going to be the schedule, then I guess she will be receiving it again within twenty four hours from this update, once more after that before the end of February, then eight more times in the month of March. I don't know why it has to be every four days, but I've been told that's how it will be.

I don't use gmail, but I was told that messages can be scheduled to be sent automatically with gmail, and that the next emails with the link are already scheduled to be sent. 

It's really hard to have to just sit back and do nothing knowing now how often the link is going to be sent, but also knowing the only way for it not to be sent anymore is if or when it can be proven that she's seen me naked. Nothing has been said yet about how long this might go on if there's never any proof that I've been seen naked.

It's only my opinion, but I think she has already seen me and decided to make sure I never know about it. I also think it's because she's sending the link or showing her friends the album. A few of them also know me, and she has a whole lot of friends both online and in real life. I think it's mostly so they can laugh about it, and not so much about liking anything they're seeing. I still don't know if I'd rather know or not know though.

 

4 comments:

  1. A few points. Stop acting like you somehow don't deserve for your friend to see what's public on the internet of you, because you do deserve it.
    And if it didn't humiliate you, then there wouldn't be much point in any of it. So of course the point is to humiliate you, and the best part of it too.
    There's no reason why your friend shouldn't keep being sent links that will let her see you. In the next ones sent to her, it might be better to add something that says she can stop the emails by replying with the word stop. If she does that, then it can prove she's read the email and she's probably seen everything. Then the reply can be posted as proof to everyone that she has seen you naked and jacking off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. All are good and true points. All further emails sent will have the stop option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it still feels unreal to me that the link was actually sent to her, I think she's already seen the album. Especially since it was already sent more than once. I think she's deciding for me not to know about it for whatever reason.
      I know it's not up to me, and I can't prove that she's seen it, but it might not matter much anymore if the link keeps being sent to her.
      I'm not suggesting for more the link not to be sent again, since I know if that's what's wanted or has to happen, then I know there's nothing that can change that.
      I do know the point is to humiliate me, and it definitely does.

      Delete
    2. It does matter and it's right to keep sending the link until it's for sure that she's seen you. Period.

      Delete