Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2020

David Steckel naked and indentified

 A minor issue that was pointed out to me some time ago, which is that in some photos of me naked, I am unable to be identified. The reason for this is that some photos show my naked body in some way without my face being visible, either because the photo shows my lower body or the photo shows me from behind.

Since photos of me are already on many websites, many of which I am positive that are unknown to me, there is really no way to correct the issue completely. I was recently informed though, that in as many photos as possible of the sort described, that I need to be identified through a photo inset of my face.

The laborious task of finding and adding a face photo was begun, but part way through it I was further informed that I also needed to be identified by name as well. This meant starting over and adding what was necessary for anyone seeing the photos to be able to identify me by face and by name.

After some additional time, some of these photos now contain the necessary identification of me and are included here. As always, the photos are public domain and free for any and all uses.









































No comments:

Post a Comment