Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Another penal-ty for David Steckel

 It came sooner than expected, but my penalty for the most recent contract breach by me has been issued. I now have a specified amount of time for the penalty to be served by me. 

See related, previous post on this topic at:

 https://davidsteckelnakedandexposed.blogspot.com/2020/10/already-another-penalty-what-is.html

There are a few parts to my penalty. The first part was me being sent the names of three people who I know personally, and are also friends with on Facebook. I was told that I had to choose one of the three to see my exposure online. If I didn't choose then those three and several others I know would be contacted and informed of how to best see my exposure.

After a lot of consideration and hesitation, I finally chose one of the three people from the list. The choice is a female friend in her thirties who was chosen partly because she seems most likely to find my exposure funny or hilarious, and very unlikely to be offended by it. She will surely laugh at me and possibly mock or ridicule me, and probably show my exposure to some of her close friends and her mother, who I also know personally.

This friend once saw me in the shower naked, but only briefly before she left the room. Her mother said that she would have stayed there and looked at me, since she'd like to "see that", meaning what her daughter saw of me and more. Once she shows my exposure to her mother, some lewd comments from the mother to me about it is probable. 

The way she has to see or discover my exposure is that she has to receive the Dropbox link by email, and have access to my full exposure. Sending her the link would not be easy to do, but I'm sure I could do it if that was what was required. 

The last part of my penalty might just be the most difficult part. Someone I know or someone I've asked has to be who sends her the link, so that she won't know if I know that she has seen my exposure. I'm not supposed to contact her at all unless she contacts me after seeing my exposure. 

There's not anyone around who I can ask to send the link to her, but I have to find someone to send it before the allotted time runs out. This requirement does make it harder and adds some humiliation by needing someone else to send the link, but she is going to receive the link anyway at some point from someone. This is the only way to limit my exposure for now to just her and whoever she shows it to. 

So please, if able, assistance is needed to simply send her an email with nothing else required to be in it besides for this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58jgt1168jivmln/3pLYLl1yYE 

Her email has been given to me, which I did manage to find out that it is really her email address. For privacy purposes, it cannot be shown publicly, but it will be provided to anyone who can do the favor of sending her the Dropbox link, even if it's more than once. 

It's not clear how it will be confirmed that she has received the Dropbox link, but the contract holder has shown an ability to find or know of things that still stun me, like finding this female's email address when I never knew what it was before now. 

I admit that I am a bit desperate at this point to serve my penalty as accurately and completely as possible, since I've already received a few penalties so far and I want to try to avoid more. 

I do know this will humiliate me to her and all who she shows me to, but I accept that as a consequence of me deleting a photo that showed me naked and thinking I'd gotten away with it. 

The closest public photo(s) of me that might begin to sum up how I feel about having to be exposed to this female friend is this one:

                      David Steckel foolishly and uselessly trying to cover up while naked.
 

So, anyone willing to send her the Dropbox link, just please contact me at: DaveS113065@yahoo.com or on any website I'm on where I can be contacted, and mention that you will send her the email. Her email address and the Dropbox link will be provided. Once the email is sent by you, that's all, and my penalty will have been served. 

Thank you.

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58jgt1168jivmln/3pLYLl1yYE

Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidsteckel1

 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

David Steckel's email: daveS113065@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment