Translate

Friday, November 27, 2020

Exposure to Facebook friends: The verdict is in and the public has confirmed that it be carried out

 I have been notified that since the majority of votes in the poll https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3242987x72cf4612-100   is extremely unlikely to change enough to alter the outcome, that the original verdict for my punishment will stand and must be carried out. As far as I know, the poll will remain open and voters will be able to continue voting however they want to. Only its creator is able to decide how long the poll remains open and I've heard nothing yet about any timeline for the poll.,

Even though the poll does remain open, it's been related to me that what the majority of voters have decided must still be honored, obeyed, and carried out in respect of their decision. What was also related to me is a more detailed explanation of what my punishment must consist of. I now know that my punishment goes beyond just a requirement for the links to remain posted for those who know me on Facebook to click on to see my exposure. 

My punishment requires that I am actually and provably seen naked by Facebook friends. I was not given an exact number for how many that might be, but only that it must be a two digit number of them. That only tells me that it is somewhere between 10 and 99. I now know that it has to be a provable view that that there is some evidence , which leaves it unclear how that might work. I can only assume that it means being provable through comments or messages to me. Without proof though, I'm told it will not count towards fulfilling my punishment, so I may end up being seen naked by some friends who never allow or offer any proof that they have seen me naked. 

The only other information I've gotten is that any new friends added that are a result of the poll and its postings do not contribute to the fulfillment of my punishment either, since they are likely to have already been aware of my exposure and viewed it before sending their friend request. 

It feels kind of complex at this point, but what I know for sure is that I literally have to be seen naked by more than a few friends for it to even be considered whether my punishment has been served.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75 

Even with evidence that it was coming to this, it's still a little bit daunting to consider that the links not only have to remain, but that my punishment can only be served if am actually seen naked by many Facebook friends. It's nearly impossible for any of them to view me naked without also seeing me masturbating too, and doing things naked that I prefer not to think about them seeing. I can only wonder which friends will see me exposed naked first, and just how many of them will see me in total before my punishment will be considered to have been served. 

I've been reminded of several ways in which things can become much worse for me if it''s even suspected that I've tried to interfere with the serving of my punishment, so I'm fully aware that there is not a thing I can do about being seen naked by friends on Facebook. All I can really do now is to prepare for any questions or statements made by any Facebook friends after they view me naked. 

Along with the notification I was given, an explanatory image was also provided, which I am to begin including publicly in any related posts or notices. This has occurred before, but this one feels like it is further confirming something that is already certain anyway. 


I can only sum the entire situation up to getting more of what I wanted than I wanted, since I do have an interest in being exposed naked, but Facebook until now was one place where few if any friends were even aware of my exposure online, let alone having seen it. Now it not only seems that they will see it, but they have to see it or else I will only be punished in further and more severe ways. I definitely do not want any of those ways to come to pass, so I can easily see that this punishment is the most lenient that I am going to receive even if it appears harsh to outside observers. 

In the image I was sent for public submission, I may have preferred to be shown naked other than shown masturbating, but the choice was not mine to make. In the notice, I see others again being asked to participate, this time by somehow calling the attention of my Facebook friends to the links. I suppose that it hardly really matters though, since any friends who view my exposure will see much more of me than how I'm displayed in the notice, and my punishment will go on and last until they have seen me anyway. Even though I think it's unlikely for anyone to participate in that way, speeding up the process might not matter much either. In the end, one way or another, I know friends on Facebook as well as an unknowable number of random visitors are going to see me naked, and it's almost entirely unavoidable.

Edit: I was told that there needed to be a clarification about the links to my exposure on Facebook. Although I have to be seen naked by Facebook friends in order for my punishment to be served, it is to be pointed out that the links must remain even afterwards, which will enable them to be viewed indefinitely by all viewers of my Facebook page. 

I was reminded that voters in the poll chose by a large majority for the links to be permanent, and so they must be permanent even when and after a large number of my Facebook friends see me exposed completely naked. I'm also to apologize to any voters who may have been led to believe otherwise, and to thank and express my gratitude towards each and every person who voted in the poll so far regardless of how they voted. 


4 comments:

  1. This all has to be for real. Those of us who voted in the poll expect and demand for you to be seen naked by your facebook friends. We expect proof that you've been seen by them too so we know it's really happening. Don't even THINK about trying to get out of this. You have to get what most of us know you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and for voting. I don't see how I could get out of this since even trying would make it so much worse for me in ways that I don't even want to think about happening. I can only accept that whatever the most voters want is what is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first comment by anonymous is right. We voted for the links to stay because we expect for your friends to see everything that shows you naked no matter how embarrassing it is for you. You admitted that you violated a contract that you signed so you have to pay for it by being seen naked and pleasuring yourself by your friends.It's the only way. They're right that we have to know what your friends say or do when they see you naked too. We need to see real proof that your friends saw you naked on those websites the links go to. We expect you to post about it right away when it happens. There really should be something that makes sure your friends see the links too so it doesn't take too long for them to see you. We want you seen naked by your friends soon so we don't have to wait long. The right thing would be to admit you really deserve it and ask people to help to get your friends to click on those links. Then you'd just get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for commenting. It's all still a bit overwhelming for me. At first I didn't quite grasp the fact that my punishment would actually require for Facebook friends to see me naked for sure. I only thought it had to be possible for them to see me naked if or when they found the links. I understand now that voters who are choosing for the links to remain are likely to want and expect for me to be seen naked by friends on Facebook. I also understand that this will almost definitely be the price I will pay for violating the contract. I will be embarrassed and pretty much feel humiliated for a while when it happens, but I understand why it has to happen. I know voters were able to vote only because of what I did, so in the end it's all my own fault and no one else's. In the long run it really might be easier and better to get it over with, but I don't think I'm capable of bringing myself to do anything that would cause Facebook friends to notice and click the links or to ask anyone else to do it. It's also something I'm not required to do. I can say that if someone decided on their own to do something like that, there's nothing I could do about it.
      There doesn't seem to be any way to change the fact that I'm going to be seen naked and "pleasuring myself" by Facebook friends, and even though I'd probably be required to post about it when there's proof of it happening, that would be the easy part. Just doing nothing while I'm exposed naked to Facebook friends is the harder part. It's also hard to know that I may have already been seen that way by some of them, and that I might be seen by a lot more of them without ever knowing or having any proof of it. Those are things I have to accept though.
      Sorry for the lengthy reply but I tried to respond to your whole comment and not just part of it.

      Delete