Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Google photo album of "David Steckel naked" released for public viewing.

 I don't know how long it has existed, or how many others have viewed it or that it has been shared with, but a Google photo album belonging to the holder of my exposure contract has decided to reveal it to me recently. 

The link for the album has now become required sharing for me just as many other links have been.

Along with the link, I received a short message that caused a slight knot in my stomach. I was told that the following paragraph was the only part of the message that I was permitted to share.

"David. This photo album belongs to the public just as much as the Dropbox does, and must be shared equally from now on. Among other locations, this link is required to be included in your information on Facebook along with the Dropbox and Twitter links. This is not an additional penalty, but only a correction to an existing penalty. You're aware that the price of non-compliance will be severe. The link must be posted in its proper location within 24 hours of this message being sent. As usual, you will comply without further discussion."

The link has been posted as required. Public Domain photos and videos of David Steckel naked


In one way, it does feel a bit unsettling to have another way for those on Facebook to see me exposed naked, but overall I suppose it doesn't change much. Those on Facebook could see me displayed naked already anyway if they see and click one of the links. One more link might not make much difference. 

Besides for the fact that anyone on Facebook can happen upon my naked exposure at any time, what I think about the most now is how I am in a position where one, and maybe a couple of people decide how and where links exposing me naked will be displayed, and I have to comply or else endure much worse. 

Of course I have only myself to blame for it though, since I did originally sign the contract. I failed to consider the power I was handing over then, and I didn't bother to fully grasp what the wording could require of me. I was also a bit naive and unaware of how extensive my online exposure could ever become. 

I've been told that I have already been seen by well over a million people worldwide, and that the number could be much higher. I do know just from being contacted over time, that many others have told me about how they have downloaded or saved photos or videos of me, which doesn't include any posts of me made by other people or websites. since many of those are unknown to me. I do stumble across one of them occasionally though. I can never do anything about it though, since every one of them have every right to display me naked.

I haven't been told why Facebook seems to be the focus of much of my recent exposure, but I can easily presume why that is. It is not only one of the last "bastion" where my exposure has not been openly available, but it is also a place where there is a large concentration of others who know me personally. That last part is probably the main reason though. 

I try to imagine those I know on Facebook seeing me like this:


or this:


and this:


It's much easier to accept that those on Facebook can and probably will see those and more though, if I do not try to imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment