Translate

Friday, August 12, 2022

Images (of me) submitted by others

 A few others have used photos of me naked to create images, which they notified me about or sent to me. They were and are all fully aware of the photos public domain status and knew they had every right to use the photos. 

Since the images they created are their own property, their permission was given to include the images in public posts online.  This was not only recommended by the creators of the images, but preferred by them, Obviously information about those creators mustn't be revealed so as to ensure their privacy, but their created images of me can be publicly shared.

Although I tend not to ask where the photos of me were found and obtained, since that is mostly irrelevant and is not really any of my business, but in some cases it is mentioned to me where they were obtained. 










2 comments:

  1. Nice pix. So all anyone has to do is make even a tiny change to any pic of you and they own the pic for real? Any change at all even if it's just some text? What about if just a small dot was added that could hardly be noticed? Is that all it takes to own a pic that you're naked in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For all that was asked, the answer is yes. Once all photos and videos of me naked became public domain dedications, anyone has been free to use them however they please. Once they change or alter any of them, it becomes their own creation and their own property.
      The creator then owns any rights to their creation since they started with something that was already public domain, which already ensured their usage rights for any photo or video of me naked.
      Any changing or altering any of those photos makes them a new and separate creation, which are owned by the one who created it/them.
      Because the photos and videos of me naked already have a public domain dedication, their use is unrestricted.

      Delete