Translate

Monday, August 15, 2022

Facebook Exposure Page reformat and update

 The Facebook page "David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist" https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd has been reformatted by Facebook. 

A few things have changed there as a result, with one thing being that the "Watch Video" button is now the "Watch Now" button. The button continues to link to the "video of the month" that is chosen by poll results. https://www.supersurvey.com/poll4236812x01b63125-133

For several weeks before the reformatting, the means to "invite friends" was unenviable without any explanation, so several recently acquired friends were not sent invites to the page. This has been restored after the reformatting, but all prior invites had been removed. 

The simplest solution to identifying who had not yet been sent an invitation was for an invitation to be sent, or resent in many cases to more than a couple hundred Facebook friends. Any and all new friends will of course receive an invitation to the page upon or soon after becoming a Facebook friend, as it was before the invite option became temporarily unavailable. 

The reformatting only occurred on the Exposure page and had no effect on my personal page or any of its posts, including posts with links to the "video of the month".   

Each month when the video for the "Watch Now" button is updated, a post on my personal page is also added which contains a link to the video of the month and a qr code that when scanned links to the same video. These posts will remain even after the "Watch Now" video is updated each month, enabling viewing of the prior videos as well as remaining available through the search option on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

There is no tracking whatsoever for who watches the videos or even how many times they may have been watched or downloaded. I have no idea who watches them, but once they are linked by the button and in a public post on my personal page, there is no doubt at all that they are being watched and have been watched.

Below: An embed of the most recent public post on my personal Facebook page containing a link and a qr code to the video of the month. These posts will remain available there even after the month is over and a new post is created with with a new link and code to a different video.

So once a video becomes the video of the month there will always be a link to it in a public post on my personal page regardless of the current video of the month. All posts there are always permanent. https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

On a separate but related topic, it's been noticed that five prior classmates of mine have been followers of mine on the Quora site https://www.quora.com/profile/David-Steckel-1 One male and four females. This means that much or all of what was posted or shared by me there has been included in their homepage feed once they began following me. Since they are lower on the list of followers, they have been following me for some time now and are very likely to have seen responses that contain photos of me naked.

I hadn't paid the least bit of attention to who followed me there, at least since I first joined the site and did some initial exploring of the options there. I occasionally receive notifications of new followers, but I don't recall any notifications for a majority of those who follow me there, including these classmates.

These five classmates are all also Facebook friends, so it's likely that they had all seen photos if not also videos of me naked even before the Exposure page was created and before links to my exposure became public in posts on my personal Facebook page. 

Overall this is probably not significant, since my exposure would currently be available to them through Facebook whether they followed me on Quora or not. It's just a bit of a surprise for me to find that they have very likely been among the viewers of responses by me on Quora for quite some time, which include many responses that contain photos of me naked.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. It's a pretty big deal for most people if they come across a picture of someone they know naked on the internet. When they do most of them will look for sure just out of curiosity. It's only natural.
    Some are bound to like seeing what they're seeing and want to see more if there's more to see. The last person they'd want to know about it is the person they are seeing or saw. Some of them might share what they saw with other people they know but not in any way that the person they saw could know about it.
    To most people who see your online exhibitionism, you are an exhibit or a display, there to be looked at to any extent and in any detail that any viewer wants. They will absolutely view your exposed genitals and your bared buttocks just because they can. Videos of you are sure to interest some of them even more than pictures of you, since videos show you in motion and in action. They can sit back and view your entire performance in a video all while knowing that you don't know a thing about it.
    The openness of your exposure would indicate that you have been seen by people who know you, are being seen by them, and will continue to be seen by them. They are just more comfortable for you not to know they are looking or have already seen you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't doubt that seeing someone they know naked on the internet is a big deal for some people. I can't know whether that's been the case for anyone who knows me, even if it's hard to imagine myself being the source of that big deal.
      Of the people who know me, I can't begin to imagine who among them might actually like seeing me exposed naked, but it's obviously possible.
      I suppose I really am an exhibit or a display, since I really am exposed specifically for the purpose of being seen, looked at, or watched naked. Like any exhibit, I can be viewed by anyone with nothing preventing it, and it happens whether I know it or not.
      In some ways I might prefer to know who has viewed my exposure among those who know me, but I have no choice except to accept their choice of not letting me know about it and to accept their right to look at or watch me as much as they want to without mentioning it to me.
      Since my exposure can never be undone and is ongoing, it feels more or less inevitable to me that someone who knows me and who has viewed me online naked will mention it to me eventually.
      I know that it can't be known how many people who know me either have or will see me online naked. I can only accept that I have been seen by some of them and will be seen by more.

      Delete
  2. The end of the month is close. Almost time for the next video to be public on your Facebook page. Looking forward to seeing which one it will be. Maybe some of your friends are too. Any chance of a preview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There's still a few days to go, but the next video will come from the poll results on the last day of this month. But since it's almost the end of the month and since it's unlikely to change by then, there's no reason for a preview to affect the results at this point.
      It won't post in link form here, but a link to what's likely to be the September video is

      https://photos.app.goo.gl/GNyYJ4rf1Zu1g7U87

      I can only hope that not too many people who know me will pay attention to the video for September, since for me it's one of the most humiliating videos of me, and one that I had hoped would not receive any votes in the poll.
      Unfortunately for me, it was the first to receive the same number of votes as the other video it is tied with, and the poll results alone determine the video for each month.
      This coming month seems like it's going to feel like a very long time for me.

      Delete
    2. Ah, so this one will really humiliate you when friends see it. That does seem like even more reason for it to be watched from the point of view of everyone except maybe for you.
      Your friends who will watch it are bound to like seeing you, and so will other Facebook users who watch you in that video.
      The button thing is good, but the public posts of them on your profile are even better. It's assumed it will be the same for this video even if it means you are humiliated by it.
      That's bound to make it easier for your friends and any of the millions of other Facebook users to watch it.

      Delete
    3. Since there's no way for me to know anything about who watches any video of me or what they might think about what they see of me, I try not to dwell on or think too much about those things.
      I know I just have to accept that some number of people who know me and others on Facebook will watch the video. It's not possible for it to be otherwise.
      The assumption is correct though. On the first of the month, the button will go to the next video for the rest of the month, and a public post with the video link and qr code to the video will be posted on my personal Facebook page. Since no post is ever to be removed from my personal page and is always to be public, once the post is made it will be there for anyone to see from then on.

      Delete