Translate

Monday, July 4, 2022

David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist, July 2022 status

Updated July 16, 2022  

The Facebook page David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist is still active and is getting views. The daily views are in the single digits, but a day rarely passed without the page receiving views. For the most part, I have no idea who the viewers are. Of course I have no real right to know who views my exposure unless the viewer wishes for me to know, and I have almost no control over who has access to and views my exposure.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd

On my personal Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75/ some posts from the Exposure page have been shared, although Facebook flagged one post that had already been on the exposure page for weeks. The others are currently still up, but are set to friends only. The posts are friends only since it appears that some non-friends who visit my personal page are reporting posts that show an image that suggests that I am naked. 

The posts on my personal Facebook page do contain links to sites such as the Google album "Public Domain Photos and Videos of David Steckel Naked" https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6 and to the image "David Steckel Naked in mirror" which is offered on Wikimedia at: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:David_Steckel.jpg

A link is also included to the poll https://www.supersurvey.com/poll4236812x01b63125-133 for voting on which video will be available for one month through the "Watch Video" button on the Facebook Exposure page. On my personal Facebook page a qr code image is posted, which goes to the same video as the "Watch Video" button. This allows any visitor to my personal page to scan the code and view the current video without a need to visit the Exposure page. 

The poll has received and is receiving enough votes for there to be a clear selection for the next video to be made available. In cases where several videos have a tie vote, by selecting "sort" in the poll results, one video will have attained that number of votes first, before the others. In cases of where a video has the higher vote count, that video will always be the one offered next. The current video was updated on July 1st and must remain until August 1st. The qr code image on my person Facebook page is updated each month to match the current video.

There are also the links to my exposure in the intro of my personal Facebook page which must remain in place permanently, as voters in a previous poll have decided. Links there can only be added to but never removed. They are just one of several ways that make my exposure available to just about anyone, including Facebook friends and others who know me personally. 

Some who know me have definitely already viewed my exposure, although none of them have mentioned it or asked anything about it. Every day it is more likely and more probable that even more people who know me are seeing my exposure. Of course that is exactly what the purpose is though. I am to be seen naked, exposed, masturbating, and more by many people who know me and by anyone who cares to view it. Even if I try to convince myself that no one is really looking or seeing anything of me, I know it's impossible for that to be the case. I know that not being told that I've been seen doesn't mean much, and viewers have every right to view me and to not say a word to me about it. Anytime I meet someone in person who knows me, I never know if they have seen me naked already or not. But I know they can and possibly will see me naked at some point. 

The friends only posts on my personal Facebook page are almost sure to have generated a notification to Facebook friends, which would absolutely cause at least a few friends to view the posts. I can only suppose that more friends than I realize may already be aware of my exposure and are not reacting to it in any way... for now anyway. It's a bit intimidating to know that I must and will be seen exposed naked by many more Facebook friends and by other viewers/ visitors, but there's no changing how things are now. 

One clue that friends and people who know me are viewing or becoming aware of my exposure is that some friends of friends on Facebook have sent friend requests to me. The requests are accepted of course, since there is no reason not to accept them and my exposure has likely already been viewed by them by the time they sent the friend request. Even if they haven't seen my exposure by then, not a thing can limit or restrict anyone from viewing the entirety of my "public domain" exposure. 

Although these new friends do have every right to view, possess, or share my exposure as they choose, even when they do view my exposure, it's not really accurate to consider their viewing of me naked as me being viewed naked by someone who knows me personally. That basically requires past classmates, coworkers, neighbors, or a person who knows me or has met me in person in some way. 

Whenever I'm visiting a store or any business that has employees that I encounter regularly, I'm not always conscious of the fact that any one of them may have viewed me online naked in some way, especially in cases such as when visiting a bank or anywhere else where my name is required to be given and even proven. 

On occasion in public I will see a person looking at me for an extra long time, and without knowing why it's easy to think they might be trying to place where they may have seen me before. If they did view me naked online then some might even be fairly sure I am the one they saw online, but not sure enough to mention it. Others may be positive it's me but prefer not to say anything to me. Even though I've surely only been seen by a tiny fraction of those with the potential to see me naked online, it still means that anyone I encounter may be included in that fraction. 

I feel pretty sure that while I'm obliviously walking around somewhere or some place, that there have been times when someone else there was only picturing me exactly as they saw me online. I just didn't know it. That's just something I will have to get accustomed to though, even if the odds for it occurring are low... for now anyway.

The only thing that is sure is that as time passes, more are viewing my exposure. Since the entirety of my exposure is public domain, each and every one who does view it has the legal right to do so, and to copy, download, or share it as they see choose, all without asking or mentioning it to me. Even if I am notified about some furthering of my exposure to others, it's not within my rights to have any say-so about it. 

In public I'm sometimes oblivious to the fact that I may be recognized by someone who has seen me naked online, but at other times I can feel quite exposed, almost as if I am walking around like this:


  Nothing changes the fact though that privacy for my naked body and for anything I do naked is non-existent, and that every photo and video of me naked belongs to the public.

Update:

A Facebook post that was viewable by friends only is now a public post. The post should now be viewable by all visitors to the page: https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

The post contains a qr code which when scanned will go to the same video that the "Watch Video" button goes to on the Facebook exposure page. 

Having it pointed out that the button to watch the video was public on one page, but the code to watch it was not public, and that friends could already view the code, made the inconsistency clear. Even though friends could scan the code and see the video, others who know me but who are not Facebook friends, and other visitors to the page had no access to the code or the video. 

The post also contains links to a photo of me on Wikimedia commons, and to the Google album containing photos and videos of me naked. The links were already present in the post for friends only and removing those links was considered before the audience for the post became public, but turned out not to be possible without the entire post being deleted and  starting over. This could also be considered as a limitation on my exposure or who could see it, so to avoid that the links had to remain in the now public post. 

Friends and followers on Facebook almost certainly received a notification when the post became public, and at least a few of them are sure to have then viewed the post. What they scanned, clicked on, or saw of me was and is their choice. 

The embed code for the post on Facebook was included below. It's not clear if it will function, since embeds often have issues when included in a blog post here, but the post should be fully available on the page itself. (link at top of update above).


 The direct link to the video that both the button and the qr code post will go to is:



15 comments:

  1. I must say that it is quite a delight and a pleasure to see you resigned to such exposure, most especially to friends and others who you may know. Their reaction to seeing you so completely exposed and seeing you pleasuring yourself sexually would be priceless to know or see.
    Your intimidation and apparent reservations about being so exposed to friends are understandable, but must never influence your complete exposure to all who know you as well as to those who do not.
    If it helps to try to believe that friends are not seeing your exposure, then by all means you should continue that for at least the time being. You do seem aware how implausible it is for that to be true though. It's only natural for friends of yours who see your exposure to be hesitant to inform you of it either immediately or in the short term. Some may however, inform you of it at some later date.
    There is a high probability that you and your exposure are or have been the topic of discussion between two or more friends who have taken the time to see at least some of what they can see of you.
    I would take a more active interest in your exposure if my livelihood permitted. I do regularly view your pages on Facebook both for the enjoyment of seeing your exposure continuing, and to make sure your exposure is still readily available for your friends to see.
    Please continue to post updates to your blog. Be sure to relate anything that has to do with any friends mentioning to you about having seen your exposure.
    Also remember that you are obligated to be remain exposed for your friends to see without regard to any amount of humiliation or embarrassment you might feel or what any friends might say to you after they see your exposure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how any people who know me who see me online naked or masturbating reacted when they saw me. It's hard to know since none have said anything to me yet. Just about all I can do is wait until more of them see me exposed naked and see if one of them say something about it to me.

      Posts are made to this page to offer others the chance to enjoy witnessing my exposure, since my exposure would occur in any case. But if someone does enjoy witnessing it, then at least that's a positive thing. After all, my exposure itself is offered for the amusement and the entertainment of others.

      There will be more posts either to relate something specific, or just a general update. As I read the last sentence in your comment, I had to acknowledge that it is accurate and true. My current exposure is to a degree where it hasn't been before. Specifically in a manner and place where so many people who know me can and certainly will view it. At least some of them must have already viewed it. My exposure is sure to remain available to friends and others for a very long time so that as many people who know me have a chance to view it.


      Delete
  2. I check this account at least once every day, eager to read your latest report on the ongoing saga of your naked exposure, the growing public awareness of such bold exhibitionism, and the crucial growth of awareness among your own social sphere, both past and present. It is almost inconceivable that this range of everyday people have easy unrestricted access to your most intimate privacy, and that potentially every one of them—classmates, work associates, social contacts, business people, friends (or less friendly ones), even your family—may witness your stark nakedness and sexual pleasuring on the Internet. You are truly a phenomenon, albeit an understated expression. We suspect your potential for personal development, inner calm, and implicit acceptance of reality is exponential. Meanwhile we await eagerly (and vicariously) reports of your exposure experience. May all humiliation beget humility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment is appreciated and so is your interest how things might be progressing in relation to my exposure. Not all that long ago I would have thought of my current exposure situation as being inconceivable, But suddenly here I am in what's sure to be for me a "new normal", even if by most standards it's not very normal. "New reality" might be better.
    It's true that my exposure is available to a large range of others and that curiosity, an interest, or pure chance is all it takes for my exposure to be viewed.

    Since I'm sure that some within my circles have already viewed my exposure without mentioning it, it seems best just for me to accept that I am, and will eventually be exposed to a majority of those who know me in some manner.
    Even though my exposure was once mostly separate from those who knw me, that's no longer the case. It is humiliating for sure, but at the same time liberating. Now there's no worrying about friends or some other known person happening across my exposure somewhere online. Now it's a near certainty that they will or already have viewed it.
    "May all humiliation beget humility" is an interesting statement and concept. Humiliation can and may feel like a bad thing, but increased humility doesn't seem like it could be a negative thing.

    In a way I'm personally curious to see how things progress as more within my circles view my exposure. Since there's no going backwards, the present and the near future are all that seems worth considering in regard to my exposure.

    Thanks also for the complimentary statements in your comment. I can't say that I am one hundred percent at ease with such readily available exposure to so many, but I'm surprisingly .(to myself) more fine with it that I would have expected. It is significantly easier to accept now than it was at first, which means that I'm adjusting to it. Accepting it as permanent part of life for me seemed to help a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your potential for exposure to people who already know you is just that... potential. Perhaps it's less efficient if they're left to finding and seeing you on their own. Since it looks like you'll be seen by them eventually, it could be more efficient if they received some direct notice of your exposure along with some links to it. A simple email or message to them either from yourself of anyone else might be all it would take for you to be seen by more of them in a shorter time.
    If you've really accepted your exposure, then accepting this should be no different. Then again there's probably nothing you could do about it or even know about it if anyone other than you did notify people who are listed as friends of yours.
    After all, nobody would be actually exposing you, since that part already exists. They would only be make it easier and quicker to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably true that only some of the possible number of friends have already seen my exposure, which would mean that many more have yet to see it. Whether more of them see my exposure sooner or a bit later on doesn't seem like much of a difference in the long run.

      If I consider a similar situation with someone else in my place, I think I can understand why some others might prefer to see my exposure to friends occur more rapidly than it seems to be occurring. But for all I know it is occurring more rapidly than I think it is and I'm just not hearing of it.

      To me it feels like a major difference if a friend or anyone I know sees or finds my exposure than if I would contact them directly about it. Contacting them could seem like I desperately wanted them to see everything of me. It might even be offensive to some of them if the notice came from the one who is exposed.

      That does only apply to me personally though, since obviously there's nothing to be done if someone other than me notified others about my exposure. I could only accept that as part of my exposure.

      Also, there just aren't any limits or restrictions on who can expose me or how, since everything of me naked is already attributed to the public domain. I literally have no input on anything that anyone does with any photos or videos of me naked. Even if I tried to have some say in the matter I could be stepping into an area where I have no right to be.

      Since I have no say-so over the possible uses for photos and videos of me naked, then I don't see how I could have any say-so over who notifies who about those same photos and videos.

      However fast or slowly it occurs, I'm likely to be exposed to many more friends and people who know me. I have to accept that regardless of whether they find it on their own or if they're pointed towards it.

      I'm also not sure how someone would know who to notify and how it would be done, especially since it would probably mean notifying people one at a time. But if someone wanted to put in the time and effort it might require, they are obviously free to do as they please.

      Delete
    2. A few things. You say you're likely to be exposed to many more friends. Likely is far from definitely. It can be likely for you to find out about it but friends seeing your exposure should be more definite.
      You're probably more hesitant than you admit about having your exposure seen by many friends and people you know, so you're fine with it taking as long as it takes. Not everyone would agree with that.
      There are bound to be people that are wanting, hoping or expecting you to be seen by your friends. If your friends are going to see you exposed anyway, the sooner the better would seem best for everyone. It would give anyone who follows this topic what they hope or want to see and it would let most of your friends see you in a way they would probably never have imagined seeing you. You already said it wouldn't be much of a difference for you in the long run.
      As for who to notify, your friend list on Facebook is a ready made list. You might be overestimating how much time or effort it might take.

      Delete
    3. Everything said is accurate and understandable. I'm sure I'm able to do much aside from waiting. My exposure is there day after day with almost nothing keeping it from anyone.

      There's a wide range of things I feel about being exposed for people who know me to see, but I understand that none of that matters, and that my exposure takes precedence over all else.

      It can't be denied that at least a few people who are aware of my exposure being available to friends and who do want or expect for friends to see my exposure, and they do probably want it to it soon or even immediately.

      Because I don't know to what extent friends have already viewed my exposure, and since no numbers are known and none are mentioning it to me, I can't do much beyond apologizing to anyone who wants or expects me to be seen naked by a lot of friends.

      I can only say that I have definitely been seen naked by several friends so far, since they did "like" the page or a post related to my exposure. I can only assume or presume beyond that, but just odds alone would dictate that more have seen me exposed.

      I suppose that my friends list on Facebook is a way for someone to find friends to notify of my exposure. Many have received invites already to the Facebook page of my exposure, but it's unknown how many accepted the invite or viewed the page. There are also links in the intro of my personal Facebook page that are public and have been there for more than a year now. They are also permanent and will be there for anyone to see at any time.

      As I mentioned, I know I will eventually end up exposed to an unknown but surely large number of friends whether it takes weeks or months. If someone happens to wish to enable that exposure to somehow occur sooner than it otherwise will, then there's really nothing for me to say or do about it. Acceptance is still my only option.

      Delete
  5. What about those posts for friends becoming public posts? If your friends can already see them then why limit who can see them? It would only seem fair for people to be able to see them and know they are really there without them having to be a Facebook friend.
    If a video can be watched by clicking a button on one page by anyone, then at least the post with a code to the video should be the same way. Especially if your friends can already see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might like to know that the Facebook post with a qr code for viewing a video of me and with links to the public Google album and a Wikimedia photo of me has been made public. It can now be seen by anyone visiting the page.

      Delete
    2. A good step in the right direction. Only public posts belong. And no removing ever. Publicly promising that would be a good thing to do.

      Delete
    3. I suppose there being any posts that limits who can see them can cause anyone who can't see them to have doubts that they are there, and may even appear to be hypocritical on my part.

      Because it could be considered to be unfair or as there being restrictions on who can see me exposed naked, all existing posts on my personal Facebook page are now public posts.

      I do promise to all who see or read this that all future posts about me anywhere on Facebook will only be public posts.

      I also promise that no post will ever be removed except for if removed by Facebook.

      I hope these promises are satisfactory.

      Delete
    4. Your promises are noted, but they should be made more publicly where all can witness them. Then many people will see that you made these promises and they can all hold you accountable if you should ever break them.


      .

      Delete
    5. I will make those promises wherever is helpful or necessary But they have already been made by me, which I see as a commitment and an obligation once made. If I would ever be found to break either one of the promises, then there should be some accountability by me. I'm not sure how that might work, but since the promises will be kept, there may never be a need.

      Delete
  6. Those posts were mainly to make it easier or quicker for friends to be able see me exposed naked, or at least to know that I am exposed for them to see. Two newer posts that are public have been posted that anyone can see. One is to a website where links to most websites I visit or use can be seen and visited and the other lets anyone visit a question and answer site that does contain links and also photos exposing me naked.
    I had no idea that anyone would notice or pay attention to who could see those earlier posts. Since friends can see the posts, I already felt increased exposure due to them.
    I do understand the point that the "Watch Video" button on the exposure page is public while the code to it on my personal page is for friends, The posts were set for friends to see so that anyone who is wanting or waiting for friends to see me naked and/or masturbating might get what they wanted sooner. One post getting flagged and removed made it seem better to just wait and see what effect the posts might have.
    The posts for friends are really there but I suppose it's only natural for anyone who can't view them to question if they are there. Any friend on Facebook can see them though, so if any friend can't see them they can point this out.
    After friends have just a little more time to see the posts and what they will show them of me, and because there's no legitimate reason for it to be otherwise, the post with the code for the video will end up becoming a public post, and probably the rest of them too or soon after.
    It's mostly about keeping out of further issues with Facebook for now, rather than limiting who can see what.

    ReplyDelete