Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Temporary Exposure Post? Updated 4th post

 A new exposure of me naked has become available at: https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=275968

 Like on some previously existing websites, several photos can be viewed, downloaded, and also extended by a day for an unlimited amount of time. There is also no ability to delete the photos or post unless the time runs out. 

All are invited to view the post, since all exposures of me naked are necessarily public.

Update: Second post available at: https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=277346&key=7d950009701d52cf45ae62cae3636a71


As mentioned in a comment on this post, I only recently discovered that a slightly different link for the posts will show that the option to remove any post has been removed, and that only when the time for all extensions runs out. The links that can show that and a code that can be scanned are:


Post 2: https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=277346



Post 3: https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=283012

Those links should show that the posts can't be removed. They show that to me, so it should be the same for everyone else too. 
That does leave me with no option besides continuing to stay exposed there for as long people extend them for. That's unless the website does something like a previous but similar site did by purging their servers. I don't see that as being too likely to expect again on a different website.

Update: It seems that even the links that are supposed to show if there's a removal option or not show nothing about it. It appears that only posts made in the last few days will have a new formatting that doesn't apply to posts before that time. Other differences seem to be that web searches will be able to pick up any post there that lasts long enough. I don't know for sure, but I don't think that can happen to posts made earlier. 

The only other method to show there can be no removal is a screen shot of a version of the posts that only I seem to be able to see, at least aside from giving out the log-in information that gets me logged into the website. 






 
Update: A fourth post is now available. https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=304236
 

 This is one under the new settings for the website. There doesn't seem to be much difference in the actual posting except that a country flag is visible under the photos. 
Other differences are more hidden. 
One is that the post cannot be hidden from search engines like Google.
Another appears to be that all comments are now also extensions, probably only if a comment is made after an extension, since I'm not sure there could be more than one extension by one person. 
The new settings include an "Extreme" setting that automatically enables downloads, allows no option for removal, sets the original time for the post to one day, and automatically makes extensions be for one day, the maximum setting.
The settings for this newest post have that extreme setting. 

I don't know how or why Google or another search engine would include anything from a temporary exposure website, or how long that takes. Since this is the first posting of me under the new settings, I'll just have to see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. David,
    Are you keeping up with those exposure posts? It looks like at least one of them is going to be there for a while. At least for more than two weeks longer at the moment.
    This should prove that more than a few people do want you to be exposed and to stay exposed. Can you show any proof that they can't be removed by you?
    The thing that's so right about the posts is that anyone who sees them can also make them stay posted longer for even more people to see.
    It will be fun to see how long you end up exposed there. It looks like some pics of you have already been downloaded too. Who knows what they will do with those pics or where they will end up? Then again, there's probably nothing you can do about any of it anyway, just as it should be.
    If the posts really can't be removed by you and there's some way to show that, then show it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did just look at the posts and I saw that they've been extended for a while longer. One is close to having three weeks of remaining there. I can't seem to find them in the feed there, but people are somehow still seeing them.

    Some photos have been downloaded but there's no way to know which ones or anything else about that.

    There might be a way to show that the posts can't be removed until they expire. It only seems to require a different link that I didn't know made a difference until recently. I don't think links show up in comments as actual links but I will post them here. I will also update the post with links that can be clicked on.

    https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=275968
    https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=277346

    and one more that isn't in the post yet

    https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=283012

    ReplyDelete