Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2022

"Watch Video" button / Poll update

 The format for the poll and for which video of me the "Watch Video" button goes to has changed a little bit, and possibly simplified too,

The button will go to whichever video was voted for the most since in one month period. In case of a tie for the most votes, the button will go to whichever video had the higher count first, The poll will be updated each month, leaving in place any votes for videos that had lesser votes.

The one month duration for the button going to each video is to provide ample time for visitors/viewers to see it, since two weeks was deemed to be too brief of time period for several interested parties.

Of course the "Watch Video" button can be seen and clicked on at:

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd 

The video the button currently goes to was selected by votes in the poll, and must remain that way until its month is finished. The first day of each month is the scheduled time for a change in video, and the next video will be decided only by the poll results at that time.

*

Then there are always the personal aspects of it all for me, such as one month feeling like an eternal amount of time, more so for some videos over others when the button goes to them. From the moment the videos were made until recently, it seemed extremely unlikely that any of the videos of me naked would be as "available" as they are now. The idea that even those who know me can easily click a button that goes right to a video of me naked at a minimum is still hard to fathom even though I know they can and even though some already have seen one or more of them. 

Until the button was added, I might wonder more about which of those who know me might be seeing the page or clicking random posts on it, for now I wonder more about which of those who know me might be clicking that button and going straight to a video of me naked at the very least. 

In the recent past, several people who knew me at one time or another have found me through a search on Facebook, The results of doing a search of my name on Facebook now include the exposure page where the button is located. Anyone searching for me seems likely to find that page in the results of their search.

Of course anyone finding and viewing the page will at least see some video of me naked if they click the button, so all I can really hope for is that if or when they do click the button, the video it goes to at that time is less humiliating than some other possibilities. 

If I don't look at or visit the page for a while, I can almost convince myself that it's not really so easy to see a video of me naked just by clicking a button on a Facebook page, but going to the page and clicking the button for myself confirms it really is that easy. I usually end up closing the page after that, since I almost never watch any videos of myself. I already know what each shows. Watching them is for others to do and more than ever before, those others are including people who know me in some way.

The potential, and in a few cases the certainty of being exposed to people who know me, and also to others as well mostly feels like a sort of ride. One that goes from one place to another and I only know for sure where I got on the ride. I don't know exactly where it goes, although I know where it's headed, and the duration of the ride is unknown. 

Anyone can vote for the next video in the poll here:

http://www.supersurvey.com/poll4236812x01b63125-133

 




SuperSurvey

2 comments:

  1. Are you aware that in the latest pic on your exposure Facebook page, the tiniest bit of your penis is visible? My guess you just couldn't resist the extra bit of exposure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Just the tip was left uncropped. For anyone who hasn't viewed the full photo, it's the only clue that some sort of shorts or boxers aren't being worn at the time.
      The odds that anyone would notice it seemed very low, but obviously it's noticeable to some degree.
      It may only be a small bit of it, but I and anyone else who notices it knows that my penis is partly exposed on Facebook.

      Delete