Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2022

David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist page (Facebook) update

 The Facebook page "David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist" is continuing to receive views and has existed for close to five months now. Posts on the page seem to receive a lot less views than the page itself, which could probably be for a lot of reasons. 

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd 

Poll for next video 

One is that the page has no interest for that viewer and they move on. Another could be that they are only clicking links or buttons there that the page doesn't count at all. If that's happening then those viewers are probably seeing a lot more of me than just what's on the page, since links and buttons do tend to show more of me.

Even the viewers whose views are counted stay anonymous and are never more than a number, so there's absolutely no way to know who might be among those viewers. It can only be known who likes a post or the page.

Anyone who has viewed the page recently may have seen the photo below in a post there. The original photo was cropped for the post, leaving just the tip of my penis visible in the photo. More if the tip was to be left visible, but it risked the photo being flagged. With so little shown of my penis, it was expected that it would go unnoticed. Someone did notice it though, so I can only wonder how many others will notice it too. The full photo can be seen below the cropped photo even if it can't be seen on Facebook.


 

The month of April 2022 is proving to be a long month for me. The current video of me being offered through the "Watch Video" button on the page is one of the few that are harder for me know is being watched. Because there are no private videos of me naked, and because the video was voted to be there in the ongoing poll, the video does have to be available until the month is over. Knowing that video is so available to anyone whether they know me or not makes the days feel like they are crawling by. 

I would almost welcome the end of the month and a change in video for the button, but at the current moment the video with the most votes would feel similar if or when it's available. More than half of the month is over at this point, so there's less time for it ahead than behind, at least for its current availability. But for the next two weeks or so I know it does have to stay there to be watched.

A majority of Facebook friends have already been invited to the page. Nearly 250 of them so far. It's unknown how many of them actually visited or viewed the page unless they "like" it or a post there. With many friends there being mutual friends with other Facebook friends who may not yet have been invited to the page, I can only wonder if friends not yet invited have seen the page already. 

I know a lot of this seems pointless to think or wonder about, since it does appear that by some point close to all Facebook friends will end up at least being aware of the page if not also viewing it and what's available there. But it's too hard not to notice or pay attention as that point seems to slowly get closer.

Last of all is that page editors are being sought. An editor is listed as: 

 Can publish content and send Messenger messages as the Page, respond to and delete comments on the Page, create ads, see who created a post or comment, post from Instagram to Facebook, and view insights. If an Instagram account is connected to the Page, they can respond to and delete comments, send Direct messages, sync business contact info and create ads.

In fact if they choose, any editor does not have to do anything. It seems likely though that an editor can invite others to the page, which they can do as they please. It seems all that is necessary is to have a Facebook or an Instagram account to assign the editor role to. Apparently there's no need for a friendship or connection otherwise. 

Anyone interested (who has not been offered an editor spot) can notify me on Facebook Messenger. If a spot was offered through a notification, please feel free to decline it since it's obviously not something that everyone can do. 

There are lesser roles available on the page, such as moderator, advertiser, and analyst. Each of those have access to less about the page although all can view what is called "insights", which are basically any page stats that are kept.Those spots don't seem fitting or proper for those who have viewed my exposure or who might enjoy my ongoing exposure to others. 

An editor's name or page doesn't appear on the page and are not identified to visitors of the page. An editor could create posts if they choose, but of course the usual Facebook restrictions still apply. They can invite who they want to or promote the page in any way they care to, or they can just sit back and observe. It's their choice alone. But having one or more editors is a way for viewers and members of the public to have more access to a page that essentially exists just to expose me naked publicly. 

 


6 comments:

  1. A few thoughts and questions about the current video
    1. We're really getting this little project of with a ban. This video is quite long and intense. What must your friends and family think seeing you in such a perverse way?
    2. You look pretty unhappy or stressed at the beginning. Was this video your own idea or was it imposed on you?
    3. Did you film this yourself or was someone watching and recording?
    4. The marker seemed to slide into your anus pretty easily. Did you lube the pen or your asshole beforehand?
    5. You spent a long time fucking yourself with the pen, were you enjoying the feeling?
    6. Good job moving around to show different angles. You were a little hesitant to get your face in the frame, but you managed it a few times.
    7. Nice to hear a few moans and gasps as you inserted, you should try being more vocal in your videos. It might seem more embarrassing, but that's your problem.
    8. It was amusing to watch you hump the bed with the marker fully inserted!
    9. Nice to see you ejaculate on yourself. It's annoying an disappointing when you cum into a tissue. You should cum on yourself or some surface so that viewers can clearly see your semen.
    10.At the end of the video you still had not removed the marker. How long did you leave it inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. This response will be in parts. My first response apparently exceeded the maximum allowable characters and then just disappeared. Having been in quite a few videos, it can be hard to keep them all separate, but the current video was unique enough that I recall a lot of it. I've responded as accurately as possible.

      For number one, the video is quite long and is the longest single video of me. I can only guess at what friends or family who have seen me or will see me in the video. It would probably depend a lot on the person who saw me. Some of them might think it's funny or humorous and some might be in disbelief when they realize it's me they are watching. It's probable that some will immediately assume I'm perverted, which could make them either lose interest or be more interested depending on the person.

      For number two, I recall being quite tired at that time, and it being late in the evening. The idea for the video wasn't mine, but from someone I met through a now defunct website something like Chaturbate, where live broadcasts could be made, and where a few photos and videos could be added to a profile page which could be watched when nothing was happening live. I'd put it off for a while and when it came up again in a chat, I decided to just get it over with.

      For number three, the video was recorded and being uploaded to the webcam site at the same time using my webcam. Through the website, there was an open chat with the one who wanted the video. The text box was fully expanded on my screen so that I could read any prompts that they sent as they watched me.

      Delete
    2. For number four, the marker didn't slide in too easily at first. It wasn't too wide, but I wasn't sure if it would go in at first. I knew at least on person was watching, and the way the site worked also allowed and random viewer to join in and view everything, and I didn't want to end up fumbling around trying to get the marker to go in. Once I raised my ass up a bit, it seemed easier with less resistance. No lube was used.The most difficult part was getting the marker all the way up my ass after the fucking.

      For number five, at first the prompts I was seeing on the screen were all over the place, saying to shift or move in some way, but once my ass was mostly pointed towards the camera, the prompts said things like "faster" or "harder". I'd try to do what I thought they meant, and if it wasn't repeated I assumed that I did what they wanted. After a while all I saw come up on the screen were "keep going" or "don't stop". It began to feel like I was doing it forever and i wondered how long they wanted it to go on. The feeling wasn't very pleasurable for me, but more like something I just had to tolerate. It was kind kind of a turn-on for me to know I was being watched by at least one person, but I was ready for the fucking to end a while before it did..

      For number six, the prompts I saw on the screen would say to turn or move in some way, so the credit for that would have to go to the one acting as director. If I they thought I wasn't looking towards the camera enough they would type "show face" or "just "face" after a while. I knew it made me identifiable and recognizable in the video, but at the time only a few people on the webcam site would see it.

      Delete
    3. For number seven, the walls there were thin and sound carried far. Of course nobody would just walk in and would just knock, but when that occurred it was always disrupting and hard to pick up where things were left off. So I tended to hold back sounds. Maybe if just walking in occurred over knocking first, some humiliating moments would have been caught on camera. It is true though that any embarrassment or humiliation that occurs for me related in any way to my exposure is always and only my problem

      For number eight, I have to admit that humping the bed was done on my own. The video was supposed to end after showing me going to sleep with the marker up my ass, but lying there naked knowing I was being watched on camera caused me to become aroused. I may not have received pleasure from the marker, but I did from the feeling of thrusting and humping the bed. That caused my arousal to increase. Since I knew I'd already been watched and recorded fucking myself with a marker, I barely cared about being watched masturbating. At the time though, it was inconceivable for me that the video would be offered so publicly and so available to people who know me.


      For number nine, It's been mentioned a few times to me about not cumming into a tissue and about cumming on myself and showing it instead. In any future videos that's how it will be.


      For number ten, After the video ended and normal chat could be resumed, I chatted with the viewer and mentioned that I still had to remove the marker They asked why I don't just leave it there until the next day. I thought about it and since it was getting late and since I didn't feel like dealing with it, I left the marker in my ass when I went to bed. I'd feel it there occasionally during the night, but it didn't bother me much. I planned to remove the marker right away in the morning even though I had the day off, but I wasn't able to get around to removing it until mid morning.


      I think that's all ten.

      Delete
    4. The marker was in my ass for just under 12 hours.

      Delete
  2. David you should continue your anal explorations. Can you keep it in longer? Keep trying to extend your record.
    It would also be funny to see you put various common objects in our ass. A candle, the handle of a wooden spoon, a carrot, or anything else you can think of. Imagine how you would feel picking up some random item and thinking "I could shove this up my ass".
    Videos are best of course, but pics would also be nice.

    ReplyDelete