Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2022

David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist page (Facebook) May 2022 update

 The Facebook page "David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist" has now existed for six months. I can mostly only guess at the amount or degree of my exposure that has occurred during this time. 

https://www.facebook.com/DavidSteckelNewd


 




A couple friends and a few past classmates are among those who have viewed my online exposure through the page, but the actual number could be and probably is much higher than those few. 

Nearly 300 of my Facebook friends have been invited to the page through its invite feature, which sends a notification to each of them. Of those, just over a dozen have liked the page so far. What they saw there or viewed isn't known, but they almost certainly visited the page. 

One surprising thing was that a couple of the page likes came from a friend or contact that had not yet been invited, which meant they found it indirectly, most likely from seeing the link to it in the intro of my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75/

The remaining friends that remain uninvited can still find the exposure page in the links there. In fairness to those friends  a post on my own page was added, but with only seven friends/contacts excluded. Those excluded are direct relatives, some of who are elderly and in poor health, although they can still find the link to the page in my intro or through typing my full name in "Search Facebook" box and viewing some of the post or photo results.

The post itself is an invite to vote in the poll for which video the "Watch Video" button will show. When it's clicked on it goes directly to the poll page, which has links displayed to the Facebook exposure page and to the Google album of photos and videos of me naked. Of course it also points out the "Watch Video" button. 

The post audience is set for every Facebook friend of mine except for the seven mentioned, so every other Facebook friend can view the post. The worst aspect of a post on my page is  that friends are always notified of any post automatically, and turning that off completely in the settings seems impossible. I don't know if I'm avoiding that, but at first the post will be made with "Only Me" as the audience. Then a bit later, the audience is changed to "Friends Except" with the seven exclusions included. I don't know if a notification still goes out to friends then, but if it does then almost every Facebook friend of mine received one. 

Screenshot of post: 


At some point, the post audience may become public, but for now it's only for fairness to any friends who haven't been directly invited to the page.

The next potential post on my own Facebook page already exists having "Only me" able to view it. The post contains a qr code image goes to the same video the the "Watch Video" button goes to on the Facebook exposure page. The post also contains a link to the Google photo album itself.

Screenshot of 2nd post:

The post is likely to be set to be able to be viewed by the same audience as the other one (all friends except seven), but as of now it's kind of there but not there since only I can see it.  The post would make it very easy for any friend to view the current video for the "Watch Video" button directly from the post if they were able to scan a qr code, and also give them full access to all of my exposure in the Google album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6


Update: May 20th. The post with the qr code image and a link to the Google photo/video album has been made available to and viewable by friends. Both posts described must now remain available to current friends at all times, and immediately available to any new friends. If not and it is pointed out then as a consequence both posts will become available publicly and remain that way.

 

SuperSurvey

4 comments:

  1. Everything that makes sure your friends see all of the pictures and videos showing you naked needs to be done for sure.. Do you really have any right to keep anyone from seeing them though? Any limits on who can see what would seem to have no place here.
    Who can see a post or see you exposed needs to be limited either to public or public

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know friends have to be included in who can see me exposed and I know that eventually most or all friends have to see me exposed naked in photos and videos. There's no avoiding that for me, so the best I can have is for it to go in steps or stages, getting as accustomed as I can with each step or stage.
      I have absolutely no rights at all concerning who can see, copy, share, post, or display any photo or video of me naked, legally or otherwise.
      At this time I'm "adjusting" to the new reality of posts that friends can see having links to my complete exposure. I know there's no avoiding the posts becoming public soon.

      Delete
    2. David, how do you think you will feel if you are contacted by a friend (in-person, electronic, or other means) who has seen your content and discusses it or asks questions about it? I suppose part of the answer depends on the nature of their comments.

      Are you finding that your images and videos are being posted to other sites by strangers, bots, etc? I do frequent Google searches on my own content and am always disappointed the I'm not getting "exposed" through means beyond my own control.

      Delete
    3. A lot would depend on the nature of the comments as you said, A couple of more distant friends have commented with one stating that their taste in photos differed from mine but finished with "nice pics though". Another just sent me a photo of me on my back naked with my cheeks spread. Since no text was included, I didn't reply and do not know where they copied the photo of me.
      Several friends at a minimum have viewed some or all of what's available of me naked online for sure, and it's nearly certain that additional friends have already viewed it too. The only unknowns are who and how many.
      At some point it's probable that some friend will comment or contact me on the topic after seeing me online. No matter what they said, I would know they had already viewed at least something of me naked online, which would increase the number of friends who are known to have viewed me online naked.
      Upon being contacted by a friend on the topic, I would probably feel some amount of humiliation due to the knowledge that the friend had viewed me online naked in some way. The degree of humiliation would depend on who was commenting and what they had to say or what they asked. The humiliation would be greater if a close or well known friend contacted me rather than a more distant friend.
      The humiliation would fade from being viewed by that particular friend though, since I'd know it couldn't be undone and that accepting it was the only option.

      On occasion I do find myself posted on some website by someone else. Most often it's one or two videos of me on some small and obscure video hosting website. So far I've never recognized the one that uploaded them or know where they obtained the videos. The same is true for photos of me that others have uploaded onto websites, even though it mostly involves videos of me. I make a point not to contact the uploaders since there's really nothing to say. They're using photos or videos of me that are public domain and they do have the right to post me as they please. Also, if they wanted me to know they posted me, they almost certainly could have found a way to tell me.
      When I do happen across a website that someone else posted me naked on, the date of upload is often a year or more prior, and the view count (if there is one) is often in the thousand by then. Even if the posting disappeared right as I was viewing it, thousands of others would still have seen it and downloaded it if they wished. I rarely even bother to save or bookmark such websites anymore, since it seems pointless. I know I'm going to be displayed naked there for as long as the poster wants me displayed, or until the website goes offline.
      I don't know why the postings of me that I do manage to find have been up and available for so long before I see any trace of them. I'm more than positive that even now I'm displayed on websites that I have no idea even exist yet, and that I may locate sometime.
      It's possible to be posted on websites that don't show up on Google at least for some time after a post was made, or don't show up in an image search. Sometimes a search on Bing can show some other results. Yandex is another one worth trying. It's Russian search engine and recently there's an added need to repeatedly confirm that you're not a robot when using the search engine. The link below is for an image search on Yandex of "David Steckel naked"
      I know if I search only my name, nothing nsfw will show up in the results. Either the word "naked" or "nude" has to be in there search box too for any results to show up, even with the search settings being set to the least restrictive setting.

      https://yandex.com/images/search?text=David%20Steckel%20nude&ncrnd=0.624427695910732

      Delete