Translate

Friday, December 24, 2021

Exposed again on Exposed Fun website.

 The five posts have been removed and listed as expired. Two had passed 100 extensions (days), one had surpassed 80 and another surpassed 80. The newest post had nearly reached 30. 

Apparently the server for the website was recently wiped clean, and only posts added after that exist now. In due time new posts will likely be made.

Even though all four earlier posts exposing me on the website https://www.exposedfun.com/ have been extended by viewers enough that all have to be there a while yet, a fifth exposure of me naked has been posted.

 

It turned out that there were a significant number of shortcomings in the fourth exposure of me, with an obvious one being that an image from a previous post was reused. The new post doesn't correct every issue, but it does ensure that I will be exposed naked to even more people, who will all have the ability to copy or download all they see of me.

 

It also means that it's completely up to viewers whether they extend the new post by a day, making it have to stay there even longer.

The link to the newest post is:

https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1998617320 

The edit page for the post is the only place where it can be deleted, and also show other post settings which cannot be changed. It can be seen here that the delete option for the post was disabled upon posting, and cannot be undone.

https://www.exposedfun.com/edit.php?key=f6e8208a623826a3598c14536c608e8f 

The four previous exposures of me can still be seen at:

 Post 1  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1510666436

Post 2  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1182081049

Post 3  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1317874325

Post 4  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1315851048 

The four posts of me before this have ended up being required to stay posted for months longer than the short time I expected at first, but by the fourth post I started to expect that viewers might prefer for me to stay exposed in the post for quite a while. That seems to be just what happened, since viewers of the posts are essentially in charge and in control of the length of my exposure there. 

They can either look at my naked body and move on, or they can click a button that instantly adds another 24 hours to the count-down clock for the expiration of the post, allowing even more time for others to see me exposed there, and allowing anyone at all who finds the page to copy, download, or screenshot the pics of me naked there. 

As always, I won't know a single thing about who sees me exposed naked there, who extends any post, who copies or downloads any pic of me, or even who comments since it's all kept anonymous. It's strange to see that written in text and still know that's all not only just true, but that's how it's supposed to be and meant to be on that website. It does seem ironically compatible with other aspects of my exposure online.  

Now I can only wait, be exposed, and see how long viewers make me have to stay there like that.

UPDATE: Two days after it was posted, the new post has managed to be extended for nearly a month already, had well over one hundred views, and a few downloads seem to have occurred. It's clear to me that some viewers do want me to have to remain exposed there for quite a while. Once again I can only observe my exposure as it occurs on the site, day after day for as long as viewers want it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Well that's a shame, it looked like those were basically going to be infinite exposure for you. Do you feel relieved that they're gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had basically already resigned myself to being exposed there indefinitely if not permanently.
      There is some relief for me since other than the website administrators removing the posts and photos as they did, or if viewers completely stopped extending the posts, there was no way to remove or even edit them at all.
      When someone else posts any exposure of me, they usually have some control over the post. They can usually add to it, edit it, or delete it f they wanted to. They leave it posted if they want others to see my exposure, but they can still remove it or delete it if they ever decide to.
      On the Exposed Fun website, no one even had an option to remove the posts, and they absolutely had to stay there. That was the hardest part to take for me.
      Honestly I expected the entire site to go offline at some point, since exposure sites similar to that one tend to come and go.

      Delete