Translate

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Now a fourth exposure on Exposedfun.com

A fourth post exposing me naked on ExposedFun.com now exists. Just as with the other three posts of me there, there is no option for deletion other than when the time for the post to remain expires. The new post has already been extended beyond two weeks, but I expect it to be extended for longer. 

Post 4  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1315851048 

The first three posts keep getting extended for longer and longer, and all of them are stuck there for at least another month, and that's if they don't get extended any longer. Each time I see how much time a post has left, I project ahead in time to what day or date a post would expire on. But almost every time I see any post again later, the post has been extended for several more days. If three days are added for each one that passes, I'm going to have to stay exposed there for a long time. With the delete option totally disabled, there's not a single thing that can be done except to wait to see how long others who see the posts will decide to extend them for. 

Post 1  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1510666436

Post 2  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1182081049

Post 3  https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1317874325

This really is all a bit unique for me. One thing that makes it that way is that there really is no one with the ability to delete or edit any of the posts. Even if I am posted or exposed by someone else, they usually retain control over their posting of me. In those situations, I know they have every right to expose me and never have to remove anything that exposes me, but at least I know someone has that ability.

No one has the ability to remove or alter the posts of me on Exposed Fun. Anytime anyone who sees any post feels like extending it for a day, that post has to be there for another day. That seems to add a certain feeling of powerlessness bordering on helplessness to these exposures of me. More than once when seeing that a post had been extended for multiple days more, I'd find myself mouthing words like "Aw man. Look how long it has to be here now." 

The post staying longer obviously means it will be seen by more people, and those people all have the ability to copy or download any of the pics of me, or to extend the post for another day, or both. That might sound hot or arousing to some, and the idea or thought of it happening to someone else has the potential to arouse me, but finding that a post has been up for weeks and still has a month or more to remain at least, can feel exasperating at times. 

I know that if anyone extends a post of me, they're just using the website as it's meant to be used, and I know they have every right to extend my exposure until the end of time. Those things are indisputable. But the end result of their combined decisions or choices can end up leaving a post of me naked up for a lot longer than I would ever have believed before this. 

It can only be assumed that some people do want me to stay on display naked on the website, since the number of days left keeps being extended even if there are already weeks left before a post expires. I obviously have no say-so, and I have to abide by the decisions and choices of others for anything to do with me being exposed naked online. 

I know that whether I like it or not, I'm resigned to being exposed on the website as long as there are people who want me to be exposed there. 

 




8 comments:

  1. A fourth posting, what fun! These may be the most humiliating pics yet. And it's over a month already with 18 downloads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of the pics in the new post are pretty humiliating, and it seems like a lot of people did extend the post within the few days since it was posted.
      All of the downloads make me wonder which pics of me people downloaded, and what they might plan to do with them. All I can do is wonder though.
      I kind of dread looking at the posts lately, since the new one has been extended for so long so quickly, and even though the others have been there for weeks, they have a lot longer than that to stay yet.
      It's hard knowing there's no way for me or for anyone else to prevent the posts from being extended indefinitely if that's what people decide to do. That means more views for sure, and probably more downloads too.

      Delete
  2. Meanwhile, the original three are still rolling along. All are over 70 days now - more than two months. And the download count is approaching 50.
    The link is gone from Facebook - are you hoping that will slow them down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true that the last link for the posts has been removed by Facebook because "others have reported it to be offensive".
    I did think the posts would get less attention afterwards, but they're already lasting so much longer than I would ever have believed they could. Having a download count visible doesn't let me forget that I have no control or say over who saves them or uses on their own somehow.
    I still avoid the site and the posts on some days, since every number always seems to only have gone up each time I see any post. Sometimes I'm almost convinced that the timer on the website is randomly adding extensions to the posts, but I know that's unlikely.
    For me it just keeps coming back to the fact that unless the website shuts down or decides to remove the posts, that nothing or no one can remove the posts or the pics until the time from all extensions runs out. No one or noting can limit or prevent anyone from extending any of the posts either. Every day that gets added to the time left for the posts only reinforces the fact to me that especially in this case, my exposure really and actually is in the hands of users of the website and viewers of the posts.
    Seeing the times getting longer and longer does tend to make me feel like I should do something about if before it keeps getting worse, but just about the only sure thing is that there is nothing that can actually be done about it.
    Most times I don't even want to see the posts, but after a few days or after a comment or message about them, I can't help but to check on at least a couple of them. Seeing a post that's been extended for eight or ten more days since I saw it last still makes me wince, and I swear I can feel the pit of my stomach drop a little.
    I know it means more time exposed, more views, and probably more downloads. I also know that I'm exposed there at the mercy of viewers though, and that none of them are under any obligation to show any mercy for anything to do with my exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey David, what happened with the dildo poll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. David - glad to see that the latest post is getting so much attention so quickly. However, there are a few problems with it. The photo of your identifying information has such bad resolution that it's hard to read details like your date of birth and your full address. In the close-up photo of your asshole, your face is partially obscured. In the photo of you shoving a marker up your ass, again, your face is obscured. The final photo of you seated, totally naked and erect is a repeat from previous posts.
    Given these deficiencies, it might be best that a new post be made with different photos featuring proper exposure and humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping to avoid another exposure there, at least until one of the other posts of me there expired, but another post has recently been made. It doesn't quite address every issue about the prior post, but in most of the photos I'm exposed with my face being more visible.
      Some links are right under the title of the post where people can find other exposures or information about me. My photo ID has become too see clearly in a photo, so at some point a form revealing my personal information and my face will have to be found or created.
      The link to the newest post of me is:

      https://www.exposedfun.com/post.php?id=1998617320

      as always, the delete option has been disabled, which can be verified here:

      https://www.exposedfun.com/edit.php?key=f6e8208a623826a3598c14536c608e8f

      Once again my exposure has been placed into the hands of anonymous others who can extend my exposure as they please, and who can copy or download what they see of me.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for reading this blog. I'm glad you found it helpful.

    ReplyDelete