Translate

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Nightly Naked Exposure: Feeling Exposed.

 

I didn’t know where to begin to come up with some response to the anonymous comment above that was received not long ago.

Received at: https://secret.viralsachxd.com/91c89b4db

One reason for this is that I don’t really see what I might want or how I might feel about being exposed as being something that matters very much. It’s a requirement that has to be obeyed every night no matter how I feel about it on any night.

There’s no doubt at all that neighbors and others nearby do continue to see me in bed naked at different points during the nights and early mornings. Since I’m always right there and completely exposed it’s unlikely that they fail to look every time they have the opportunity. For those who look at me most often, there’s probably not a single place on my naked body that is not familiar to them.

I do know that I am occasionally or periodically viewed on webcam in bed, even though I never know by who, when it occurs, how long it occurs for, what they see, or when it might occur.

I understand that this is just one more part of the requirement for me though, so that it can always be verified and confirmed that I am always obeying the requirement to be exposed naked through a window every night, all night. I know that if anyone accessed the webcam while I’m in bed or asleep, that unless I’m completely naked, unless the room is well lit, unless there is no form of covering present or being used, and unless the blind on the window is raised enough to enable me to be seen easily from outside, that I will be caught in the act of violating the requirement.

I know there is no way around that and no loophole that can avoid any of that, so I know that I have to remain in compliance with the requirement at all times, every single night. I know this means there is a one hundred percent chance that I am seen and will be seen naked at times, and that it’s never up to me when I’m seen or who sees me.

Access being enabled to my PC and webcam is also a requirement through either the Teamviewer or Anydesk remote access app, which enables verification of my nightly exposure at any time of night.

Teamviewer address: 1 054 262 400 Password: Nakedandexposed1
Anydesk address: 990 573 524 Password: Showmystuff1

Whether my exposure is verified on webcam once a month, once a week, every other day, or even more often, I have to be exposed every night, all night simply because verification can take place at any time on any night.

All I can do is remember that fact that it was decided that this is what I deserve, and to accept it as what I deserve. It doesn’t help limit the humiliation of it that much, but at least it reminds me that the reason for the humiliation is because I deserve it.

At whatever time I go to bed at night, I know it’s the end of the part of the day where there can be any sort of privacy for my body. If I am not already naked I know the first thing that’s necessary is for me to remove every shred of clothing.

Since the blind on the window is fixed in the raised position at all times, I know there’s no need to do anything with it. Any top sheets or other possible covering have long since been removed and done away with, except for the fitted sheet over the mattress and pillow cases on the pillows. The only thing left after becoming naked is to ensure that the room is well lit.

As I do these things, I am always at least a little bit aware of how I am about to serve another night of being exposed naked and very likely be seen naked. But I know that if I want to go to bed and to sleep that night, I also have to be exposed naked the entire time.

So I climb onto the bed and try to get settled knowing that a night of exposure has now begun. I know I can be seen through the window and that I probably will be within a short time. I know I may even be being looked at naked at that very moment by someone nearby, but I know that covering up is not permissible and would be pointless anyway.

Most often I close my eyes and try to pretend that I am in a place with complete and total privacy, even though I know that’s not true at all. Depending on how tired I am that night, I either manage to fall asleep pretty quickly or within a short time. Falling asleep does not change a thing about my exposure other than it stop s me from dwelling on the fact and from there being any possibility of me realizing it when I am being seen or looked at naked.

I tend to think of it as me drifting off to someplace else while leaving my naked body in place for anyone to see or look at.

I’ve learned to try not to look outside through the window too much during the night, since it’s much easier to be less aware of when there’s a good chance that I’m being seen naked at the time.

Some nights, most often Friday or Saturday nights, there can be lots of apparent activity within sight of the window. Mostly lots of headlights from cars coming, going, parking, or loading up and pulling away. Also lights being carried by people walking at night, although only a few walkers bother to carry a light. On nights like that I know it almost impossible for me not to be seen, and more likely for one or more people to stop and look towards my window for a while.

If I’m in bed but still awake I try my best not to know any of that is going on outside. If I do ever realize that I am almost certainly being watched at the time, it can be really hard to just stay in place while it happens even though that’s what I am supposed to do and expected to do. Sometimes I actually have to force myself to stay where I am, and if I’m watched for too long I’ve ended up kind of whining or moaning a little bit.

I don’t mean to make the sounds, but I think it’s because I know that my naked body is being looked at intently by people I know nothing about and I just have to wait for them to finish looking. Sometimes it feels as if they think they are supposed to look at me naked, but I always know that because of the requirement for me to be there and be exposed, that in some way they really are supposed to look at me naked.

Things like that can feel overwhelming at times, so even though anyone who looks is free to look and maybe even supposed to look, I find it much easier if I’m aware of it as rarely as possible. That way I only know that it is happening, but I don’t know about it at that very moment.

This post was made over several days, since it took some time for me to think about things I feel and think about before and during my nightly exposure and to try putting those things into words.

While writing it, another anonymous comment was received. This one seems to be from someone who has seen me in the process of being exposed at night more than one time.

I suppose I really am glad that I don’t spend most of my time humping the bed or with my ass raised up for no apparent reason but for anyone to see.

I did not know what position I slept in the most, but it’s obvious that whichever part of me faces the window the most is what most others nearby have already seen or are continuously seeing.

I can only wonder how familiar with my naked body that some nearby others might be by now, or how familiar with it they might become over more time. It’s an endless source of humiliation to have to see and encounter those who have repeatedly seen me naked in bed, even if I don’t know them. Every encounter starts with me wondering if this person or these people have seen me exposed naked at night. I wouldn’t really know if they have seen me, but they would certainly know that they have.

While I’m wondering, those who have seen me are probably already picturing me as they saw me rather than how I appear at that moment. In those cases I can probably never not be naked to them, and any clothes I’m wearing at that time probably make no difference to them. They would already have seen everything any clothing was currently covering on me.

I also occasionally wonder what they might say to each other, since those who have seen me and who can see me naked at night tend to encounter each other very often or even know each other. I usually stop short of wondering if they ever talk about some part of my naked body that would be private for anyone else but is essentially public for me.

I think at best I am “The Naked guy in the window all night” by now to at least some of them.

I can almost feel my naked body becoming less and less private over time, and becoming more and more public each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment