Translate

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Facebook page: David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist update

 The Facebook page "David Steckel Exposed Exhibitionist" has existed for another month, making it more than two months old now. I still can't believe that my exposure is occurring on Facebook, but it is. 

The page has received some likes and followers, mostly early on and mostly by Facebook friends. The page continues to receive views every day, but it's impossible to know who is viewing it. It could be someone on the other side of the world just as easily as it could be someone who knows me.

There are analytical pages that show graphs and bars for page views and post views. I'm still trying to figure out those pages, but as near as I can tell, the page had received at least one view per day since its creation, but more recently it's received from three to five views per day.

More invites have been sent to Facebook friends of mine.  I spun a wheel online with the understanding that the spins would decide if more friends would be invited to the page. The wheel had a 10 and a 20 on it, and eleven friends had already been invited, so the odds seemed good that either no more or only a few more friends would end up being invited. The rules were to spin the wheel until the same number was landed on three times. 

The first spin landed on 120, and I was sure that wouldn't happen again. Spinning went on and just about every number was landed on once. After that 120 came up again and it wasn't looking good. The very next spin was 120 again. I think what I felt then was disbelief, but it sunk in soon enough.

Since I do now feel like there is very little separation between my personal life online including my online exposure and what the public and people who know me see, 120 Facebook friends have been invited to the page.

The link to the wheel page is:

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=10&c2=25&c3=50&c4=75&c5=100&c6=120&t=This+many+Facebook+friends+have+to+be+invited+to+see+your+naked+page.&time=5 

An attempt at embedding the wheel:



 

In a couple months I've gone from assuming the page would only get a few views, to now feeling like I'm naked and jacking off in front of people who know me even if I can't see them watching. I don't know that one way or another. 

All I really know for sure is that six Facebook friends have "liked" the page and it has seven followers. For some reason followers are unidentified for the page, so there's no way to know who is following the page. I also know that every single day people are visiting the page and that they are pretty likely seeing me naked in some way. But I guess an "Exposed Exhibitionist" is literally there to be exposed and exhibited, seen, and watched.

8 comments:

  1. 120! That's a lot of people to invite! How do you feel about that? This is not "oops, my naked links got on my regular page". This is "this page is specifically created to expose me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number of invites to Facebook friends is currently close to 180, and there is no "oops" about it for sure. An invite to the page is essentially an invite to see me exposed naked and also to see that I am exposed publicly. Nearly all of the page "Likes" are from friends who received and invite, so they definitely did at least interact with the page. The visit count grows daily, but only visits for the last 28 days are counted. Since visitors are counted but not identified, it's unknown whether the visits are from random others or from friends on Facebook.
    The page intro does make the intent of the page clear in the intro. "The purpose of this page is to reveal David Steckel in his barest possible state".

    How I feel about it is still evolving, since at first there was a good deal of dread along with anxiety due to actual friends and people who know me being invited to view a page that's entire purpose is to "reveal me in my barest possible state".
    Once friends began visiting the page and probably either saw my exposure or at least became aware of it, there was mostly just anxiety about how they might react. The likes received are stunning to me since I would have expected visitors just viewing the page and posts at most. I don't know what those friends/visitors viewed or saw of me exactly, but they did decide to like the page for some reason.
    I do understand that my online exposure means that people who know me have to have at least the same access to my exposure as anyone else does. There still some nervousness for me as friends and people who know me slowly but steadily seem to be viewing or becoming aware of my exposure naked online, but that seems to be slowly giving way to resignation for me. Aside from those friends who have already seen my exposure, it seems best to resign myself to eventually being seen my most Facebook friends along with any random visitors to the page.
    Since many Facebook friends are also friends with others I know both on and off of Facebook, it's unknown whether or not they informed any others who know me about what they saw.
    I'm still getting used to the fact that many people I know either have, will, or at least can see me online naked and even masturbating anytime they feel like it. I don't really know whether I can ever get completely used to it, but it's probably going to happen whether or not I can get used to it.

    The page on Facebook does recommend assigning "roles" for the page. They would be other Facebook users who can be enabled in roles like editor, monitor, and analyst, with each being able to do certain things. It's possible that someone interested might fill at least one of those roles at some point. Of course it is Facebook though, and it's surprising to me that the page is nearly 90 days old and has received more than 300 views in that time.
    I don't even know whether to expect the views to taper off after a while, or increase as time passes. I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow David - so anyone you meet throughout the day at work, out shopping, going for a drink - might have seen you naked, erect, masturbating and more. Even while you make small talk, that person might have photos or videos of your most "private" moments on the phone in their pocket. You can never know if they are smiling at something you just said, or because they secretly know what every part of your body looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Just about anyone I encounter or interact with on any day, just about anywhere, may have seen or even possess photos or videos of me naked. I generally assume most of those people have no idea about my exposure online, but there's definitely always a chance that any person I encounter has seen it.
      I do occasionally see someone in public looking at me for longer than usual or looking multiple times, but I usually never know why. I never know if I just look like someone else they know or if they're looking because they recognize me from seeing me naked online. Sometimes it even looks like a person in public is looking while trying to place where they may have seen me before. In hose situations I feel almost sure that I know exactly where they saw me before, even if they can't recall it.

      It does seem almost impossible for me not to have met or encountered someone who has seen me online naked or masturbating even if I remained oblivious to it.
      This also applies to times or situations where I need to provide my name, such as appointments. Seeing me and having my full name provided might allow someone to recall where they saw me before, if they have already seen me naked online.
      In those situations, there are often others around who can see me and also hear my name. Since my name is almost always associated with my online exposure, hearing it while seeing me could make it easy for me to be recognized by anyone who saw me online.
      Even if by some chance no one in public has recognized me yet, it seems unavoidable that it will happen. It's possible that it's already happened multiple times and I just never knew about it.

      Delete
  4. Has all this attention to you dedicated exposure page affected the traffic on your "regular" page? All the links to your naked exposure are still there, is it still getting a lot of visits and Likes/Follows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently it's been easy to forget about the links on my personal Facebook page, at least for a short time. The exposure page overshadowed the links for a while. Since the links always have to be a permanent part of my personal page, I may be as used to them being there as I can be and think about them less often recently.

    There isn't much, if any, evidence that my personal page is getting more views than before. Since visits aren't recorded, any number of people could be seeing the page without me knowing about it.

    As for followers, after the links were available on my personal page, a few hundred followers appeared over a few weeks. Some of them seem to be fake pages, but not all. The followers list is longer than my "friends" list, but I don't seem to know any of them. Some of them are bound to be aware of or have even seen my exposure, but as usual I can't be sure exactly who has or hasn't seen me online naked so far.





    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi David, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your experiences and feelings about your journey toward complete public exposure. I am starting down a similar path and it has been really helpful to read your posts. I admire your openness and confidence in coming to terms with this part of your sexuality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I almost never consider that my experiences might be helpful to some others. I'm mostly used to others seeing me exposure, watching as it occurs or progresses, or just being entertained by it all as anyone has every right to do.
      Even though my public exposure would occur and continue in any case, it's nice to know that someone light benefit from it in some way. Thanks for saying so.

      Delete