Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Update (maybe final) on exposure to Facebook friends.

 Even though it hasn't come up lately, almost nothing has changed for my exposure to Facebook friends. The poll for voting on this had finally closed even though what voters decided was obvious for a while now. 

 https://www.poll-maker.com/poll3242987x72cf4612-100  (now closed)

The links to my exposure in my intro information on Facebook do have to be there permanently and there's no longer any chance for them to ever be removed. So everyone I know on Facebook and anyone who views my page there will always be able to see every photo and video of me naked, masturbating, and doing a few other things naked.

David Steckel on Facebook (exposure links in intro)

I'm mostly used to the links being there by now, even if I never get used to the fact of how easily anyone I know can see me naked. But they can and it's just another part of life for me now.

I'm not being told of or informed much about it like I was, but as far as I know a female friend of mine in real life and on Facebook is still receiving emails with the link to a Google photo album that has photos and videos of me naked in it.

 https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mm7gGM9zctNPAr6d6

As far as I know, she is receiving an email every other day that contains the link and either a video of me naked or a series of photos of me naked. I agreed to wear the chastity cage and to surrender the keys to it because I was told that I'd have to if I wanted the emails to stop being sent to her. 

I missed seeing the play on words for that though. All it actually meant was that I would be locked in the chastity cage if I wanted the emails to stop, and not that it would actually stop them. It turns out to be that I still can't get the emails to her to stop unless or until I can show some proof or evidence that she has seen me naked for sure. I still can't do that though, since she isn't saying or doing a thing that might prove it for sure.

I don't seem to have much of a choice except to just live with the fact that I've been completely exposed naked in every way to her. There's no way to undo it now and for some reason she isn't bothering to say a single thing to me about it. It's humiliating enough for me that I know I could never bring myself to ask about it or mention it to her. I'll probably never know her reasons for not mentioning anything to me, or anything else to do with it all, since it's her choice and everything is really up to her.

I'm not at all able to view the Google photo album anymore either, and aside from being told that the album is there and available, I can't tell that for myself any longer. I only receive and error 404 message, which must mean that I have been blocked from the album again. If that's true then there is an entire album showing me naked that anyone in the world can see, probably only except for me.  

From here on, I'm just going to try not to think about my Facebook exposure or my exposure to my female friend, since there's nothing I can do about either one of those things. Both are permanent parts of life for me now, and only worth thinking about or mentioning if some major development occurs such as if it's confirmed that someone close to me or well known by me mentions seeing me naked.  Otherwise I'll just go day to day remaining on public display naked, including to friends and people who know me.

 

4 comments:

  1. it's all for the best. it shows everyone a whole lot about you. anyone who knows you deserves at least that much. anything that gets pictures and videos of you naked in front of people who know you is always the right thing. always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So up until lately you've kept it from friends that you were posted online naked? That's no way to be towards friends. It's just delayed justice and fairness that so many voted to correct that and to reveal you fully to your friends.
    Not only do your friends need to see all of those pictures and videos of you naked, but it could be said that you might just owe them an apology for ever trying to hide those things from them.
    At least now they are seeing you as they should have all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say that I almost never went out of my way to hide any pics or videos of me naked from people who know me, but I admit that I never did much that let people who know me see them either.
      I never gave it much thought about whether it was right or wrong of me not to make pics and videos of me naked known to friends or people who know me.
      A few others did mention occasionally that friends of mine or people who know me should see what was out there of me naked, but it didn't happen often. Once the poll about my exposure to friends started and I started getting comments or messages about it, then it became clear that most people do think it was wrong for people who know me not to see everything there is of me naked.
      I was surprised to find out how many people either think my friends need to see everything of me naked, or for whatever reason want me to be seen naked by friends.

      The poll results have made sure that my full online exposure will be a lot more available to friends and other people who know me that ever before, and that it will stay that way from now on.
      I don't know if I do owe an apology to anyone who knows me for them not seeing me naked yet. I suppose a good case could be made to prove it was wrong for friends to be oblivious to my online exposure and that more should have been done to allow them to see everything of me naked.
      If someone I know mentioned that they felt slighted or offended by not seeing me online naked at some earlier time, then in that case I would now feel obligated to apologize to them.
      I do admit that how I felt personally about friends seeing me online naked, such as the potential for humiliation, did affect how easy or hard it was for them to access my exposure. Now that my prior feelings have been made irrelevant and now that friends have easy and permanent access to my full exposure, it seems pointless to have not just made my exposure known to friends all along. If not pointless it was at least a futile situation on my part, since I am now much more easily exposed naked for friends to see. Even though only a few friends have mentioned seeing me naked and exposed since my exposure was made more accessible to them, I have no idea at all about how many have actually seen me without mentioning it. It's more than likely that most friends are choosing not to mention it to me though.

      I'm not quite there yet personally, but maybe at some point I'll see what so many others already see that it was wrong for friends not to have seen me online naked from the start. Even if it was wrong though, they can see me now, which may not make things completely right, but maybe it does make things less wrong.
      As for justice and fairness, I cannot dispute that maybe there is some of both of those things playing out now. It may not have been fair for the people who know me best not to see what random people online could see. If it was wrong for friends not to have been able to see me online naked all along, then maybe there's some justice in it happening now.
      I have learned that my own biased feelings keep me from seeing the whole thing from a neutral point of view the way other people do, which means that it's very possible that everything you said is true.

      Delete
    2. You can try to rationalize it all you want David, but it's pretty clear that you intended to keep your nude photos and videos from anyone who knew you while anyone who didn't know you could see them.
      Rationalizing it does not make it right. You did deceive your friends and portrayed yourself falsely to them. They deserved to see you in the exact same ways as anyone else could and the fact that you got away with it for however long you did doesn't change anything.
      You yourself admit that you were trying to avoid the humiliation of being seen nude by your friends, so you made sure to keep the photos and videos from them. You put what was easiest for you above being open and honest to your friends, which is wrong no matter how it's framed. You know this, which is why you admit to seeing some justice and fairness in your friends now being able to see your nude photos and videos.
      It's just fortunate that your ability to keep hiding things from your friends seems to have come to an end just because someone decided to see that the right thing was done in spite of how you see it.



      Delete