Translate

Friday, April 23, 2021

More exposure on Facebook.

 After six weeks of being locked in the chastity cage, I just couldn't stand it any longer. It wasn't just that I was going out of my mind with the need to masturbate, but also that the weight of the steel cage was really bothering the back of my balls. I finally became desperate to risk violating the rules by mentioning this to the key holder in an email.

I was kind of shocked when I was told that the key was on the way back to me by mail. At first all that was mentioned  besides that was that the current vote majority in the chastity poll  allowed for less than 90 days of me wearing the cage, and that my time served counted towards that.

What I later learned was that there was going to be a penalty for me asking something about being locked in the chastity cage. The penalty was going to be for links to individual videos of me naked or masturbating had to be added to my Facebook page along with the other links that had already been required there. 

 https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75

The link to a full Google photo/video album had been one of the public links in my Facebook intro/contact information, but now links to separate videos in that album must be public there too. The first time I checked, only two links had been added, but the number of links added keeps growing almost every day. The key holder, who is also the holder of my exposure contract, does have full access to my Facebook page along with a few other pages I have on other websites, so they can easily add links as they desire. 

After I sent and email asking about the links, it took almost three days before I received a reply about it, and by then the number of new links added had gone up to six. I was told that this was the required penalty for mentioning the chastity cage, which by then I had received the key for, and had finally been able to remove.

I was told that the usual rules apply to any new links added, which meant that they were to remain there publicly and were not to be tampered with or removed by me. I was told that links would be added until there was a "sufficient" amount of them. I have no idea how many links that might be all together.

I had only asked why the links were there, and I was told that much. Without me even asking though, I was told that I should expect for the links to be there for at least one full year, so that there's enough time for people to see them, but that it was more likely for them to be permanent requirements from now on. I was told that the list of links needed to be long enough to draw the attention of anyone seeing my Facebook page.

I'm pretty much just assuming that the links are going to end up being there permanently, since after a year there won't seem to be any point in removing them anymore. By then most people who know me will have seen them. 

At the last count, there were ten new links added to the ones that had already been there. The list really is long now and it does seem impossible to miss when my page is viewed. I'm now positive, but I believe that friends on Facebook get a notification any time my information there is updated. If that's the case, then those friends have been receiving regular notices of updates, and at least some of them have already seen some of the new links. 

Even though the link to the full album that contains the videos had already been publicly available there for quite a while now, the new links seem like they go a lot further towards ensuring my full and complete exposure to Facebook friends and to anyone who visits my page there. The list of links really is long now, and it does seem like it will make sure more people see them and click on them. 

I already suspect that several people I know have seen the links and by clicking on them they've seen quite a bit of me naked, but they just aren't willing to say anything about it to me. Without any real proof of it, there's no real way to be sure. I just see slight changes in how they look at me sometimes, and how they speak to me. I think some of them can't quite believe what they have seen of me, but some seem to mostly be amused by what they saw of me. I doubt that anyone who knows me and who's seen me naked actually liked seeing me naked, but I know it's at least possible.

It does look like the links will draw more attention now that it's long and may get even longer. In the long run I know it doesn't change much, since my exposure naked was already available on Facebook through the original links, but it feels different now that there's such a long list of links for people to see and choose from. 

I'd already pretty much accepted my exposure to everyone on Facebook as a done deal, but even if it wasn't a done deal before, it does feel like it is now. My naked body and my masturbation is almost guaranteed to be amusement or entertainment for quite a few more people who know me, and probably to some random visitors to my Facebook page. That seems to be my place and my role now, so I can only accept that and eveything that comes along with that. Humiliation will either be something I learn to ignore, or it will be like a companion for me from now on. 




11 comments:

  1. I said in a comment a few months back that links to videos of you needed to be posted. It should have been done already, but at least it's the right thing was finally done.
    It needs to be pointed out that a lot was said about how all links had to be permanent. If that's the truth then the same should apply to every link no matter what. That would make it wrong to remove any link at all, even after a year.
    The poll that I see is closed now even says that the links have to be there permanently and it doesn't mention any exceptions. If even one link is posted and then removed, it could be seen as a betrayal of every person who voted for the links to be permanent.
    Your page on Facebook looks much better with a nice selection of links, so it would be best for them to stay there for that reason too. It would be even better if a link to every video of you was there. It's not hard to notice that the links there now tend to be jerk off videos and one just showing your naked body. That a good start but rather selective. The videos showing you doing things with your butt hole should have links there too.
    People deserve to see everything of you and that's the least that's owed to everyone who voted in the poll. Is it not? If not then please provide a good reason why not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking a lot of the same things when I read the post. I voted in that poll for the links to be permanent and it should be the same for every link. Once a link is there, it needs to stay there and never get taken away.
      Otherwise the poll means nothing and what the poll decided is being ignored. The whole point is for everyone he knows on Facebook to see everything of him naked... Everything. Anything that makes sure that happens has to stay as it is.
      I just like to see him being humiliated this way, and I'm probably not the only one who wants it to keep going on and to keep happening even more. Links to videos like you mentioned do need to be included so those videos are seen too. There's no chance of having a good reason for why not provided, since no good reason exists.

      Delete
  2. There needs to be a public post right on the page that tells people the links are there and even better if it tells people to take a look at them. That will get them noticed and get people to click on them. If I still had my old Facebook profile it would be done already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only me and friends on Facebook can make posts on my page there. I can't imagine any Facebook friend doing anything like that and I obviously have no reason or desire to call that kind of attention to the links.
      I guess I should consider myself lucky that you're off of Facebook though. I can't even fathom what the effects of a post like that would have been.

      Delete
    2. It's simple enough to send a friend request until it's accepted. Then it wouldn't be about your reasons or desires. It would only be about a public post that would get the links the attention they deserve. Then you'd see what the effects would be.

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry for not being clear enough. I only meant that I wouldn't make any post myself. I didn't mean to imply that anything I wanted had anything to do with what anyone else wanted or did. I never meant to say what any friends on Facebook could or couldn't do or post.

      Delete
  3. David, you definitely deserve to be totally humiliated. After seeing all of those links on your Facebook page and reading this post and comments, it's clear that all of your Facebook contacts need to be informed about the links in some way. A public post on your Facebook timeline with a few words about the links would be all it would take for that to happen.
    You should be required to do that immediately, but if you're not or you're unwilling to do it yourself you should at least be required to get someone else to make such a post on your timeline as soon as possible. Any such post must be required to remain in place and no new posts should be allowed so the post stays at the top and is the first thing seen on your Facebook page.
    The post only needs to be a few simple words that mentions something about the links being there.
    If you try just a little bit, you can surely locate someone who uses Facebook and who would post a few words on your timeline about the links. Even though some of your contacts could or did see the links, all of your Facebook contacts need to be aware of them.
    You should absolutely have to do this since you do very much deserve the humiliation that would come from many or most of your Facebook contacts seeing what the links will show them.
    If you disagree with this, then please post a reply giving at least three reasons not based on your personal feelings as to why you think you do not deserve this humiliation. And as someone mentioned, your contacts deserve to see what is posted online of you, and the people who voted in the poll also deserve to have their wishes honored.In your reply, please also address why either of these things aren't also true and valid.
    The metaphorical bed has been made David. Now you have to lie down in it, which in your case requires some humiliation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something quite interesting and relevant was found after posting the recent comment. In addition to providing three reasons why you don't deserve humiliation, responding about why your Facebook contacts don't deserve to see all that's online of you, and why the wishes of voters in the poll should not be honored, you also need to address why what is described in this posted image should not be followed through upon. It describes your situation quite well, and it finishes by clearly stating that "DAVID STECKEL MUST BE VIEWED NAKED BY HIS CONTACTS ON FACEBOOK".
    A clearer case could not possibly be made for what you deserve.
    https://www.sex.com/pin/61126077-exposed-naked-to-facebook-friends/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. When a comment is anonymous I'm never really sure if it's someone commenting for the first time or if it's someone I've replied to before.
      I can't give any reasons why I don't deserve the humiliation of being seen naked by people I know on Facebook, since any reason I come up with is something I think or feel about it.
      The photo link in your comment is to a photo and text image that was made by my contract holder when I violated my exposure contract. The penalty I was given was to have links to my exposure placed in the intro/contact details of my Facebook page. It was only a few links then, but now it's a lot more.
      I don't have any reasons why I don't deserve humiliation, but the penalty I received says I do deserve it. Most people who voted in the poll while it was open also said I deserve it.
      It was my understanding that the links to my exposure were required to remain in place permanently where anyone could see them and click on them. My penalty and the poll votes both required that, so I assumed that was sufficient to serve my penalty and to honor the voters decision in the poll.
      So far I haven't been required to post a public post on my timeline notifying people about the links, but it's true that anyone could do that if they are or become a friend on Facebook. Since I can't delete or remove anything related to my exposure from Facebook, I'd obviously have to just accept a post like that if someone made one.
      I don't believe I'm avoiding my penalty or not honoring the voters choice if I don't make a public post or seek out someone to post one about the links, since nothing requires that at the present time.
      I do understand though that some people might like to see or want people I know on Facebook to be notified about the links just to make sure they all see photos and videos of me naked. It's just that the way it is now is probably only a slower process of me being seen rather than all at once.
      I know a few friends have already seen the links and seen me naked, and it's almost definite that more have already seen me naked and aren't making it known to me.
      As I said, I'm not required to make or seek out a public post on my timeline about the links, but I do know that anyone who wanted to make a public post on my timeline could do it and there's nothing I could do about it.
      For now though, I can only continue to slowly be seen naked by people who know me on Facebook.

      Delete
    2. Most of what you said is just you beating around the bush and avoiding the real issue. You can't offer a single reason why you don't deserve to be seen nude by your Facebook contacts, your penalty requires it, and poll voters have decided that it has to happen. All evidence and available information shows that you are both obligated and required to be seen nude by your Facebook contacts.
      Referring to the post again
      https://www.sex.com/pin/61126077-exposed-naked-to-facebook-friends/
      it states this "It is required and mandatory for his friends on Facebook to view his exposure for certain and verifiably" In order for it to be "For certain" they need to be be aware of the links on your Facebook page. In order for them to be aware of the links, they either all need to by notified individually or a public post must be made to notify them about the links. Obviously the public post is the logical option.
      It's doubtful that you aren't aware that you do deserve the humiliation of your Facebook contacts seeing you on display nude, and that you're not aware that all evidence shows it has to happen. You need to fulfill your penalty, obey the decision made by poll voters, and accept what you must know you deserve. That means either making a public Facebook post yourself on your timeline that will notify your contacts about the links, or get someone else to do it instead. Those are really the only two options you have. Nothing else you say or do can possibly change that. Stop avoiding the obvious and what id necessary.

      Delete
  5. I have to admit that you made some good points. A few others have made similar points. I didn't really consider just waiting for Facebook friends to see the links and see me naked as failing to obey what was decided by people who voted in the poll or that as not receiving my proper penalty, but it's not hard to see why so many other people see it that way.
    It's possible that because I experienced every step of my situation as it progressed, that I may not have understood my requirements the same as others do.
    I do know that my penalty does require for me to be seen naked by my contacts on Facebook no matter how long it takes or how humiliating it might be for me. I also know that people who voted in the poll decided by a large majority that I had to be seen naked by my Facebook contacts.
    I never had any intention of trying to interfere with my penalty requirements and I never intended to ignore what voters in the poll decided. I suppose in that sense I do deserve to be seen naked by people who know me on Facebook and to endure any humiliation that comes along with that.
    I can't promise to make a public Facebook post myself about the links, since unless I'm absolutely compelled in some way to do it, I honestly do not think I could bring myself to complete a post like that.
    I will promise though, to try to seek or find someone else who uses Facebook to post something mentioning the links on my timeline publicly. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find someone to do it, but if I do and they post something mentioning the links, I will accept it and swear not to hide or remove the post.
    I see that I can't keep ignoring the fact that more others than I ever expected do want my Facebook contacts to see me naked, and some have repeatedly said they want my Facebook contacts to see me masturbating naked. As I said, some contacts have already seen something of me naked, even though I have no way to know how many altogether have seen me. A public post on my timeline would definitely increase the number of contacts who see me naked, probably by a lot, but if a post is made I suppose I'll just have to accept that.
    Please allow some time for me to try locating someone who might be willing to publicly post about the links on my timeline. It's a pretty specific and unusual request, but I do promise to try to find someone to do it.

    ReplyDelete