Translate

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Public Notice for the penalty of David Steckel (naked)

 Recently, the holder of my exposure contract found me guilty of violating the contract on several occasions, mostly due to photos of me naked appearing online that I'd lost of forgotten about, but which were supposed to have been included when I confirmed that every photo and video of me naked was now publicly available.  I cannot prove that I did not know of those photos until they surfaced, so I received a penalty for my apparent withholding those photos that suddenly appeared.

My penalty is that a link from the Dropbox must be permanently shown on my Facebook page in the section where contact details are located. A permanent link to my Twitter page must also be shown there. Since my Twitter page does expose me a lot, and the Dropbox always has to offer every photo and video of me naked, I am going to be seen naked by anyone who happens to click either of the links on my Facebook page, and they will then have full access to everything in the Dropbox, all without me knowing a thing about it, and definitely without me being able to do a single thing about it. 

The holder of my exposure contract feels that my penalty must be known about as widely as possible and to be participated in by as many others as possible in order for others online to view or check out my Facebook page to make sure I am complying with and serving my penalty.The contract holder even has an email address (one which I am forbidden from using, since I am to only use a specific but different email address when needing to contact them). 

I was recently sent a notification of my penatly, which is to be displayed across the internet, and which the holder of my contract feels will call public attention to my penalty. 

I can attest now though, that I have no intention of defying my penalty. I can never know if or when someone might actually be looking at my Facebook page just to check on whether I am serving my penalty or not. It's hard for me to look at the links there on my Facebook page, since I know what they will show anyone who finds them and clicks on them, and I know the purpose of them being there is so I am seen naked by others who may never have seen me naked otherwise, including and probably especially by those I know on Facebook.

Everything that follows was sent to me by the contract holder, which I am required to include here.

     ____________________________________________________________________

                 

David Steckel has chosen to violate a valid contract. His penatly for this is quite simple and fitting. On his Facebook page of David.Steckel.75 two links must exist and both must link to their intended web pages at all times. 

The Twitter page of @DavidSteckel1 exposes David Steckel quite sufficiently, so a link to that page must be available on the Facebook page of David.Steckel.75 

A functional link to the Dropbox which contains all known photos and videos of David Steckel *naked* must  also be available.

These links belong in the contact details of David Steckel on the Facebook page in order that they be readily visible and available to any and all visitors to the Facebook page of David.Steckel.75 

Visitors to the page https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75  are asked to view or inspect this page to ensure David Steckel continues to serve his penalty without additional violations. This can be done anonymously unless informing David Steckel is desired. All that is needed is to ensure that the links remain publicly available in order for David Steckel to begin to, and to continuously serve his penalty as others on Facebook discover the links and then see him fully exposed naked. 

THIS MUST HAPPEN!! HE MUST BE SEEN NAKED BY HIS FACEBOOK CONTACTS AND BY OTHER VISITORS THERE IN ORDER FOR HIM TO SERVE OUT HIS PENALTY!!

  If either required link is not present or properly functioning, please report this fact by email to Opensourceforyou1001@gmail.com                        

The basis for this penalty is of course, to ensure that now and in the future that David Steckel is seen naked and more by any visitors to his Facebook page who click the links, with no regard whatsoever for who sees him that way, such as friends, family, co-workers, etc. This penalty will only be effective and purposeful if it is fully complied with and fully obeyed by David Steckel. The links MUST remain, and for the penalty to be effective, David Steckel's Facebook contacts and visitors MUST be able to simply click a link to have full access to his complete exposure naked.

David Steckel has admitted that it would humiliate him very much if certain contacts of his on Facebook saw his displayed naked, but he seems convinced that nobody ever visits his actual profile page on Facebook, and even if they do, they would not notice the links there. What he thinks is not relevant though. He simply must serve his penalty. 

Thank you to any who assist in the observation of the required links at:

https://www.facebook.com/david.steckel.75 

By doing so, you are helping to ensure that David Steckel receives the penalty he well deserves, and that something wrong is being made right again. 

The two links required on David Steckel's Facebook page are offered below:

David Steckel on Twitter:             https://twitter.com/DavidSteckel1

Dropbox-David Steckel naked:    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/58jgt1168jivmln/3pLYLl1yYE

No comments:

Post a Comment