Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Stuck in chastity cage 3rd update

It's hard for me to believe that I've spent a month with my dick caged and locked up. Usually, a month passes without it feeling like hardly any time at all. In some ways that is still true for things like monthly bills that need payed again after seeming like they had just been paid, but as far as the cage goes, it feels like a month of having it on was a very long time. 

A couple very recent photos of how my dick has spent the past month:




I can recall the feeling of panic when I found out that the cage could not be unlocked or removed, but it feels so long ago now. Not long after that I knew that my dick would probably be caged for a long time, but I didn't know what to expect about how that would be. After a month spent with my dick constantly caged, a lot has already changed for me.

I still experience attempts at erections that can never happen all the way, and I still get aroused from contact with the cage, and at certain times I feel an almost irresistible need to cum, but somehow those things all seem much more normal and usual now. The most difficult time to get accustomed to tends to be the mornings when my dick still tries having erections or "morning wood". I wake up with my dick so swelled and compressed inside of the cage that it feels as though the cage and my dick are just one solid thing. Without any way to "relieve" it or to do anything about it, all there is to do is to wait it out, which can take a while on some days.

For full disclosure, I have to admit that once I realized that causing myself to cum with the cage on was no longer possible, I tried a few "tricks" that others online have said they used that were %100 effective. Things like sticking something into the cage to use to masturbate, or pulling their dick out of the cage, masturbating, and then putting their dick back in the cage again. The pulling out thing is %0 effective for me though, because I can't pull my dick out of the cage no matter how hard I try. I can get it less than halfway out, which isn't enough to do anything with. It also kinks my dick so much that it hurts, and there's just not enough slack to go any further. Just trying it yanks my balls so hard that the pain becomes intolerable, and forces me to stop trying. 

There's also the fact that if I did somehow get my dick pulled out of the cage, the full weight of the cage would be on my balls alone, which is bound to hurt pretty severely. And that's not even considering what might happen if I couldn't get my dick back into the cage afterwards. Since there's no possible way that my balls could ever be slipped free of the cage, and there's no way to unlock it, the idea of being stuck in that position is too bad to even think about.

It also doesn't work for me to stick things in the cage to try using to masturbate. Masturbating, at least in the past for me, always required the use of most of my dick and not just a tiny part of it that can only be reached through a small opening. Every try at it only results at best in teasing myself until it's too frustrating to continue, but more often just makes any spot I can reach get too sore from trying. 

I know I shouldn't ever bother to try those things, but I think I needed to find out for myself that there is no cumming for me as long as the cage is there, no matter how desperately I might want it or feel like I need it. So now when I get horny, aroused, and start trying to have an erection, I know all I can do is to let it happen until it plays itself out on its own. 

One of the things that is most surprising for me is how such a small cage is able to stop erections, prevent masturbation, and prevent any climax from happening. The internet has lots of claims about a cage doesn't really do any of those things, but my own experience so far hasn't allowed any of those things to be done, and I can't see how that could ever change. Unless I just want to tease myself and end up being denied an orgasm, it's usually best for me to just leave my dick alone even while it's doing its best to become erect inside of the cage.

Walking around everywhere with the cage on my dick and being around lots of other people felt surreal at first, but having no real choice about it made sure it happened enough for me to get much more used to it. That's not saying that I'm not almost constantly aware of the cage being there while I'm out in public, but just that it feels less surreal now. 

Having to sit down to pee is more instinctive now, and I do it almost automatically ans without thought. The same is true for the extra process of cleaning everything while showering every day. Before it may have taken 30 seconds or so to clean down there, but now it takes several minutes and requires a lot of shifting things around to make sure not a spot is neglected. Also making sure that everything gets properly rinsed after cleaning. It felt like a chore at first, but now a routine is pretty established and habitual. It's also been long enough to know that the process is sufficient and effective.

With the key not working, the only option left is for the cage to be removed in some professional setting by someone with the skill to do it. So even if I decided right at this moment to have this done, it would still take some time and involve a lot of embarrassment and humiliation before it could actually happen. Not only do I not have any tools for doing it on my own, but I just could not attempt it. Not with my dick being in full contact with where any cutting tool would need to be used.

I've tried using pins, needles, and a few other things to either try to clear the keyhole, or to pick the lock, and I've tried small tools like tiny screwdrivers to try forcing the lock open. Each of them either bent or broke, which tells me that the lock is stronger than I first thought. I can't even be sure that I'm not permanently damaging the lock or the keyhole, even though it looks like the key is already permanently useless. I still hold onto the key though, in spite of its uselessness. 

I did previously accept not making any attempts to remove thee cage until it was actually necessary for it to be removed for some legitimate reason, but desperation and frustration over a long period of time can lead to some impulsive or desperate things. But those things only continuously result in failure, and each night I still have to go to bed with my dick remaining locked in the cage, and each morning I wake up to the same thing. 

After a month, it's already difficult for me to recall what it's like to see my dick free of any cage. The feel of gripping my dick instead of a steel cage is also becoming a distant memory. So is having an erection that isn't blocked and suppressed. I try not to think too much about what's not possible anymore, but every now and again I will suddenly be hit with the thought "My dick is stuck being locked in a cage that it can't be removed from."For a moment after that realization, I'm stunned by the reality of it, but then for some reason an erection tries to occur. When that happens it can feel like my dick is betraying me,as if it's enjoying the whole situation kind of separately from what my thoughts are at the time. But then my attention usually goes to how my dick seems to be trying to swell enough to try busting out of the cage, which is obviously never possible. I'm usually compelled to try to grab or grip my dick when that happens, but the cage keeps me from being able to do it.

The cage does fit very snugly over my dick and around the base of my balls. I'm still having to learn to avoid anything that shifts or moves my dick around too much though. Doing that tends to cause the base ring to be pulled on hard enough to force the ring to slide down the base of my balls a little bit, further away from my body. I know it does that because my attempt to have an erection is pulling on the whole cage enough to cause the sliding. If this happens too much or too often, it can chafe that area on my balls, Since the ring can only move a tiny amount, the chafed area can't really be avoided, and can take hours or more to feel like it recovered. It probably doesn't help that my balls are as large as they are, or that they hang as low as they do. I've lost track a long time ago of how many people both off and online who have seen have commented on those things about my balls.

Sometimes I even have to apply some lotion or lubricant to the area to avoid more chafing while the area recovers. I'm hoping that eventually that area will toughen up and be capable of tolerating any small shifts from the base ring. I hope that because I have to, It's either that or it's keeping it lubricated for as long as the cage has my dick locked in it. And that means it would be best to carry some sort of lubricant with me wherever I go and for whatever I do, and to apply it's needed.

I don't know why at first and early on, that being locked felt like such a temporary thing, even though it seemed so obvious that it was more than temporary. But over the past month my thoughts and feelings about that have changed. I want to say they changed a lot, but by now I know that what might seem like a lot now might seem like nothing at some later time.

I still think about the possibility of getting my dick out of the cage, but now when I do think about that, I try to direct my thoughts towards living with and accepting having a caged dick for the long term. I have no clue as to how long that could be. It's not really predictable how long before the cage will have to be professionally removed for some other legitimate reason. It could be any time or not for a long time, so being as prepared as I can be for it being a long time seems best. 

Like one commenter pointed out on one post, it's one way of making sure I'm not able to masturbate or cum and then later say that I didn't. They said it's a way of keeping me honest, and I sure can't deny that it's working out that way. The one problem with that is with the cage on, the contact makes me aroused and to feel horny more often than before, so now I feel a stronger and more frequent urge and desire to masturbate. So far I can only assume that more arousal and more urges are just things that I have to deal with during the day, and most often at night, not to mention in the morning as always. 

To be honest, there are times when I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to get the cage off of my dick right then and at that moment. I'll just feel like I can't take it for another minute, and I feel like I should be doing something about it right then. Even then, I know well enough not to grab the cage or to try to pull it off, since that would hurt very much and it wouldn't accomplish anything anyway. It happens most often late in the evening or just after getting into bed at night. I suppose mostly because those are times when I don't have to think about as many other things. At those moments, I have to force myself to realize that there is no way possible for the cage to be removed anytime soon no matter what. They key doesn't work in the lock, I have no tools that could cut the cage off, and even if I did I would not be using them on steel that is also touching my dick. Even resigning myself to a long and humiliating day and seeking professional help in removing the cage would still mean having the cage on my dick for many more hours. 

No place is going to consider removing a cage as a priority. It's also bound to require explaining the presence of the cage multiple times to multiple people, and there's no doubt that it will require showing the cage and my dick to at least several people. Once I was there, I'd have to stay there for as long as it took to "work me into the schedule", get all of the preliminary things done, and finally get to the removal of the cage. I feel like that, even in a professional setting, that word of my "condition" would spread quickly and efficiently throughout the place, and even those without a reason or an excuse to see my caged dick would at least know about it. As inevitable as that all might be, that's something to be put off for as long as it can be. I don't know if I can stand that much humiliation for that long of a time, so until it can't be avoided any longer, it will be avoided.

So anyway, in those moments of wanting the cage off right then, I have no choice but to acknowledge that it is not possible anytime soon no matter what I wanted or what I did. Since those times mostly happen in late evening and at night, once I get a hold of myself I can usually put it out of my head enough to be able to sleep. By morning, there's always things to think about and things to do, so thinking about the cage gets a lot less priority. Now, when I feel one of those moments coming, I just start repeating in my head, or out loud of no one else is close enough to hear me "The cage can't come off, so it won't be coming off. The cage has to stay there, like it or not." I think thinking it, or even better hearing myself saying it out loud, makes it seem more matter-of-fact, which seems to go a long way towards just accepting my situation as it is. 

It feels like the sooner I can completely accept having a caged dick all of the time and constantly, the easier and better it would be for me. That is a whole lot easier said than done, and for me it's not really something that I can just happen all at once. I can think I've pretty much accepted it, but then I'll think about how it was having a free and unlocked dick and I'll kind of want that for a while. Or I'll have one of my "get this cage off of my dick right now" moments, or I'll just think of the symbolism or the perception of other people when they know about or see someone live and in person with their dick caged, and I'll want to contain that from happening any more than it already has. But my reality eventually sets in again, and for a while I feel more able to accept living with my dick caged. 

I can ever get upset with myself for those relapses on accepting that my dick is now caged full time. I think it's because the part of my mind that deals in information doesn't see any point in any emotional response to something that can't be changed. It could also be my physical body wanting to attain a full erection, and wanting to feel an orgasm or climax.But a simple steel cage is always there to make sure none of that can happen.

So for now and for who knows how long, a description of me would be that I'm 5 feet, eleven inches tall, right handed, a Sagittarius, and have a dick that's locked in a cage.

Notes or updates will be added periodically, if something noteworthy occurs or for some milestone of time has passed by for my dick being caged.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/2yzbofrn4k2pdju7ncot5/AG6XII_Tkzp8ZEDkckuZl44?rlkey=aytxi5n6bqvbjbaavux7k7unu&st=q0x8e30e&dl=0 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1STJlEXDgXZ9DisYq0WAbwZ_Xsou6dz58RwQVG9oRL4U/edit?usp=sharing

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment